Beards

Is shaving a degenerated tradition?
Trimming is fine because we don't want to take a step into our own hair and fall, but having a clean shave seems to be pointless, even in battle... a short beard has the same beneficts.
Some will say that is dirty, but no if you have a normal higiene, no different that taking a shower, is very easy to clean a beard.
What say you?

Attached: man-in-whaler-costume-19th-century-fishing-station-bolungarvik-iceland-AFCYH5.jpg (866x1390, 139K)

Just put the big comb on the trimmer and go over everything except your mustache unless thats too gangly

Fucking females trying to control men dintre shave

The only men who should have beards are the ones with manly jawlines, everyone else is just a LARPing pussy.

this

You made me realize it really fucking is. Tons of girls Ive talked to have said they all hate beards or mustaches. For one reason or another. Some say its because they are itchy, others have said they like their men to look like children forever, im not joking. For me personally, a women told me I have an "underbeard" which is the thick part of my beard which grows better on the bottom of my jaw. I can understand when a beard is unsightly, but I seriously hate women and should never have given them any power. Im going to move to the woods and hang myself from a tree

Attached: 1551556632655.jpg (500x337, 103K)

>Listening to female opinion
>Being that much of a cuck
Majority of note worthy men in history had facial hair.

Attached: 1384958879152.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I can grow full facial hair and women always only have good things to say about it.
If your facial hair is patchy, shave that shit.

>”underbeard”

Attached: AA201536-E0D0-4B69-8B86-60B7C4DA63C2.jpg (782x639, 22K)

>a woman disliked my beard
>i will hang myself
you weak ass nigger bitch

Back in the old days jews were the only ones that had facial hair.

eat shit mohammad

Only savages have beards.

Attached: 361C40F0-3B6B-480E-99CC-31526FCE197C.jpg (1200x1896, 578K)

I have worn beards for a decade now, both short and full - most women liked it. Some even said i should never shave it (just keep trimmed at a specific length), because they liked the look and the soft touch to it.

Hell fucking no. My jawline is shit but my beard is thick as fuck and I just shape into a perfect jawline. If I shave no women wants to talk to me but as soon as I grow it back out I'm constantly getting hit on.

beards are for faggots with weak jawlines, slurp your latte elsewhere homo

Shaving is a mark of submission to shlomo and his wage slavery

Don't be weird, bin that beard!

>>millennials, every time

Why are most millennials so fucking terrible?

I am a manly man because i have an epic beard!

Attached: soy.png (200x355, 118K)

Beards are uniquely Masculine and the manliest things you can do. Jesus had a beard and male Gods have beards. The only people who don't have beards generally are faggots, niggers and chinks.

i shave when i need to look good for events or going out to dinner with my family and stuff but i usually go months without shaving when im a NEET and honestly i just look like a homeless man but its comfy especially when i go camping in the winter months