/AYG/ ANDREW YANG GENERAL - THE MAN TRUMP SHOULD HAVE BEEN EDITION

>2020 candidate Andrew Yang tells Tucker Carlson: 'I'm running for president ... to save jobs from automation'

foxnews.com/entertainment/2020-candidate-andrew-yang-tells-tucker-carlson-im-running-for-president-to-save-jobs-from-automation
>'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang: Online exclusive

wmur.com/article/conversation-with-the-candidate-with-andrew-yang-online-exclusive/26575814

>Net Impact Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=HpKc9E3jCz0

>Tucker interviews Yang
youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4

>Watch 'Conversation with the Candidate' with Andrew Yang
wmur.com/article/watch-conversation-with-the-candidate-andrew-yang/26575206

last thread

Attached: index.jpg (283x178, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzPoDCmYmwI
youtu.be/sYV2pUBFN2c
youtube.com/watch?v=R6Q82CiV-FU
yang2020.com/
youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8?t=515
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
youtube.com/watch?v=_x3Hx8i2FhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>antigun and more gibs for niggers and spics
joke candidate. joke thread.

First for fuck drumpf

Are you going to pay for his UBI? The pricetag is only a couple $100 trillion.

I officially announcing candidacy for President of United States.
If erected I:
>Give UBI NEETbux $50000/month
>Free top of line robot waifu for all NEET
>See car you likee, take no problem
>Free health everybody
>Choose any house you want it yours
>Pay for all with VAT tax and rich tax
>NEET no taxes
>Free Happy Time Vacation Fun Camp
>Forget student loan, everybody re-educated for FREE
>Free Social Credit for eveyone
Vote for me, I good Chinko, me ruv wypipo long time.
GET ON CHANG GANG 2020

Attached: SOCIAL_CREDIT_BEST_CREDIT.png (416x416, 191K)

>more gibs for niggers and spics
>replacing 1.2 trillion dollars of welfare with UBI

Something like 10% of welfare money actually reaches the poor. And if you get a job, your welfare goes away.
So if you replace welfare with UBI you encourage those people to work, because they won't lose it they have a job
I get that you post this in every thread but it's so retardedly wrong

>The pricetag is only a couple $100 trillion.
youtu.be/nzPoDCmYmwI

he isnt replacing shit, it's more money away from me and to spics and niggers while banning guns.

>Something like 10% of welfare money actually reaches the poor
I believe it. Section 8 goes directly to jew slumlords. SNAP and WIC go directly to General Mills, Coke, Pepsi, etc.

Disinfo shills are in this thread.

Attached: its-afraid.jpg (1176x1200, 350K)

>trade a jew for a yellow jew while removing all the anti jew left in the country for the Jews to take over again
no

>replacing welfare
Imagine unironically believing that.

>Accelerationism is bad
ok boomer, you know that america is gonna change for the worst no matter what in 10 years right? might as well aim at real problems instead of something the media feeds us

youtu.be/sYV2pUBFN2c

Yang 2020

Reposting here before getting off.

Not a problem, I respect these kind of questions. I just get pissed off when I continually have to bash my head against a wall making the same point over and over.

The answer is "increase it", which alarmists would retort "there is proof it would cause inflation", but that is not necessarily true. Higher velocity is often times a byproduct of a healthy economy; this "byproduct", however, proves to be unhealthy when financed by the printing of additional funds. That is what we saw in Venezuela (along with awful debt-relief programs based around printing money in a similar vein, but I have work later, so let's not delve into that right now, haha). What I find encouraging about Andrew Yang's UBI plan is that it purposefully (and directly) states that the economic plan is based fully on redistribution, and will not be funded by insane printing methods.

Alaska had the highest rate of inflation in the United States before the dividends, but since its introduction actually has continually had LOWEST rate of inflation. Another example is Kuwait, which went from increasing highs to a massive drop in inflation when UBI was announced.

People often misunderstand basic supply and demand. I am tired, but briefly I should state that if there is a demand in which supply is already paid for, inflation will not inherently occur. For example, if someone receives a set income instead of SNAP benefits, this idea that the demand for eggs or bottled water would massively rise is inherently a flawed approach to take. I want to explain in further depth, but hopefully that cursory example helps illustrate that brief point. Where you may see a slight raise of price for luxury goods, it is unreasonable to extrapolate that to the overall American economy.

Attached: yang guns2.jpg (700x341, 65K)

it's literally replacing it. If you get $700 a month in welfare, you can switch to the Freedom Dividend and get $1000 unconditionally, but you can't get both. If you get more than $1000 you can keep your current welfare.

