Why didn't they have a plan

Brexiteers have been fighting for +20 years to leave EU.

Why the fuck didn't they plan for leaving?

I'm not talking about soundbites, I'm talking about a real plan for leaving. You would thank that would be necessary in order to, you know, leave the Union.

Why would they intentionally fuck their life work up like this?

Attached: dazedandconfused.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dokwnx4U1aA
bbc.co.uk/news/business-47224913
bbc.co.uk/news/business-47290331
telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/02/07/germany-falls-recession-brussels-slashes-eu-growth-forecasts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The German user is on a trip to Denmark ?

Just leave? Though I think the main issue is brexiters aren't in the government.

> why didn’t they have a plan
They never expected to win

It's literally a one step plan
>leave
all of these pen pushing cunts are trying to pretend it's the hardest thing in the world. Just leave. Trade can continue as it should, i.e selling things other people want and buying things you need.

Because they weren't (and still aren't) in a position to enact that plan you nonce.
The real question is why are 90+% of elected politicians (Tory or Labour) remoaners who are completely disconnected from their constituents?

What if I told you that the people who wanted to leave for 20 years aren't running the shop. The Prime Minister and her cabinet is made up almost entirely of Remainers. Are you retarded or are you really that ignorant about UK politics?

>Why would they intentionally fuck their life work up like this?

They probably got enough donor monis or will just scram to other countries. Look at Dyson for example.

But user... leaving is the easy part about Brexit.

Leavers aren't even in charge you braindead cunt. The remainers are in charge.

From over here it looks like nobody is in charge. Just saying.

I don’t think two people moving to Singapore is a big deal

I don't think so either, however big companies tend to leave the UK right now, and frankly said, the situation in your country just looks chaotic from the sidelines.

There does seem to be a fundamental misunderstanding here: The EU never wanted you to leave. Yet your countries politicians seem to think that there is plenty of room for further negotiations. When the actual situation is that you are trying to "negotiate" with a bunch of bureaucrats who will not budge an inch.

That is why the only reasonable thing is to go into damage control mode to avoid the worst case scenario (no deal) for large businesses.

Oh gee, I could say the same for the EU. It's such a shitshow.

This
>> why didn’t they have a plan
>They never expected to win
Also it is trad past time to be cocky upper class smart arse above every pakie nigger and europppor cunts here.
Seemed to have been good idea, ((((politicians)))) love LARPing

We have falling unemployment and a growing economy , wages are much higher than inflation.

You’re about to enter a recession. Maybe look beyond the headlines and look at the data.

>Why the fuck didn't they plan for leaving?
cuz you don't need a plan to leave, just tell eu to fuck off then go on WTO.

why do you what us to have a plan?

Hit me up with those stats mate.

I'm glad UK will rot for a generation. We will take their place.

This is the plan to fuck up as much as possible.

>Needing a plan
The plan was to leave and create trade deals with the old commonwealth.
They couldn't negiotate a trade deal to figure out what they needed for a deal while in the EU.
All they had to do was just leave

They got the win but then handed it over to the pedophiles and hoped it would work out. F

I sometimes wonder if that is actually what happened. Maybe some EU official was pulling the strings behind the shadows to keep the remaining EU members in line by showing them how hard the UK is failing.

>You need a plan to leave
So the EU is an abusive spouse? oh wait it is because when we tried to leave it clamped down, you fucking EU brainlets really need to get a grip and get off the zog propaganda tit.

Fucking idiots.

The whole ordeal is making the EU look really really good oh yeah for sure.

Fucking EU retards.

Unfortunately the person in charge of planning isn't a Brexiteer.

Personally I think levelling Berlin and Dublin is a sound exit strategy.

Well, I'd rather believe this than to believe that a white country voted a parliament into place that managed to fuck up so monumentally that it will go down in history.

They did have a plan. The plan is "leave the EU".
Then parliament made up an entirely manufactured requirement "oh we need to have a comprehensive trade deal first".

>implying there needs to be a plan

Just fucking leave. Nuke the EU on the way out for extra banter.

Thing is, leaving without a trade deal would be absolute madness. Brit politicians might be fools, but they have not reached that level of retarded yet.

Yes all politicians are uncontrollable and have no ideals of their own.

You. are. a. retard.

So all that needs to happen is the EU refuses to agree to a deal and brexit is cancelled. How stupid do you think people are?

No Fritz, it would be madness for any other EU country. The UK would do fine on WTO terms.

That's why they're fucking leaving.

Technically true, Brussels is in charge.

>We have falling unemployment and a growing economy , wages are much higher than inflation.
You whot mate?

