Angola bans Islam

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html?fbclid=IwAR2cj1AAAcXbiDF06KsdrVNptz5lPYtAZapM5mAXyjmBA7aKxtQsat8WywI

Is Angola the most based and redpilled country?

Attached: Angola bans Islam.png (654x689, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xRKezjOrVc
bbc.com/news/world-africa-37316749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can learn so much from our african friends

>2013

This was what Catholic countries did before the poison of Vatican II.

Based and angola-pilled

I'll take Islam over Judaism any day

>dailymail
>2013
Bin

Fake news

the only solution to this insanity
youtube.com/watch?v=6xRKezjOrVc

Attached: 1545519889535.gif (327x200, 1.54M)

I'll take Christianity over both any day

Holy shit.
That's big.
Expecially in the future.

Well said rabbi

>I'll take Islam over Judaism any day

Including sharia law, behadings, stoning, mutilation, believing in djinns and lots of more weird stuff?

I think every religion is a scam to establish power and control. Besides who prays to the right god? If Islam is right then all the other religions and gods must be false.

Ban all religion.
No gods no masters

Islam and Christianity will at least play fair, we can war like the good ol days, Judaism exists only to subvert like a virus

There, we have it: Kill them all and never forget to kill their pet goat. (The last part may be crucial.)

No religion just means Jews are your masters, have you not been paying attention?

ban judaism its better

Fucj. So is islam still banned?

also curious

Attached: stoned.png (1375x2604, 368K)

Wikipedia:

As of late 2013, the Angolan government does not legally recognize any Muslim organizations; as a result, mosques in the country have faced restrictions and many have been shut down by the government.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-37316749
fake news

Never happened.
Angola never banned Islam.

Sorry, I wasn't.
Why are angolan oogaboogas concerned about some dead jew from 2000 years ago?

that's 100% the portuguese influence, half my family is portuguese living in portugal and france and I've never met such unapologetic racist etc. people in my life, we were in the parisian subway late at night and they actually started making monkey noises and cracking up at some lone full congo nigger, in the club they'd "accidentaly" elbow faggots in the ribs in the dance floor, the balls on these people

i have a portuguese friends living there since 2010 he lives like a king all the kangz womans dont leace him alone they love to fuck the white man !!!

Probably jewd

>he doesnt know about taqiyya.

Attached: 1550986619646.jpg (558x414, 33K)

ahahah yeah portuguese are fucking racists they dont like niggers or sand niggers

The disease spreads worldwide..
Its probably the fault of the British empire? Destroying native religion and replacing it with jesus, donkeys and camels and similar crap.

They sides with niggers and muzz against us in 90% of cases.
They're here to destroy france as much as the africans.

>Islam
>fair

eat shit mohammad

or chinks, pajeets, gypsies, ukrainians and brazilians for the matter

also commies and pinkos

yeah my relatives in france don't give a shit about the place, they just work there half the year to build their place up back in portugal and that's it

actually on my flight back from paris to lisbon I sat next to a portuguese man that told me cracking up he was somehow taking unemployment benefits from both portugal and france while working a full time job in the UK

how the fuck does that happen

Massive organized fraud by the main party to enslave the actual tax payers.

Our debt is made up with such tricks.

if you are already there why not the pet goats as well

what he probably meant with the pet goat, i think that was an allusion to the muslims who support this passively.... just saying

Attached: giphy.gif (540x311, 1.64M)

good lad

>I think every religion is a scam to establish power and control
The real red pill is understanding that normies need to be controlled to keep them from degenerating into beasts like what we have today. I don't believe in God but would welcome mandatory Christianity

angolans are rape babies from moortugese getting bored on lonely trips through the bush.

My mom doesn't go to a restaurant or store that has a nigger inside, and if one of the workers is a nigger she will never set foot on that store again.

You still didn't answer previous user:
>Including sharia law, behadings, stoning, mutilation, believing in djinns and lots of more weird stuff?

How can I move here immediately?

>Christianity
>Islam

>Not compatible

Attached: saint-joseph-of-arimathea.jpg (559x730, 80K)

commie trash GTFO

>I think every religion is a scam to establish power and control.
this

they ALL suck, Christians are largely responsible for mass immigrations, Jewish pandering, Islamic pandering, muh compassion and muh amnesties

fuck that shit, fuck all of it

Angola and japan are based

That's fucking awesome. Muslims are worse than jews.

>I'll take lung cancer over pancreatic cancer
Woah fucking BASED

Attached: historic-bw-photos-of-constantinople-turkey-in-19th-century-06.jpg (1200x878, 262K)

Me when I play Superpower 2

NICE
I
C
E

watch as they call it cucked despite calling it cucked for not doing shit like this to begin with

That's an interesting point of view. I admit I have to think about it for quite some time. The mandatory Christianity that is, not the first part of your statement.

Checked. Based Angola

Yes, I too think it was an allusion, but I found the pet-goat part quite funny.