How can a country have such unaesthetic borders? Why is this allowed? Why doesn't the US intervene...

How can a country have such unaesthetic borders? Why is this allowed? Why doesn't the US intervene? This is way more urgent than Venezuela.

Attached: map_of_croatia.jpg (466x350, 74K)

How so?
By giving Bosnia some of the coast?

are you pissy that crobros didn't cement the shit out of their pristine and diversified coast like you halfwits did with mallorca and ibiza? lmfao

Agreed, dissolving Yugoslavia was clearly a mistake

I literally lol'd at the idea of intervention for the sake of aesthetic borders. Thanks user

I play Paradox games as well user, I know the pain that border gore produces.

Because its artificially made country based on catholic Serb identity.
Most of the coast is Italian especially Histrian peninsula and north are Slovenes.

Attached: fry1b.jpg (1200x1371, 190K)

Why did the serbs have to destroy Yugoslavia? It could be a big country right now.

Power, what's the point of a big authoritarian country if you don't completely control it?

Ottomans.
When Bosnia and Herzegovina collapses, we'll get the Croatian parts.

Because it's a natural border that mostly follows rivers but also mountains. I've always liked the shape of Croatia. Yeah... Croatia looks aesthetic as fuck.

wait a second - isn't montenegro supposed to be serb as well? or am I just misinformed?

can Bosnians go the beach?

Yeah, they have a tiny bit of coastline through the municipality of Neum.

>Why doesn't the US intervene
They did, hence the shit borders

Because the US intervention.

Otherwise Bosnia would have been split in half between Croatia and Serbia.

>Croatian borders would look like Pac-Man if that was the case.

Croatia had incredibly aesthetic borders. It looks like a scythe. You're clearly jealous because your country is a square with a small nob on one end.

Wait till you see this longboi

Attached: 2map.jpg (800x840, 46K)

tfw u are proud to show that your country indeed never in history owned region it has now within its borders

istria? Same could be said about serbia and vojvodina

Montenegro has the population density of a desert
400 000 people live in it

relax man globalism and neoliberalism is doing it magic by 2050 there will not be any country named croatia or serbia

low energy continental land borders are not real borders.

They are albanians

We lost WAY more land just to have Istrian separatist commies within our borders in 2019.

We lost land to every single member of Yugoslavia except well Macedonia for obvious reasons.
Serbia was given our north-east, Montenegro was given our south-east, Slovenia was given our northernmost villages, Bosnia was given literally every piece of land we ever had there and we didn't even get our own entity like Serbs did.
>bUt yOu sToLe IsTrIa
Yeah no fuck off

>unaesthetic borders
Look(or not) at Lithuania's.