1. they didn't think they would win
2. there is not much maneuvering room for planning. the "game" is rigged in the sense that the uk's negotiating position is irremediably terrible. there is also zero incentive for the eu to even want to reach something like a "deal" that deserves the name. if the uk is to leave they must suffer, in the best case they will see this and trade in freedom for material benefit. that must be the position of the EU. how do you negotiate with such an entity if you have no substantial leverage? the only reasonable plan is to just accept the economic pains as a temporary necessity. it is not really much different from going cold turkey after years of drug addiction.

Ignore them, according to Germany the EU is literally hitler and also loves the black and hates the jews but is run by jews

They bend over backwards to make excuses and prop up their little shit system that destroyed their country while bad mouthing other countries politicians and democracy.
While they have fucking Merkel, it's clown shoes mate.

Yeah right.
Please explain to me how the UK would be (((fine))) on WTO terms.

That is is the whole point of the Brexit negotiations. (Nobody gives a fuck about N Ireland.)

WTO terms would be absolutely devastating for the Brits. And they know it.

This guy gets it

Yeah you might not have noticed but out of touch politicians wandering around with fiddles while Rome burns is pretty standard now in all countries

This is true, but in Britain they lit the fire themselves.

Look behind the data. You really think Britain’s economy is strong? It is a dying horse who’s vital organs have been eaten away by worms and it ploughs on unaware.

The UK doesn't export toasters and cars with doctored emissions tests built by Turks. They'd be fine on WTO because trading with the continent is already a shit deal for them. Take away the lazy option of EU trade and other markets are much more attractive.

You really think the UK is going to be worse off without the EU, you really are a retard do you know that?

You don't even have a country anymore, for the record by the way how much did the EU cost the UK a year hans? hmmm?

Bingo, oh look the Americans turned out to be smarter than the EUtards.

Odd how they too are also fighting back against the system, it's almost like now is the time or something and the ones that aren't are fully and irredeemably lost.

>You don't even have a country anymore
Yeah but that has been a thing before the EU was ever even a thing.
Germans have no culture and our history is shameful
The idea of replacing us is different since we welcome it.

They had a plan. The weakness developed and they only planned for the next election.

You had so much potential England.

>Your r-right b-but I-im not wrong
Fucking pathetic G*rm, this is why the world is laughing while your history and future gets ravaged, because you are unlikable little seething cunts that stand being wrong, congratulations you kept your "pride" it only cost you everything.
How much does the EU cost the UK.

Dont try to run from my question you weasly little shitbag.

it's exactly like our corrupt establishment thinking HRC would never lose. if they knew brexit would pass, they would not have had a referendum.
so now they're just running out the clock. democracy is DEAD. people should stop pretending like voting matters; it doesn't. any strategies going forward need to realize that.

With your head up your own arse I'm not surprised.

I am on your side
The EU is cancer. Because its German.
Germans have no future or pride. We can't be allowed to have a future or else Europe is fucked.

EU a shit

Attached: 1541803870710.png (629x170, 16K)

fren, you and i, and pretty much all of us in the collective "western world," have scant room to criticize. we're all deeply in trouble. I wouldn't say any of us are better off than any other country.

You are never on my side you rat bastard, you are pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dokwnx4U1aA

What is the rebate?
What are farming subsidies?
etc... go educate yourself lower class scum.

Listen I agree with your hate of Germans 100%
BUT what you misunderstand is thinking that Germans think its a bad thing we will be replaced and not in the future.
That is good for Europe

The EU was designed to enrich some communities and alienate others thus causing widespread discontent within nations and between nations.

>Odd how they too are also fighting back against the system,
Dont make me take back the nice things I said about America by being a tard and not reading.

>bbc
What is propaganda?

>Having a bunch of niggers across the pond is a good thing
Stop talking to me.

>facts are not facts

Better than Germans
They haven't started two world wars and the EU
They haven't destroyed Europe over and over again
I would take the entire population of Africa and the middle east over Germans in Europe if that were the price

And if you wouldn't then you hate Europe

>band of thugs joins together and extorts a toll out of everyone who wants to move past them
>guy refuses and gets beat up
>oh wow he is such an idiot he really did this to himself
self determination is a moral duty. not only are you not ashamed of your inclination towards serfdom, you even dare boast about it as a sign of intelligence. you are a living caricature of the subservient german.

I don't believe that Germany is lost yet. in fact, I think in a decade or less, a new nationalist zeal will give Germans a chance to fix their country. the self-loathing Germans won't procreate, but the patriotic ones probably will. all you need to do is have the next generation prepared to remove kebab, and I believe many in Europe will be waiting for the moment when all will band together to achieve this noble objective.
fuck the blackpill. we're all gonna make it, and the glory of our shared western civilization will endure.

Attached: 1539078954426.jpg (683x1024, 209K)

And you still fail to explain how WTO rules would be beneficial to the UK.

