You guys do imaginary politics. She does real politics

Attached: AOC 14.png (918x594, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really, aoc? then open this!

Attached: Pickle.jpg (303x500, 53K)

I like how humble she is. it's refreshing coming from a politican.

OP, you will never pass.
Dumb tranny

/thread
sage often grows in fields

took the words right out of my keyboard

meanwhile, back in reality...

Attached: 100951204.jpg (621x526, 39K)

Thatcher? Reagan? Hello? No one gets "driven crazy."
It's just in the imagination of neurotics or narcissitic dumb leftist yank broads who drink dumb broad leftist yank fembo kool aid.

Can't wait until she and Joe "8 Years Old's Eyes Widen" Biden destroy the Democrats.

Men are so crude and unsophisticated. Strength is more than muscle.

Attached: AOC15.png (623x860, 82K)

>a woman with the power to vote in congress is as powerful as an average man
I can buy that desu.

>btfo any girl with this one weird trick

>I am as powerful as a man and it drives conservatives crazy

This statement screams inferiority complex. A condition many leftist struggle with.

>libshits aren't reproducing
Seems fine to me

WOW THIS BAIT IS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE! LOOK AT ME MY IQ IS SO HIGH ITS 80!!!!!! I LOVE UNIRONICALLY RESPONDING TO BAIT!!!!

Attached: Arc trooper approves.jpg (473x390, 21K)

>>"I am as powerful as a man and it drives conservatives crazy."

Classic Psychopath: Sense of Grandiose, Bigger then Life

Also, there have been powerful women in politics since the dawn of time.

Why do you think Disney Princesses are a thing even before criticism of them being sexist? Because they are POWERFUL and they have always been POWERFUL

aoc sexy is hell
i would fuck her in da dick

Tired of this cunt

Attached: SmartSelect_20190221-134810_Gallery.jpg (982x1198, 330K)

she's smokin hot

Personally what drives me crazy is not that she's a woman, but rather a brown spic that looks like people from south America and she has the same policies that wrecked those joints.
Weird that.

Attached: 1551754025493.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>They're just jealous of how cool I am because I'm so cool. Lame-o's.

Okay spicbitch. Okay. Go somewhere else.

bumping with impressionist oil painting of AOC feets

Attached: angelic AOC feet.png (2000x1436, 1.4M)

She's just so brave

Attached: brave-woman.jpg (1080x778, 272K)

Has anyone opened a vlassic jar through sheer strength before? I always use the spoon trick.

i always use my wife's boyfriend

same

finally SOMEONE calls men powerful

>>"I am as powerful as a man and it drives conservatives crazy."

So, being funded millions of dollars by nefarious interests, and having the entire media having your back, is the same as a self made man who had literally no help at all, huh bitch?

she's got a simple girl from the bronx
she earned all that attention

just*

>she's got a simple girl from the bronx

what if I told you that's she's an agent of the crown?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8

Ann Coulter is more powerful than her.

Attached: Ann.jpg (195x259, 8K)

She's the Brtiney Spears Miley Cyrus etc. of politics. She'll soon suffer the same fate as them and it will be a good harvest.

There's even a chem trail in the sky

She’s gonna get clintoned

Self-redpilling going on. Eventually they will stop blaming muh Republicans for everything and see who is really enslaving us

Nah she's too sweet for that.

Aliens monitoring the simulation?

The shilling of this bitch is pretty crazy, they are trying to make her into another Hillary.

There can be only one Hillary Clinton

Holy shit this song even has a wmaf race mixing video.

That's because Ann Coulter is a man

>as powerful as any person from 80% majority of the house
wow that should really worry conservatives

Wrong.

No she's

THU MAN

Noice bate, you got a loicence for that?

zero power a shit show of judaism

There MUST be only one. If that monster starts cloning itself, we're all fucked.

You arent

Attached: edhall-1024x607.jpg (767x431, 57K)

did you say asian?

Yes?

(((straps)))

Sage this discord tranny thread.

Attached: 1538088845240.jpg (878x1971, 531K)

really?

