Biological females are CANCELLED

reddit's largest "women" sub that's literally named TwoXChromosomes kicks out only actual woman mod for saying transwoman have an advantage in sports over biological ones.
Apparently every mod there is a XY transwoman now.
Bonus: The lesbian subreddits are also modded by trannies.

Attached: JUST.png (950x1634, 137K)

Well, they wanted to get rid of the patriarchy. kek

BAHAHAHAH

>caring about reddit
You need to go back fag

Trannies exist because of women’s suffrage, and they will never understand this.

good

fuck all roasties I hope the tranny freaks bury them

love it

Attached: led.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

Why do trannies always rise to leadership positions in every online community they enter?

Are they the master race?

people doubted the tranny cult was real.
Its that progressive stack bullshit from OWS. Basically trannies larp as women anonymously so can full betas and other people into being nice to them.
They then assume leadership and cant be removed.
If disputes come up they just say tranny > everything.

I can't keep up with all this babbling. it's really a foreign language.

The stupidity is overwhelming.

Roastie genocide is coming and I can't wait

they are example of what women could achieve if they got mind of a man

I mean, it's almost like further confirmation that men are better at everything but popping out babies.

TxC is the thing that really made me hate women

No

That was 911

Now women are getting their comeuppance.
Literally being beaten into submission by men in wigs.

>The name

Well at least they got the feminine illusory logic spirit right. Multiplying by irrationals creates irrationals this mathematics is acceptable.

You have forced to wipe out your kind

No real life spend all day on the reddit thinking they are making a difference.

The best part is women were probably the primary advocates of enabling trannies, and the welfare gibs that provide them the time to take over the internet.

Underrated wisdom

Because the criteria to fit that role is not talent. The criteria is being a good goy, and the mafia rewards you with a low-middle-management position.
And to prove you are a good goy, you have to chop your dick, because just being a pedo faggot is not enough anymore.
That's why all trans-faggots and faggots should get the rope. Not because they are faggots, but because they are traitors and had to become one in order to get the job.
And that's why they want to make it a taboo to revolt against faggots.

im a hermaphrodite and their God

What else are they going to do? Function? lol go outside? Stand there and look normal?

Like it or not reddit is a good gauge of how the frog in the pan is doing

women bullied me

they wwill get what they deserve

men bullied me

they will get what they deserve

Based TERFs are going to shoah the discord tranny menace.

ALL HAIL BAPHOMET

Can you at least take those of us who see through the bullshit with you?

Its basically with women a battle of who is more irrational and trannies are more insane than women so women lose.

Now we will see who gets our representatives' knees. Big cunt or big pharma.

I just laughed so hard I got a hernia

>wait. xhernia

Absolutely uh--mayzeen

Tcheah because you seem awesome

Uh-may zeen gets

Hahahaha

underrated post

>When retarded man take over your feminist movement
must feel bad trying to compete with nature.
even failed projects of men end up in control.

Attached: 1537946644195.jpg (720x641, 67K)

>>Apparently every mod there is a XY transwoman now.
Source? I'd like to write about it for a tech blog if that can be provided.

Payback for these cunts taking over every male oriented hobby

They rise in things run by beta males. That's why.

nailed it

Maybe shit and cum?

Makes sense.

Yeah its fucking reddit.

Interesting conversations where only one acceptable opinion is allowed
>comment deleted

Imagine chopping you dick off to be a janitor. On the internet. For free.

>Why do trannies always rise to leadership positions
Because they're men and men are natural leaders? Pic related.

Attached: bigger stronger better than women.jpg (600x570, 154K)

>being beaten into submission by men in wigs.
and pantyhose...don't forget the pantyhose.

>transwoman

Attached: 12342135346.jpg (630x1200, 202K)

This will be a greater trend towards feminism self-destruction.

Attached: gijoe6.jpg (302x225, 78K)

The funny thing is that they think this is some kind of infiltration by the "Patriarchy" it's hilarious.

just putting this out there, on the record, whatever.
I think women have their own 'space' online is fine. You can talk shit about men there and everything, you could even call trannies men.