>no further posts by this ID

You do know the vast majority of our parliament are remainers?

Brexiteers plan is to leave on WTO rules like any normal country.

I mean remember that GIG9 or whatever agency it was plotting to do it themselves? in 5 years that will be an everyday reality across Europe.
the day is surely coming.

Buddy the average German is 50+ childless and planning to live his retirement in spain.

Its not a blackpill. Removing Germans from Europe is going to be the best thing for Europe. Please don't understand me as depressed.
Nobody is a bigger enemy of white people than Germans. Please learn your history.

>Propaganda is facts
How much did the EU cost the UK?

I won't stick around to see you not answer because frankly I have had a successful poo and I know you can't without also admitting the UK managed to make a growing economy under the most taxing of conditions
>Get it, taxing.

Attached: 102040809.png (505x477, 287K)

The Brexit was never planned.
It is just another psyop to saw division over a non-issue.
You think that mass immigration will stop after Brexit? You thought wrong!

And yet you fail to deliver the stats.
That is what you Brits do. You post smug dogs, while the EU is getting shit done.

Achmet, go back to turkey.
Or go to your local Antifa-group and suicide bomb yourself!

See? Even Germans think someone posting with a german flag is not even german anymore
That is all you need to know about Germany's demographics.

Attached: 1532615972044.jpg (646x854, 246K)

who ever made that claim?

What is OP on about? The plan was to leave the EU it's fucking simple why can't people understand this? Britain can't plan for the autistic reaction of the EU in retaliation. Cameron went to the eu to give some concessions to avoid a vote all together - it could have ended at that.

Your talk about self determination can only be interpreted as being in favor of WTO rules.
Please explain how those are desirable in any way or form for the UK in comparison to the current state of affairs.

You as an individual have the opportunity to go and kill yourself. Yet that would not be very smart.

Oh I don't know, just execute article 50 and then leave every single institution within the EU and stop paying money to them. Deport or give amnesty to European citizens, I would deport them, but obviously it wouldn't be a popular move. Trade with the EU on WTO rules or just don't trade with them at all and get all your stuff from America, Norway, Switzerland, and other non-EU advanced countries, or even better, just build factories and train workers and make the stuff yourself.

It is pretty simple, it is the remain politicians that are making leaving the EU difficult.

It's a shame we'll never get to see the result of a clean Brexit, be it for the better of worse. Since all of it got muddled up with these dumb negotiations, one can't be sure if whatever problems came up after the vote are a result of Brexit itself or all the speculation in the process of Brexit.

I mean, wouldn't it have been better for the EU to have a clean Brexit and use the brits' quick descent into poverty as an example to the rest of the world that the EU works? I can't possibly fathom why they wouldn't allow the UK to fall apart on their own and let reality prove their own system right, I just can't think of any reason. Nope, nothing comes to mind!

> just don't trade with them at all and get all your stuff from America, Norway, Switzerland, and other non-EU advanced countries

And here is another Union Jackshit who does now know how WTO rules work.

>I'm not talking about soundbites, I'm talking about a real plan for leaving. You would thank that would be necessary in order to, you know, leave the Union.
>Why would they intentionally fuck their life work up like this?
Brexiteers are not in charge of the brexit procedures. Theresa May is and she was pro-remain.

It doesn't matter, I just don't want to be in the European Union and I don't care if we become a third world country as a result. One way or another the goods that we lose as a result of leaving the EU we will find from other sources.

They did.

Leave.

All the rest is whinging from remainers.

WTO rules would be favourable for the UK because it would mean they wouldn't have to cuck their entire country to the non elected EU leadership.

The problem is that the brexit negotiations are run by people who didn't support it to begin with.

I’m at work. I expected you fuckwits could google

Uk wages higher than inflation

bbc.co.uk/news/business-47224913

UK employment at record high

bbc.co.uk/news/business-47290331

Germany falls into recession

telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/02/07/germany-falls-recession-brussels-slashes-eu-growth-forecasts/

my argument in favor of self determination certainly cannot be "interpreted" as an argument "in favor" of WTO rules at all. at the very most, it is an argument in favor of accepting WTO rules as a necessary pain (which is almost literally what i said). Accepting this temporary material setback is right because it is the only way of regaining your sovereignty. what is right is also not only desirable, it is something that must be done even if it is not desired.

Finally someone being honest in this thread, lol.

Britain’s wanting Brexit is like Libertarians wanting to move to Somalia. Ideology over reality.

Hope they Leave on Mauritania rules and look forward to them submitting to all economic blocks slightly larger than themselves.

Project fear is still going strong all over the EU. People all over the world are brainwashed into thinking we need a neoliberal union in order to survive, completly forgetting all the other nations that are doing great without giving up their sovereignty.

