So according to Macron brexit is the biggest crisis Europe has faced since world war 2

So according to Macron brexit is the biggest crisis Europe has faced since world war 2.

Who knew democratically voting to leave a trading union would cause so much seething?

Attached: 20190305_073954.jpg (719x1040, 394K)

France is declaring that the act of leaving is a "crisis"
Kek

He could unironically be /ourguy/.

Attached: 71BE25E2-3535-442B-9025-14C78EA6676B.jpg (706x1140, 136K)

You can't make this shit up.

Coming from Macron, the same guy who demanded all French schools fly the EU flag.

>'Britain is in chaos'
>in the background a bank gets burned down by yellow vests

He is right though.
Brexit is kind of a big deal.

To you it is sourkraut. All the money we won't be sending to you anymore..

You krauts deserve the rope more than any muslim.

>brexit is a lie
only if it doesnt happen.

You mad bro?

Is it bigger than the breakup of the Soviet Union, fall of the Berlin wall and ending of the cold war? I'm not too sure about that. In the early days of the EU or EEC, France didn't even want Britain in it because it didn't trust them and said they only wanted to undermine the project from within. It even voted against them joining.

Fucking hate this piece of shit country.
Only Romania,Germany,France and maybe Portugal are the biggest EU cucks,no oposition whatsoever.
No right wing party,nothing.Just pro-EU shills.
At least we are lucky to have had such a conservative nation until now.

Fuck Iohannis,Fuck Kovesi,Fuck Dragnea and Fuck THIS EU shit.

He is right:
Brexit endangers the EU Kalergi golem he supports. It could be the first state leaving, starting a chain reaction. Italy and the visegrad group may consider following.
Then bye bye globalist plan for Europeans.
A very good thing.

Attached: 96038D8F-83D3-48C0-A0F2-1C21735ADA63.jpg (925x571, 63K)

No it isn't.

Nobody is going fucking anywhere. All that changes is some paperwork.

And don't worry. If we continue bringing in 250,000 muzzies a year we will have our own DEXIT in a few years to think about.

You can't fuck with population dynamics like this without a backlash.

I actually met Macron when i was younger. It was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me but nobody ever wants to hear the story. Does anyone want to hear the story?

Attached: f1fdecb8-e334-45da-a80a-9a90d85c7782.jpg (960x960, 102K)

>biggest crisis since WWII
yeah that whole Yugoslav wars thing was pretty tame
but voting to leave the EU is almost like a second hitler

and thats a good thing

Crisis, what is the crisis?

Hey Krauts...
Is she /ourgirl?

keep hearing positive things about her.She's a mother,keeps making fun of transgender people,etc.

Attached: i4asbihcztk41ie8flkw.jpg (750x445, 43K)

Imagine having the possibility of Le Pen being your President, and then going and picking this onions boy?

France is nigger tier. The only country with colonies worth anything is Britain. Brits are the master race, fuck Europe and fuck Macron

It's worse.

We're going to fucking have to pay for the fucking French alone now.

Expect more bitching from them when we don't. Lazy entitled twats that they are.

He can't pay for the lavish social security system they have in France without England.

No, really that's what all this is about. Parasites sucking from the productive.

Expect more yellow vests. More unrest I France.

I can't even name 3 positive things that the EU does for the European people

Attached: 1550517991615.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

French want to leave eu, only Macron and rich people are Europe suckers in France... Look at the gilets jaunes...

Attached: gilets-jaunes-frexit.png (1200x700, 475K)

Nobody can,other than being a EE wage slave for Germoney or England.

>Rotchild agent is upset that the successor state to the USSR is breaking up
The EU will brake up either democratically or otherwise, the only way they can slow it down is with a USSR style of authoritarian communism/miliary rule, but even then it's only delaying the inevitable, artifically constructed states are always doomed. See Yugoslavia, and the ongoing decaying social structure in the US.

You don't know wtf your talking about. If you'd just listen to my story.

Attached: 1550705728022.png (468x666, 223K)

>trading union
>proposing raising its own army because fuck NATO
>trading union
HANSEATIC HANSEATIC

Britain is a cuck for the US and De Gaulle saw it. Now they are returning to what the were at the beginning of the EU project.

De Gaulle wanted to chart an independent course for France. He wasn’t happy with the situation that developed after WW2 where the countries of Europe were reduced to satellites of either the US or the Soviet Union.

De Gaulle understood that one way for Europe to regain its dominance was by uniting into a tighter entity, with France and Germany in the driver’s seat - not the US.

He correctly saw Great Britain as subservient to the US (in other words a cuck), and therefore decided to reject its membership, which he saw as a Trojan horse, and contrary to the objectives of the union he was trying to establish.

De Gaulle also removed France from NATO, which he correctly saw as an instrument of American domination over the military affairs of the West.

There is of course a lot of debate as to what extend the US or the Soviets were responsible for the Cold War. De Gaulle didn’t see the world as a battlefield between “Capitalism” and “Communism”, but rather in terms of nations.

In this context, France and Russia have enjoyed close relationship, and he didn’t want to relinquish France’s national interest to the US.

De Gaulle was a pragmatist, and he understood that the US did not fight Germany to do anyone a favor, but because it was in their best national interest.