Imagine a women's board on Jow Forums. It'd probably be mostly men, but they wouldn't get banned for that.

I see it as basically evidence if the matriarchy. We live in a society that is feminist dominated. For men to compete in their circles on equal footing some choose the strategy of being women.
Since they percieve women as having lots of power in society. Once they become trannies they aquire female-like tranny power. They then become addicted to power and keep trying to climb into leadership.

Good, good. Let men infiltrate into their brains, let them eat each other.
>TwoXChromosomes welcomes everyone, regardless of chromosomes
Kek.

hilarious, and proof that reddit is shit, censorship is evil, identity politics is shit, and the left is doomed to eating itself.

muslims vs jews
zionist jews vs diasporia jews
real women vs mentally ill tranny fag boys
naive neo-marxists vs globalist kleptocrats
etc

guys why is it soooooooooooooooooooo entertaining? i dont understand why it makes me laugh so.... schadenfreude has never felt so good!

Attached: 1551479479086.png (498x434, 31K)

That's what "delusional" stands for.

/thread

I was literally thinking the same thing.

Attached: 1550311186913s.jpg (125x105, 2K)

>Are they the master race?

no they just have the autism and willingness to sit on a poop bucket all day and be a Reddit mod to police other people's opinions.

TwoX on reddit devolved like a Yahoo Teen's chatroom -- where no actual teens were to be had.

Where you had invasion of middle age pedos looking for 13 year old girls to meet , then you had fags LARPing as 13 year old girls so they could get off chatting with teen boys, then FBI LARPing as 13 year old girls to send the the Jow Forums party van for the middle age pedos.

Finally it was all just FBI agents and Fags LARping as 13 year old girls.

TwoX is the same way -- started as women talking -- then the Feminists found it and you had Feminist 1.0 -- the fat ugly miserable type who want to scare women away from men so then the lonely Feminist would have a Fren,

Then you have the man hating feminist lesbian looking to recruit.

---Got flooded with lots of ridiculous "That Happened" stories of almost raped and stood up to my sexist boss / family stories

Now you have the Trannys invading and they pretend to be a Fren to the ugly friendless Feminists to take control of the board.

Soon / already is like the Yahoo Teen chat room -- only Trannies Larping as women asking each other about advice on periods so they can LARP Harder.

the internet really does make you stupid and trannies are always online

ITSSSSSSS POWWWWWWWWERRRRRRRRR

YFW mentally ill trannies drive millions of western woman back to conservatism and well defined, common sense gender roles and demand we bring back electroshock conversion therapy.

Attached: 1546118701428.jpg (980x653, 58K)

But more to that weaker males look to the strongest influence in the group to follow. It would also explain why there is a big trend towards Male to female transgender.

because not promoting them would mean you get a lawsuit

>Baphomet worshipping hermaphrodites from the United Nations
top kek
someone call Alex Jones

Jow Forums has a womens' board; it's /cgl/

We told you, it was only a matter of time before they eat each others, from the lesser victim up the
Ladder of Oppression

Attached: hitler blondie.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Peak reddit autism.

The dumbness of women is beyond words. I should be amused by it all, but in reality I'm horrified that I'm part of the same species.

How many people join communities specifically to take them over?
Its not that common. only with trannies it is.

>t. discord tranny who ironically thinks he took over Jow Forums

Why. The. FUCK. Is everyone on the planet using SJW cuck terminology when it comes to these degenerate fucking lunatics. Honestly, even most of Jow Forums refers to faggots in a dress as “her” nowadays, unironically. They aren’t “xy transwomen”, you retarded nigger. They. Are. Men.

Literally taught (indoctrinated) in school to talk this way.

Anyone who thinks school isn't about brainwashing the youth isn't paying attention.

Why is r*ddit so pathetic?