So it's effectively replacing 500-600 billion dollars in welfare, while eliminating all of the bureaucracy behind it and saving more money from that.
Only a very small amount of people receiving more than $1000 a month in welfare would remain on welfare, and even some of them might choose to switch because they can spend their money however they like and don't have to be checked up on to make sure they're still eligible.

it's not 'taking your money', you fucking get $1000 too.
and if you wouldn't be fine with gun laws similar to norway idk what to tell you, they have very high ownership and they all have licenses and classes and shit

why not abolish everything and just provide $1,000 welfare per citizen? that would remove all bureaucratic expenses.

This is completely accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Q82CiV-FU

OH LOOK FAGGOT OP POSTED WITHOUT THE THREAD ANTHEM AGAIN
>OH LOOK FAGGOT OP POSTED WITHOUT THE THREAD ANTHEM AGAIN

Attached: D0UXLgLXgAE7GKa.png (500x750, 389K)

I meant Switzerland's gun laws

YANG IS MY FUCKING NEETGOD

more controlled opposition from the (((dailystormer))). have a redpill:

Attached: dailystormer yang.jpg (1001x259, 30K)

the irony of yang is that pic related was exactly a trump promise to "legitimize the employment rate" obama made to look inflated.

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

He won't win. He's not even on the radars of the the polls so how would he gain enough traction?

yang2020.com/

put this in the header next time, we need 65,000 individual donations AT LEAST for yang to be qualified for the debate.

Trump started at 3%. First debate is in June. Not even at the starting line yet.

I think the person just misinterpreted the way Yang phrased this tweet
he says "Much of this is low birth rates and suicides by white men. Our life expectancy has declined for 3 years."
it sounds like he's saying 'our' referring to himself as white but really he's saying "our" as in "all Americans'" life expectancy has declined.
the daily stormer guy thought Yang was identifying as white. He does care about white people though so he might as well

Attached: capture.png (558x749, 361K)

>we need 65,000 individual donations
>donors
Ftfy, and you better start getting out those proxy credit cards, I forgot the website where you can get them from though.

Fuck Yang, he's a gun grabber!

Attached: no_guns_allowed.jpg (1600x1600, 137K)

so is trump now fuck off shill. you dont see us shitting in your quarantined zone.

Attached: 1551725104397.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>tulsi shill is back
gonna lie to us about how yang is a zionist so we can bytfo again?

you deserve having someone piss in your cereal nogunz

CHANG GANGGGG

gonna continue shitting up here kushnershill? we all know you are a pathetic schzio that breaks down so its useless to talk to you. the fact that you have to camp out here means you must be scared. continue posting the same question 50 times while trying to bait people into posting their guns with the serial code visible you fucking loser.

Attached: 1550622575088.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

no one wants yang who is anti gun and pro welfare for niggers, you silly no guns faggot

Trump is pro-gun and Yang is anti-gun. Yang wants heavy regulation of private gun ownership. Fuck Yang!

Attached: NO-GUNS-2 edit.png (4500x4500, 842K)

Isn t this the plan? Remove all welfare and just give 1.000 to everyone? I bet it s cheaper

>serial code

holy christ I just noticed how no guns you actually are. are you actually a tranny too?

Attached: 1551391984352.jpg (522x662, 398K)

trump is not pro gun

Attached: 1551671708157.jpg (237x395, 68K)

>trump
>pro gun
good one

Attached: Screenshot (46).png (2095x1665, 2.56M)

>serial code
you dont even understand what you just did, do you?

its my boom stick

your constitution is outdated. get over it.

Genuinely interested, can you post some evidence of him saying other forms of welfare will be removed or reduced?

Attached: 048[2].png (235x235, 20K)

>one thing got banned so we need to ban the rest while taxing you to death
I'm still amazed at the serial code bit

you responded to the wrong person?

Orange man good. Yellow man bad.
Yellow man want take boom stick. Me no like yellow man.

Attached: oogaboogaaa-768x432.jpg (501x431, 35K)

no, I dont think I did :D

>Sperging out this hard over people saying "serial code" instead of "serial number" when they are exactly the same thing
why do you think its on your gun dipshit? i bet you dont even scrape yours off like the bootlicker you are. absolutely pathetic redditors think their tactics work on Jow Forums. sad!

Andrew Yang is a chicom agent provocateur that was sent in to specifically derail the MAGA movement. He is funded by the nazi collaborator George Soros to create chaos come election time. This commie bugman doesn't care about the American people he only cares about "accelerationism" because technocrats like him are pig demons hell bent on turning our society into a modern day elysium. It's time to wake up, I need every patriotic American of every race color and creed to band together against this red commie devil and resist the urge to abandon the G d emperor in a point in time where he needs us the most. We must not give up, 2020 is right around the corner and we must hold strong. If we lose 2020 can you imagine what the Iranians would do to Israel? This entire planet would devolve into utter chaos..

youtu.be/nzPoDCmYmwI

Attached: yang terminator.webm (640x334, 869K)

lol nogunz thinks anyone had ever used serial code... man you are so removed from the discord for fucking up that hard

>to save jobs from automation
So he's against progress.

gun grabbing chinaman, shoot on sight

r/the_donald is sending in their reinforcements after tonight with kushnershill leading the way to maintain damage control. its why they are kvetching over the idea of such a general existing.