In fact, any American thinking that they’re owed a debt of gratitude probably drank too much of the Kool Aid. Next, they’ll tell you they did the Japanese a favor by dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima… And that the Vietnamese should thank them for Agent Orange.

Needless to say, many who have this opinion didn’t fight in the armed forces in the first place. They want gratitude vicariously. The best type to get!

Frogs voted for this Illuminati motherfucker. Enjoy.

Nah, the aim of the EU was only ever to divide and conquer. It has successfully fractured nations and split communities. The UK voting out was all part of the plan which is why the UK never joined the euro. Meanwhile the EU grows more and more unpopular, while threatening dissenters with economic collapse if they vote to leave. It’s actually going perfectly for (((them)))

>All of our media and the rest of the world's media tells us continually that Brexit is for racists whilst providing no actual substance of debate
>"Fake news did this"

If I were him, I'd be worrying about things a little closer to home, frog cunt.

It's a small thing, why it's a crisis?
We still want German cars and erm.. French cheeses.. idk? What does France create?

>What does France create?
cucks, cowards, and cunts

Europhiles are terrified because they don't view it as a trading union but as a political one, so if one member doesn't want to be around any more then it calls their entire ideology in to question.

Peugeot Renault and Citroën are French and you, what you have created except "la City"

sauce?

He aren't wrong nigger

>> why didn’t they have a plan
>They never expected to win

Also it is trad past time to be cocky upper class smart arse above every pakie nigger and europppor cunts here.
Seemed to have been good idea, ((((politicians)))) love LARPing

You can lead a frog to water....

Replace murican with kike interests and you going to be /sgt tier shitposter

>You can lead a frog to water...
then push in Macron
put the lid on securely
and boil to death.

Electricity
Internet
Trains
TV
Etc..

I wasn't having a dig, I just couldn't think of much French stuff that is common to buy here.?
Cars,cheeses...

was macron just a plant to take right wing votes from le pen? he turned into a massive fucking shill once he took office

>it's true, france will have its first woman president, me or merkel
based le pen was right all along

Crashing this plane..

Can't wait till this fucking union finally crashes.

He wrote an open letter, spilled my coffee again while reading this morning. The guy is a lunatic. He can be free to ruin France all he wants, but leave us out of it

Never trust a German.

Range Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce.

We make luxury rather than mass produced 'made in china' tier models.

>Biggest crisis since WWII
Yeah, that whole east/west Europe cold war stand off shit threatening nuclear obliteration of the planet was nothing compared to leaving a trading zone.

Well, they haven't been killing each other, but I think that's more of the American threat of firebombing and the Russian threat of rape soldiers than the EU.

PrOJeCT FEaR

Least we agree, we all hate the French

Attached: frogs.png (890x500, 578K)

Coming from the same guy who is starving his farmer of growing food and keeping a nation fed. Cutting off fuel to a nation and blowing up protesters with bombs and gas whilst criticizing syria and north korea

nope, not really

>Who knew democratically voting to leave a trading union would cause so much seething?

I feel the people have lost control over democracy. What is democracy now when they can't vote to leave?

He is a sayanim. Look up the list of Charlemagne prize winners.

kek @ the mouse image. But no your story sounds boring bro.

The people never had and never will have control over democracy as it is all an illusion. The false illusion of choice.

Yes, but where does that leave us? What do you do then? What do the People do if they seriously want change then?

Why should this in anyway be surprising?
Macron was an EU plant, the EU answer to the problem of the last French election. Both left and right were not happy with the EU. So Macron was put in place with massive funding of his campaign and total media support. He's not there to govern France for the French people. He's there to govern France for the EU.

This. He was bought and then sold to the French by the EU, Merkel in particular.

After all Macron does love the older ladies.

Thankfully the French are starting to wake up... Just a shame it"s all a little too late.

They are gonna vote for him again in 3 months and in 3 years, not enough people are woke on the subject.

He has personally been Blacked and watched his wife cuck him with an Arab bull. Diversity is his strength. He probably can't get it up for a lesser perversion.

A month ago (during the free EU election campaign he called "the Great Debate") he said it was no big deal because May was going to report the Brexit deadline in order to get a better deal with the EU.

You are retarded, he doesn't care about the UK, he's just trying to scare european boomers into voting for the cuck parties

>Who knew democratically voting to leave a trading union would cause so much seething?
Well thats the problem isn't it? They wanted political union and eventual annexation.

Never trust a woman.

Yeah since you say it's a crazy story I'd like to hear it.

Actually it will be the french and EU flag printed on a piece of paper and pinned on the classroom walls.
A waste of time if nothing else. I hope the kids will do things like tear off the EU flag though.

>implying ours and the world's media isn't fake news
Macron is right in this

Missile systems. ASTER 15 & 30.

Nice Indian cars m8

Revolt. Even then they tend to be misled. Look at all the youtube right being kikes or part kikes or married to kikes or workimg for kikes.

Shows how much they need us, perhaps they shouldn't have tried to constantly fuck is over for their own ambition of our participation was so important to it.

Pay for what retard? We're the second biggest net contributor to the EU budget, even ahead of the UK. Our (((governements))) keep throwing our money at the EU to get the scraps of influence Germoney leaves us.

That's Italian though, and a direct upgrade of an older American stuff.

It's not the first time.