Attached: oh really.png (717x360, 364K)

Discord tranny faggots

Attached: f34f6836f07127c1355ae0eb8f08a16d--transgender-adolescents.jpg (236x354, 16K)

/thread

kill all muslims

>kosher

She looks Asian to me

>litterally admiting you entered politics only for power and money

No wonder, a lazy spic like her could never hope to gain more than minimum wage in the private sector (she was a fucking barista, kek). Getting a seat was her easiest way to gain a lot of money ($174k a year) just to be a spic bitch and do nothing.

which part?

She is like listening to a cringy 15 year old in her videos.

Total Trump plant.
Can't answer basic questions about any of her shitty, obviously attention whoring quotes.

Fucking getting played, playa

>"I can't wait to get inaugurated to congress! It's going to be totally cool!"
also
>Men should piss in bottles to conserve water as part of my New Green Deal"
She's more retarded than any bitch than has ever an hero'd on Jow Forums

Attached: cortez.jpg (276x183, 9K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Hmm,
Projecting what she thinks others think of her onto others and therefore that is what others think of her because she thinks that's what others think of her because others think that of her because she project.....
What a fuckwit.

only narcissists have the public's attention these days, this is how much of a vapid no-culture society America is, there's a reason people call AOC the Trump of the left - Trump's no less humble either

yea but its a bit different when you've done shit in your life

pic related. way too obvious, incel.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

The gift that keeps giving. She keeps trying to insinuate that men hate women. And she is acting like she´s the first woman in politics ever or something. It´s hilarious to watch what she is writing.
>i am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.
You´re a fucking bartender that turned politician and doesn´t have a clue about environment or anything you are talking about. Career women would laugh at this idiot.
>trump is so small and mediocre..
So she´s playing the trope where women are strong and powerful, and apparently men are tiny and mediocre. Oh that´s not 'sexist' at all is it?`
>but the person behind the podium was so unskilled it´s sad.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
The gift that keeps on giving. Tune in next week for more stupid things cortez says.
Here she is telling a phd in ecology, that he´s shouting from the cheap seats. What does she have a degrees in? Economy. I have no idea how she got that degrees. Must have just barely scraped through it. Because she certainly didn´t use it for anything. But instead was a 29 year old bartender talking sjw stuff with drunk people. Who decided to run for office.

Attached: pompous_little_twit.png (553x405, 34K)

No, she is also doing imaginary politics.

>incel
Imagine thinking you have to submit to women to have sex
Pathetic omega

lel, she's not wrong that Trump is a bad president but that it's her saying he's unskilled is rich, he's more skilled than her at least in numerous ways.

Attached: IMG_20171127_123313.jpg (2592x1944, 683K)

People hate her because she's sort of a walking example of everything wrong with one party.
She was elected mostly by animals that her party imported, her talking points are generally retarded, and the news media refuses to stop pointing their cameras at her.
Dems want her to shut the fuck up and tow the line, republicans villify and lambast her for being retarded.
Personally, as a conservative, I couldn't love AOC any more. She's literally dividing her own party into the "Younger and more retarded" faction and the "Older and less retarded, albeit massively more corrupt" faction.
And I get to watch them eat each other alive for the privilege of losing the 2020 general to TRONALD FUCKING BLUMPFH!

Attached: 1550879779753.png (792x691, 299K)

I think she literally is, too. As in, if they got into an actual fight, AOC’s face would look like a squirrel in a woodchipper.

>small, mediocre person
that's a far more apt way to describe Zion Don than "literally Hitler"

good sjw having abortions instead of children means they will go the way of the hippies and are a one or two generation poison not a permanent one.

Attached: 1551698247583.png (220x220, 40K)

It seems that "politics" is now defined by getting autistics to get frustrated so that they start breaking things.

God, what wouldn't I give to inhale her farts to get a sense of self entitlement

Attached: md.png (500x552, 96K)

Kek

another Hillary? What a gay ass take

She sounds bumrustled.

Is this a slide thread from a tranny faggot

Never ask someone who has done nothing to do anything of importance.

>nooooooooo!!!! stop pointing out what we are!!! it's not our fault that women won't have sex with us!!! it;s not fucking fair!!!!

Attached: 1528527184274.jpg (920x900, 207K)