Ilhan Omar

Just how far are the discord/ telegram shills going with this trash?
I wasn't sure at first, but now it's fucking obvious how this is all jewish gay ops and controlled opposition.
How the fuck can anyone fall for this shit when she's literally following the jewish globalist agenda by the fucking book? She supports open borders, abortions, gays, trannies, Marxism, and hates Assad, etc I could go on forever. The point is that she is controlled opposition.
The jew's goal is to get a nigger muzzie woman into office to talk shit about AIPAC and they win either way. Boomer retards who support Israel will get offended and spout support for their jewish overlords far and wide, and right-wing people who are redpilled on jews will be forced to show support for a nigger muzzie woman who shills trannies, open borders, marxism, etc. The jews win either way with Ilhan
youtu.be/gyMgLf2s9KI

Attached: 1111.png (1782x575, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xkCzfxPcCak
timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-on-his-blocking-military-aid-to-israel-we-cant-be-doing-it-forever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a Swede, if Ilhan Omar ever wanted to migrate to Sweden and bring her entire family with her, I would approve of it because she is so based and brave for calling out the jew.

Goddamn Jews infiltrate everything. Get out of here kike. She may not have the best policies but she's calling you out.

Attached: IMG_20190211_202924_01.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

fuck off discord shill. Post gun and timestamp

the only kike here is you. go back to your tranny generals

The left-wing going into a civil war over anti-semitism is bad because the instigator is non-white?

Your opinions make no sense.

She makes absolute sense though! I feel like the Jews are the ones saying that the ones supporting her are discord trannies.

okay discord tranny, Name ONE redpilled thing she's said besides Israel being garbage. I'll wait.

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW

She doesn't have to be redpilled to crash the democrat party with no survivors, retard.

Isn't it weird that she can freely tweet against kikes and twitter don't suspend her account for hate speech?

/thread

>finally a real happening
>a politician actually stands up and calls out AIPAC
>jews kvetching everywhere
>Jow Forums obviously excited

>"WTF WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THREADS THIS IS A FALSE FLAG DISCORD TRANNY POLITICIANS TALKING ABOUT AIPAC IS BAD NO FUN ALLOWED RAAAAAA"

Yeah, nah, you're a bit of a gay cunt ey?

It's clearly how she's on their side. In the end Ilhan is on jew payroll
Look at how buttblasted the discord trannies in this thread are. I've clearly hit a nerve with them

/thread again

Just how many discord trannies do you think there are?

It's almost like (((they're))) faking the outrage

its some /ptg/ kike that ventured out of his containment thread

A very sizable amount. Their goal is to subvert Jow Forums

Attached: 1551770865084.jpg (1280x2224, 618K)

She can go fuck herself but I do like that she brought this subject up.

You're worried about the sanctity of Jow Forums? What happened to the ocean of piss doctrine? The left is fracturing apart and now is the time to pour fuel on the fire. Nobody said we have to sincerely like her.

>i believe in border security, low taxes, constitution, gun rights and family values but i also think israel needs some foreign aid
>fuck off zionist shill

>uwu i wanna completely replace you, abort your children make you trans instate communism and caliphate but israel suxxozrz
>omg queen slay yass

The absolute state of this board

Nobody said we have to sincerely like her.

The discord and telegram shills obviously are. they're the ones making threads calling hew "our queen", "future president", and "a gift to the people"
Do you honestly think they have nothing to gain from this?

she is cute

Well, when journocucks lurk this board, isn't a bit of kayfabe warranted? Aren't we saying a bit too much even now?