Even in our worst imagination we could not be more pathetic or cucked than they are

Attached: e8c16ad.png (658x1242, 502K)

at least those are the people we get to fight during the war.

This right here ! Refer to a retard as he for he is a HE. People who do otherwise are just helping to spread the degeneracy.

Every thread there was some permutation of Drumpf bad, men bad, my crazy bitch problems are because of men. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Trans women (biological men) dominate all online communities because they're the only ones who care 100% about random useless bullshit.

Basic biology. They have higher T so they will be more dominant. This isn't hard to figure out. They psycho high T lesbians were running the feminist racket before trannies muscled their way in. Low T high estrogen women are never feminists.

Protected class/can't survive on their own in "natural" environment, through their condition they are in kind of a special club. So the only choice for them is nepotism and sticking together.
"The Jew mechanics".
On top of that, trannies are very interested in womanhood and reassuring each other in theirs, so they work extra hard infiltrating women communities.

>Based TERFs
fuck no. all feminists deserve rape and then death; in that order

>trannies
You mean male trannies

The dominating power of the penis combined with the oppression card of womanhood makes for the ultimate petty tyrant

Jesus Christ

I feel kinda bad for her, waiting for that basedboy to fuck her for 4 whole years.

Kek

Bump to watch f*moids get btfo by Chad trannies.

It is matter of time until female sports will be overrun by trannies and biological females pushed out. Imagine the shitstorm comming.

Pointing and laughing isn't caring. But what the fuck would a German know about comedy or humor in general?

Same as kikes. Nepotism.

Ah man, can you imagine the shitstorm if feminists started calling trannies in women's sports "the patriarchy?"

That's /cgl/ mate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAHAHhHAHHAHAHAHGAVDNFICNDNSVSBSAVGSHSBSJDJSWJJSBSAHUAFAHANAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAVHSDHSbUDBS

Kek

They are the only ones that live online yet have nothing to do with their time beyond infesting any given community, slowly achieving positions of power so they can start to get back at society for making fun of them incessantly.
Nothing to do with superiority.

look dude it isn't LARP if it's online
how many times do i have to tell you this, the LA in LARP stands for Live-Action, ie not online and not imaginary. antifa protests are commie LARPers, tiki torch kids are SS LARPers, but pretending to be a woman online is not LARPing it's just RPing

notice that it's always ALWAYS an mtf, i have literally not heard of a single drama shitstorm caused by an ftm despite having heard of dozens and dozens from mtfs

I heard the other day that apparently trannies are going to approved for the next Olympics, can anyone confirm this?

Imagine the shitstorm as men walk away with the majority of female gold medals holy shit haha peak fucking clown world.

How is this shit even acceptable this is like blackface for gender.

Secondly who the fuck would want to be a woman, Wallahi western men are a joke.

Attached: 1551688367279.gif (212x176, 925K)

>Based TERFs
Ya no. TERFs appear as allies because they won't back down to the tranny-agenda but they are still man-hating feminists.

Notice how they blame the tranny-takeover on men "needing to control everything". When no actual men have infiltrated the subreddit, just men with mental health issues. Just because some auto-gynephile pervert narcissists want to fuck with their subreddit doesn't mean men as a whole give a shit what they do or care to control it.

Trannies are wielded by those above in power as a club to bludgeon the average citizen. The goal is a complete breaking of the spirit and force-feeding of lies and propaganda. The point is to have everything a citizen believes to be a lie. Only then will they have complete control.

The actual trannies themselves are just mentally ill perverts largely incapable of accomplishing anything without being manipulated by groups higher up in the control-scheme.

all of their belief systems tear each other apart from the inside, that's why their thinking is so dangerous for ruling civilization

>twoxchromosomes

It's no joke that this place is filled with only trannys. There's even split subs for real women and lesbians because they just got so tired of constantly fighting with them.

So funny seeing lesbians and transbians fight over the same pool of women

Attached: 1545808941403.jpg (336x442, 91K)