Should we tax Israel for our services?

At the moment we are paying them and they are using our military.

All the while they are saying selfishness is virtue for me, but not for thee.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.png (1200x873, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDo3ruWqHb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah we should let them defend themselves against their enemies and see how long they last.

We should provide them with free pesticide gas just to remind them of the damage that typhus caused in prison camps during WWII

Just hack those special chips in those special things that they use as a special threat.

eh?

Das rite.

Honestly now when you say cut foreign aid to israel you are basically admitting to hating israel which is pretty bad politically. You should say cut ALL foreign aid since ukraine uganda jordan egypt afghanistan and more are getting Us foreign aid... you guys are obsessed with us its actually sad.

Attached: 51977392_403113316932526_888985662504566784_n.jpg (452x516, 26K)

what services ? we dont owe you anything

>Gets ~4 billion per year
>Just got $38 billion
>we don't owe you anything

That's our Shlomo!

Attached: american italian public affairs committee.jpg (800x766, 258K)

if you're walking down the street and some guy comes over and hands you some money unconditionally do you suddenly owe him something ?

Attached: 1551141910570.png (640x719, 650K)

fpbp

>unconditionally
Such an arrangement usually comes with strings attached, capeesh?

If I hire someone to watch my store and they give my merchandise to you, then I recover from you.

Notice how you and your ancestors aren't dead? Remember to thank America, the UK, and Russia.

look at it---- this jew thinks his fake state is just getting money for free because... because.
And its not totally because every single fucking politician in america is a fucking jew.

Attached: 1521185688913.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Neither do we nor US especially, you ungrateful shitstain

well the reason USA is doing this with countries is political leverage , if they have a disagreement usa can threaten to cut it off .
other then that i dont see any strings.
wtf does this analogy have to do with anything ? if you hire someone to watch a store and he gives away stuff you fire him , call the cops on him and hire someone else.
my ancestors had nothing to do with any of these countries.
so what? idc if every politician in usa is a professional clown its their own business . if they wanna vote for representatives that want to give us money its their choice.

Attached: 1550605362586.jpg (1080x817, 89K)

No - we should deport zionist supremacists to israel, declare war for 911 and then glass the whole country

>fake state
friendly reminder that foreign aid makes up less than 10% of israel's GDP
nothing will happen if the US cut all support tomorrow
in the past, you might have argued this, and israel did receive support from the united states during several wars when we ran low on supplies, but today the situation is different

we've got the bomb ;^)

>other then that i dont see any strings
Well, those are rather big strings in your case. Suppose the political climate in the US changes, and Israel receives an ultimatum: give the Palestinians such and such territory and independence, or the US will cut financial and military support.

Your country doesnt have a future

the kike is right, the chains that the mutt binds itself in is entirely self inflicted

Its due to aipac bribes and blackmail - israel is great at compromising politicians - its why so many are sexual deviants

Yeah you'll certainly catch the bomb if your kike overlords can't control the US anymore. That's what happens when literally every surrounding country hates your entire existence.

>destroy your country or we'll stop giving you an amount of money that is less then 4% of your budget
sounds dumb my senpai, also since when does USA support terrorism ?
it has a very bright future my senpai , you should come visit.

israel has nothing to do with aipac , its an american organization

>also since when does USA support terrorism ?

Attached: twelve stories high made of radiation.jpg (791x591, 90K)

Israel is just a big military base owned by the U.S. You should thank the Israelites for manning it for free.

yeah, """free""" and not 38 billion

A clever use of theatricality and deception, though not very effective in this place.

Attached: 1498624086408.png (334x389, 113K)

I've already been. It's a shithole - though I actually like some israeli individuals - the least kikey jews I ever met. But your elite are evil and your nation is doomed in the long run.

You filthy mutts in the Vassal States of Israel should be taxed MORE for your masters.

Attached: 1526045209760.png (600x600, 247K)

Who do you think owns the square mile in London old bean

David Icke old fruit

I haven't figured out if Israel is our puppet or if we're Israel's puppet

And need I mention the balfour declaration,not to mention both wars? We're as kiked as they are old chap

Your both puppets of sabbatean globalist overlords

you're

>so what?

"so what", the moment anybody dares to argue keeping your fake state alive you start kvetching and crying about anudah shoah.

your entire country exists only because of these free handouts in the hundreds of billions.

>free foreign money are only 10% of GDP!!

imagine being such a pathetic nation that literally a tenth of everything they got is given for free as a handout.

You give them your money, your resources, your lives and complete control and power. They give you degenerate culture. I think we all know who runs this shit.

You should be greatful for getting the opportunity to serve the chosen tribe you dumb mutt.

Chosen by your tribal desert god that you invented - such an honor. I'm the chosen person of my god too - he lives in an oak tree in my back garden, says I'm the best and that I should rule the world as a superior being over the unchosen. The first thing I will do is sterilise jews after executing their elite.

Attached: 1550648508001.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Attached: do not criticize.png (1754x1240, 70K)

What with all our sitcoms featuring all jewish actors? 300 jewish political lobbying bodies? All foodstuffs jewish influenced and kosher? Prison for Antisemitic 12 year old boys?

I think not Muhammed.

It's the latter, i'm just wondering when exactly the switch occured.

Attached: 1548421981388.png (664x463, 474K)

No, we should give them more of our nuclear secretes maybe the Jew with it's Superior Intelligence can figure something out about Atom Bombs no body knew before if given several up close live demonstrations.

We lost our Empire for them by fighting Germany instead of bolsheviks. Then they moved their hq to usa. We have no freedom of speech or guns. Get a clue abdul

>Empire for them by fighting Germany

Oh god, your not one of those tinfoil hat wearing nazi lovers are you. Look at modern day germany you dolt, kraut autism never changes

I just happen to agree with General Patton.We fought the wrong enemy. And look at us now - a fucking joke. Perhaps reddit is more your scene faggot

False choice postulate, cock knocker

You think bolsheviks who killed 60 million in russia alone and wanted all of europe werent a threat? Youre a bluepilled idiot. Lurk more or fuck off

We should bomb them into oblivion over all the acts of war they have committed on American citizens and soil.

Money is not the only currency.

So, no.

“We must stand up against powerful politicians from both parties who sit in their ivory towers thinking up new wars to wage, new places for people to die, wasting trillions of our taxpayer dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives and undermining our economy, our security, and destroying our middle class.”
youtube.com/watch?v=wDo3ruWqHb8

Youre right. I prefer to use the gold teeth I find in the ashes.

NOOOO

What is MEANS is that people transact in actions that don't involve money!

Attached: 1543247820395.jpg (325x325, 10K)