I SSed it from a Cortez discord

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-21-09-55-005_com.discord.png (1080x2160, 304K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-21-33-02-361_com.discord.png (1080x2160, 256K)

The point is, with enough of these subversive shill threads for Ocasio, Ilhan, Yang, etc. It actually brings more people into this board who support their line of thinking. 5 years ago, Jow Forums would be calling them spics, niggers, and chinks left and right. The fact that we actually have threads dedicated to democrat candidates shows the massive shift in ideology this board has had towards the center over the past few years and it started with shareblue infiltration during the 2016 election

I support Ilhan Omar

Attached: 1538524315773.png (949x531, 263K)

Attached: 1549804888162.jpg (640x427, 96K)

Attached: 1532224354961.jpg (300x477, 59K)

Attached: 1549146483214.png (610x406, 326K)

Attached: 1539272068543.png (1024x690, 229K)

Attached: 1533750837901.png (618x400, 267K)

Attached: 1550346864440.png (752x529, 218K)

Attached: 1542353480863.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

Attached: 1548026476081.jpg (2080x1388, 1.59M)

Attached: 1524699853839.jpg (1750x1167, 1.27M)

Why is everything discord with you people? Sing a new fucking tune.

Attached: 1528458907409.jpg (1564x1491, 1.42M)

israelis need to create targets out of thin air to blame

Attached: 1541097798073.png (632x1235, 248K)

Plenty of political figures stand up to AIPAC without being sub 50 IQ Somalinigger Marxists that want to decimate Western quality of life and buying power for gibmedatz

We've caught on to you folks. It's painfully obvious at this point where you shills come from based by the fact that your kind deny it so vehemently

>Plenty of political figures stand up to AIPAC

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Attached: 1539440851538.png (805x1174, 487K)

Yes plenty. They're largely ignored by the media and called crackpots. They're banned from social media. They're kicked out of political office. Now ask yourself why this turd-in-a-trashbag is effectively allowed to speak unhindered? Because she's backed by a different kind of Heeb that happens to believe in globohomosexuality instead of Zionist parasitism.

Yeah ofc it's controlled but that doesn't mean it cannot backfire which I think it already has, they didn't expect tons of liberals to wake up to Israeli influence. They thought liberals would be offended and they thought we would hate her and become symphatetic to them. The key here is to not be retarded, just because this nog woman has anti white views doesn't mean that we cannot strategically support her statements in order to wake up more liberals

>doesn't believe they are trying to demonize her and shut her down

Give us an example?

precisely. The struggles in the world are all between the three giants. International jewish finance, international jewish zionism, and international jewish communism. She may be anti zionist, but that doesn't mean she isn't shilling for jews in other ways.
She can talk about AIPAC day and night and it makes no difference if she's just going to regurgitate jewish points like "muh evil assad". Tow the fuck does that make her any different from the jews and gentile fronts in the legislature?

youtu.be/xkCzfxPcCak

Just be sure to remind everyone james traficant had said a lot more a long time ago and just like this towel head both are still correct and absolutely nothing has changed only people's reaction to truth

Attached: images-5.jpg (512x288, 22K)

>Oh no /pol is symphatetic to the anti aipac nog woman
>Better make some threads praising her in a ludicrous way "She's my Queen" "I Love Ilhan, she will lead us"
>See goyim? The shills are promoting her! Now you're pissed and hate her right?
No try again Chaim

Assad already won, and she's attacking AIPAC from the left. On balance, this is good.

Don't you have some dilating to do? Nothing Omar has said is stuff Ron Paul wasn't saying YEARS ago

Ron Paul is likely a freemason who folded in the 2012 election, his son is a zionist shill. The worst controlled opposition is people pretending they're on your side like Trump.

Attached: tmp_9214-2u4o2q1727928810.jpg (275x183, 25K)

Neocons are trying to "shut her down" but everyone else doesn't give a shit because she's still a willing participant in white genocide and allowing Jewish neo Bolsheviks to overwhelm politics

And here's typical leftist tactics, Ron Paul or Patrick Little come out and oppose Zionism and get called controlled opposition while you defend a Muslim incest monkey for getting leftists "woke" on israel. We all know your game

>but everyone else doesn't give a shit
>she's all over the chans and her hashtag is trending on twitter

Loool you blew your cover there, everyone knows Patrick Little is a fed, time to change IP shill