>muh remoaners running breggsit

If Leavers are such big cucks you don’t deserve to leave desu

Actually you are over exaggerating, that is a false equivalency. We wont be submitting to other economic blocs, we are just going to be trading with the European Union under different terms and I said that even if that didn't happen we could trade with other countries that are not within the European Union. We wont become a third world country, we have stood independent of the EEC and the European Union for decades, simply leaving and finding some other trade partners that don't want to have power over our laws will be easy. Also, you're a shill.

they had a plan unfortunatly the entire uk and eu goverment are pro remainer so they picked a literal remainer to do the talks meaning you get political kabuki theater for until the second vote that will be voted remain.

They didn't want to win, they wanted power.
> trade can continue as it should
You're entirely retarded. Trade cannot easily continue without agreed upon standards.
If these standards, and other procedures (taxation, control, etc.) are not agreed upon beforehand then there'll be a massive problem the second the previous agreements are voided.
There were Brexiteers in relevant positions (David Davis, Boris Johnson), they all just fucked off when it turned out they were also expected to do something useful and be held responsible for fucking everyone over.
> the people who wanted to leave for 20 years aren't running the shop
Yeah, they all quit.
Leavers were in charge of some things (foreign secretary, Brexit minister), then they quit.
> Why do you want us to plan for our trade agreements and immigration agreements being voided?
Gee I wonder.
They got the win off the back of promises that couldn't be kept, then quit when they were put in positions to do anything.
The EU isn't an abusive spouse, it's a support system and a community.
If you were to cut yourself off from your current family and friends then I'd advise you have somewhere to go.
Any Brexiteer given influence quits to avoid being responsible for fucking everyone over.
"Oh we need to plan for voiding our trade agreements and immigration agreements with all our closest neighbours and most important trade partners"
Yes?
How much did the EU save Britain each year in trade tariffs? How much did the EU earn Britain each year by making it an attractive option for companies?
Leavers are so in favour of leaving they leave any position that holds responsibilities.

Want a proper explanation?
The Remainers want to Remain.

The Leavers want to spend the money they save seventeen times. 350 million goes to the NHS, goes to Agriculture, goes to fostering business interests, and absolutely everyone else depending who they're trying to convince.
That's not going to happen.
Any deal is not good enough, because they've convinced themselves the British Empire will pull them through. Any Brexiteer placed in a relevant position, like Boris Johnson, like David Davis, eventually abdicates that position because, shocker, the results they promised are impossible to attain.
This leaves Remainers running the show, because they're the only people with a sense of responsibility and a desire to do what they think is best for Britain.

Nobody's going to agree to May's deal.
Remainers won't because they want to stay,
Leavers won't because May isn't able to make it rain money, which means the deal isn't what they promised everyone they thought was gullible enough.

The ideal situation for Britain is to be in the EU, but outside Schengen, so that they're in control of their border, and outside the Eurozone, so they're not financially dependent.
Which is exactly what we had, before the Conservative party's infighting fucked everyone over, David Cameron promised a referendum he thought he would win in order to secure more power from himself, and then fucked off to who knows where to avoid the consequences.

You fucking know what?
Anyone who knows how the EU functions wants to stay in it.
Anyone that regularly talks to people that have experience with the EU wants to stay in it.
The only people that want to leave are people that have absolutely no clue what they're leaving.

I've had countless arguments with Brexiteers, and an overwhelming majority of the ones I've spoken (about 35 of 40 or so) didn't even know what the institutions of the European Union are.
That's how fucking little people know.

Word

cont., discussing the merits of the EU with people like that is like discussing the merits of the British government without knowing what the difference is between the House of Commons and the House of Lords, trying to discuss the merits of the American system with someone who doesn't know the difference between the House of Representatives, the Senate.
Frankly, it's fucking retarded and depressing.

Ask yourself right now whether you know how legislation is passed in the EU, if you can name the institutions of the EU - fuck it, if you even know how many there are.

I sincerely fucking doubt any of the people who know all about Brexit here ("Just leave" "We can just leave") have a fucking clue how the EU works.

Nigger your delusional. Prepare to get jacked by the Chinese like you left us to be when you joined the EU. And as a bonus your politicians are already talking about more immigration and visas to make up for the loss or eastern european workers.

Because leaving EU would be disastrous for UK and they know it. They've been only using it as a scarecrow and they were utmostly shocked when people voted brexit, believing it's possible.

Attached: farage.jpg (907x907, 69K)

seeseriously? tell that to my sister who works in the blood labs for nhs and did 5 years studying biomedical science and she has just moved into a shared house.

whats getting done? EU is failing, everyone wants out pretty much and youre just pissed cause you will lose your amazing self sufficient rubbish collection systems. answer the question bro?

>EU is failing
Sure sure, thats why the Euro is getting stronger vs the usd