These guys are bullshit and my michael is innocent

(((these))) guys were all after his money and told court under oath he did nothing wrong, he was weird though but dont believe what HBO is trying to say

Attached: CANT_WACKO_THE_JACJO.png (1009x1400, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/24/michaeljacksontrial.arts
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
mtv.com/news/1496823/corey-feldman-says-michael-jackson-showed-him-nude-photos/
youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/michael-jackson-chemical-castration-father-joe-conrad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html
strawpoll.me/17549642/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well face it. Hollywood is about to be exposed big time

haven't seen the documentary, but niggle me this, did they only show him as white Michael?

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/24/michaeljacksontrial.arts

Attached: its thejews.png (964x497, 106K)

All the anti Michael shit is being shilled by baby rapists in Hollywood.

Attached: C2D9B0DB-308F-4346-8656-6B607475AA22.jpg (1189x1051, 612K)

Go watch Razorfist's video's on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ

he molest the kids

Most of the footage and photos they showed was from the Bad album area and beyond, and he had mad vitaligo at the time so yes.

Yes... that paragon of veracity, Corey Feldman... who is currently partying it up with the donations he was given "to stop Hollywood pedophiles".
We can trust this guy, surely.
mtv.com/news/1496823/corey-feldman-says-michael-jackson-showed-him-nude-photos/

Attached: MJ Feldman.jpg (616x627, 80K)

He was a fucking castrata and all these fuckers trying to paint him as a raging pedo. I can think of nothing more cruel than painting a man that was robbed of his manhood as a sexual predator considering he probably didn't bust a single nut his entire life.
Why the fuck does no one care that his dad had him chemically castrated????

> muh michael wuz a good boy

The faggot was a member of "the club"

read the lyrics of his song P.Y.T.

Attached: 430c942898256275ae4cc31cb7880899.jpg (500x503, 45K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: MJ Kabaaluh.jpg (736x944, 188K)

Hear him.

Consider:
1. If I kill you, nothing changes.
2. If I kill me, you don't read my comment.
3. If I kill all the Jews, this nonsense never happens again.

this is pretty good. Seems pretty factual and he's released another part since the new doco

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

Question:

Would you leave your children alone with him?

If the answer is yes you don’t understand child predators.

Attached: michaelnazijackson.png (320x320, 128K)

THE (((AUSTRALIAN))) KID AND HIS SISTER DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCENT LIKE COME ON HBO YOU CAN FIND BETTER ACTORS THAN THAT

It is irresponsible to leave a child overnight with someone you don't know very well.

Michael threatened to expose Spielberg and Geffen as pedos around the time they were casting for Hook. In classic formula S & G then absolbed a Dentist who owed them hundreds of thousands to allege he touched a child -- Geordie Chandler.

(((They))) hate him. And michael soon named the Jew afterwards. He called them parasites, he also put it in his lyrics.

The 2 fathers of the boys in question have since committed suicide...

>Michael threatened to expose Spielberg and Geffen as pedos around the time they were casting for Hook.
Bollocks, if he loved children so much he would’ve done it. It’s not he didn’t have the money or power

Michael Jackson is a pedophile...

I used to be a fan as a kid, did the crotch grab and whatnot like anyone else.

Music is still great, he stole half his moves from the Electric Boogaloos, and yet i'm confident he enjoyed dicking little boys.

Unlike many others, i believe he "protected" some kids from the pedosadists in the industry, but that doesn't make him holy, just half as bad.

The reaction of his fanbase is predictable, and it's the reason why many pedo's can continue their practices when surrounded by those who proclaim innocence.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/michael-jackson-chemical-castration-father-joe-conrad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html

Corey Feldman has an unhealthy appreciation for Michael Jackson till this very day. I'm quite sure their "love" is mutual, and is willing to protect his name at all costs.

How so?

Michael Jackson was involved in a powerstruggle for the copyrights of many songs and movies. I'm sure this beef had little to do with young boys.

Yes, he named the Jew, but only because they wanted his fucking money and assets.

It's not... whenever people use the word "exposed", they are using hyperbolics wich usually lead to dissapointing revelations of no significant affect.

Did he do it
strawpoll.me/17549642/r

Kick me, kike me, donja blackawhite me
Jue me sue me everybody do me

Yeah... I guess I still have a shred of hope left of something happening

At least the #metoo movement is showing gender equality

>probably didn't bust a single nut his entire life

he had 3 kids.

I side with Razotfist on this

mein negger!

off topic but my friends aunt was a volunteer paramedic in one of Michael Jacksons shows and she always said the crowd smelled of piss from women urinating out of excitement and the noise loud enough to require earplugs, they had to communicate using hand signals..

Not a fan of Jackson but I remember this
>(((They))) don't care about us

yes he did

>More and more normies in the last couple of years cluing on to the Jackson stories not adding up
>more people starting to question how and why he died
>This documentary suddenly comes out

It's damage control. They know that we know.

Sounds like any concert really

innocent, hated by jews who try besmirch his name because he was whiter than them

Whats with the fuckin MJ threads today?