If Omar truly wanted to drop redpills, she would be talking about how Israel was funding Al-Qaeda in Syria, and giving them arms to them and LITERALLY would illegally enter Syria just to administer first aid to Al-Qaeda militants. This is all on film, all well documented Israeli support for Al-Qaeda, yet ilhan is STILL pedaling the evil Assad myth.
Really activates my almonds. Not even a mention of USS Liberty

Twitter lefties have always opposed Zionism for their attacks on Palestinians you stupid retard. And this bitch isn't all over the Chan's, she's being spammed by leftist faggot counter signalers like you

>Patrick Little is a fed for attacking the Israeli lobby
>But the towelhead Marxist that wants to perpetuate white genocide is actually baste and redpilled!

Nothing about you makes sense. It's obvious you're a Marxist to anyone with more gray matter than your average Somali. But of course you're posting under a Swedish flag so wouldn't surprise me that you idolize Somalians

Seems exactly like the point. Any white right winger calls out Israel and they called a federal agent.. hmmmmmm! Makes me think...

The strategy here is to support the statements of a controlled politician when they say something good in order to wake up the massess,. That doesn't neccessarily mean that you categorically support their entire agenda.

>she drops one redpill but that isn't enough for me
>muh lefties

>My country has been destroyed by multiculturalism, the breakdown of the family, and shitty monetary policy but at least we sent our money to Palestinians instead of Zionists!

Well where are they then?

Ron Paul is the GOAT, any Jow Forumsack will tell you that, and if he were calling out aipac and making the jews kvetch as much as Ilhan is right now we'd be cheering him on too.

>his son is a zionist shill.
The Zionists hate him, and their jewbag journalist rats shit on him constantly.
timesofisrael.com/rand-paul-on-his-blocking-military-aid-to-israel-we-cant-be-doing-it-forever/
Rand paul was the only one in the senate trying to block aid to israel

Haha you're honestly better off starting a new thread and trying a different angle, everyone here knows he's a fed

That's controlled opposition for you, Rand PRETENDS like he doesn't like giving the aid etc but ofc he would if he were president just like with Trump and illegal immigration

I don't trust Ron Paul but sure I'd support him whenever his statements caused a media storm

This dumb somalicunt is a fed. She's also a Marxist. She's also an anti white feminist. Shes open borders and a gun grabber.

You're a fed dumbfuck fivehead piratenigger

>talks about AIPAC
AYO HOL UP
>Shills for open borders
YO HOL UP
>shills for BLM
YOU MEAN TO SAY
>shills for marxism
YOU SAYIN THAT
>shills for gays
THAT ILHAN OMAR
>shills for abortions
ILHAN OMAR BE
>calls Assad evil
BE BASED AND
>calls white men evil racists
BASED AND REDPILLLLLL-
>gets shot by sub 80 IQ nigger

Agreed but when Ron Paul says something good I support that and when this nog says something good and it upsets the establisment then sure I'll support that as well

Lol yeah sure, as if a somali nigger would be able to write all these long sentences without mispellings etc

Yeah because we're reposting her tweets about BLM right?

>be retard leftist
>Jow Forums calls you retard and/or ignores you
>get on the right path in one criteria
>Jow Forums amplifies your message because we agree with it
>jews kvetch
>"b-b-b-b-but she's a muslim..... Plz ignore what she said about AIPAC!!!"

You're a cunt, mate.

WTF I'M GETTING CIRCUMCISED NOW
BRB JOINING JIDF
*puts yarmulke on*
I LOVE ISRAEL NOW THANK YOU OP
#MAGA#AWOOO

>brown tribe no threat jew tribe
>browns no threat to white either
>but long nose tribe always threaten white tribe to put fire out
>when fire get too low cuz of sneaky jew plan, some nights white tribe wake up
>last time wake up, white tribe wanted to kill all of jew tribe
>it didn't happen but jew tribe said it did anyway!
>can you believe this?