Attached: 1551675814969.png (1164x815, 911K)

no im sure use the id system shill

>thinking universal gibs means you'll be nigga rich

Kek, they will never ever learn.
How will you have more when everyone else has the same?
Put it this way: You've acquired some collectors item that's worth X amount.. but then that collectors item is no longer a collectors piece because everyone and their mother has the same thing..
How much will that be worth now?

This happens all the fucking time, every single time the minimum wage increases (because of the same reasons) the value of what you can buy with your extra bucks DECREASES. This will be no different. This ALWAYS happens without fail.
You know what this plan is?
Another devaluation of the dollar

Attached: tommy.jpg (411x450, 55K)

show me your guns you silly goose. you can even cover up the serial code!

Poor people only spend all their cash on booze and cigarettes who cares

Yang wants to take away guns like a true Chinese communist.

you do realize that serial numbers are used for tracking your guns right? why the hell would i want them on my rifle still? especially since it's banned in california and i visit my folks their sometime.

youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8?t=515
it's around 8:40

>show me your guns you silly goose. you can even cover up the serial code!

Attached: file.png (500x506, 279K)

serial code.... serial code! ha! code! ahhhhh no gunz you make me smile, are you even allowed to own guns?

Attached: USSLIBERTY.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

oh no you also just admitted that you obliterate your serial codes which is already a turbo felony so enjoy prison...

good thing you dont actually own guns! phew!

>muh serial code
>this is kushnershill's best argument
oof, someone needs to go back on their meds. why are trying to larp as an ATF agent now? why do you want everyone here who supports yang to post pictures of their guns?

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: 1544138252150.jpg (501x585, 105K)

THIS GUY IS CHINESE RIGHT?

reminds me of the time that chinese professors admitted that when they talk about the US they mention that israel controls them

Chinks are a scourge upon humanity and deserve extermination.

You all deserve a slow and horrific death.

Attached: DeadchinesesoldierEdit.jpg (1610x1304, 1.31M)

>destroying existing social programs and slapping a VAT on everything to give a handout to NEETS.

You people are toxic.

Yup. He's a Han Goblin subversive rat.

just admit you are lying about owning guns

Stop spamming this filthy chink insectoid.

Taiwanese. Perhaps he will make it so America isn't cucked enough to adhere to the One China Policy.

lol the comment section on his fox interview has chinese proxy written all over it. its shareblue all over again

youtube.com/watch?v=_x3Hx8i2FhA

oh shit claims of trannys will be unbearable

come on son, just admit you lied about owning guns.

reminder that Yang is a nazbol forced meme and that all nazbols are lazy neets and teenagers that dont understand economics

Judging by your cluelessness, you must be a white burger.

Yes, Yang is a chinese name you know nothing. Now crawl back into your snowglobe, I'm getting sick of your shit. Your blind ditzy brain as smooth as a marble ass.. has to be babysat through everything. You're so fucking naive about anybody outside of your gated community

t*iwan is chin* lol if you think different your a fool

hes not Chinese

His solution is not "ban robots"

but im greek

Scuze me..

*breaths in*....
>*bleeeeeeeeep*

Attached: 567435.png (745x340, 389K)

really disappointed you aren't man enough to just admit you lied

>country == ethnicity
you guys are retarded

Attached: 1436828662244.jpg (508x524, 41K)

Post a better solution to the unemployment problem

well at least he didn't sell any to Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1549536873091.jpg (640x1000, 142K)

what makes you think there has to be a solution?
the idea that everybody has to be taken care of is utopian horseshit
the rules of nature are simple, the fit survive and the weak die off

luxury has made people weak, we need struggle, we need warfare, we need conflict, we need competition if we want to be better men than our forefathers

twain hates china

taiwan is literally called the Republic of China you retard

>the value of what you can buy with your extra bucks DECREASES.

Edit:
"the value of your extra bucks DECREASES."
-Just in case the autismos didn't get my drift.

just don't pretend to be pro gun and that yang is pro gun and you won't get your shit pushed in again

you can keep dreaming about that but sitting around waiting for the end of the world is not a solution to current problems.

not in Taiwan it isn't

I'm not the biggest fan of the Saudis either, but they're under new management. Considering the first thing their new king did was pull a Night of Long Knives on multiple terrorist backers implicated in numerous bombings but never charged by the previous government (and all evidence conveniently disappeared), I'm at least willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Might be one of the few sandniggers with sense.