Jow Forums how old are you and how much money do you have saved? I'm 32 and have 75k saved...

Jow Forums how old are you and how much money do you have saved? I'm 32 and have 75k saved. What are some good investment ideas? I don't like having this money sitting around not appreciating value.

Attached: 1551608097487.jpg (1280x1914, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaqJ4SKdRL0
youtube.com/watch?v=yUTHA-2LF0w&t=1s
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190219132704.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180910111258.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yUqWw5Vx42g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poorfag so only around the equivalent of 2K burger dollars.

about 400 bucks

My bad, it's 1.7K burger dollars.

30, 150k

About 12k in US dollars. But my student debt will rise to about 60k dollars when I'm done with my master's degree next year.

Pay reparations to black people

>28
>0$
Just spent everything on my dog's eye removal surgery and drugs for (cancer). Only a few more weeks like this to catch back my bills then I can save.
I plan to save 50 to 100$ a week from this summer

buy a house and fix it and then sell for more and take your time when you sell it and do it privately

safe investment is real estate

They were paid multiple times

>End of Jim Crow laws
>40 acres and a mule
>Civil Rights
>End of segregation
>EBT
>SNAP
>Welfare
>Liberia
>Obama
>Affirmative Action

Buy a house

27, ~150k
don't own my house unfortunately

28 and 50k with a car paid off.

28 Years Old
5k NZD

My short lived financial peak? 12k in ROO BUX

Unskilled labour job. Outdated qualifications. Dead CV from many years ago. No references left. No professional contacts in any areas of anything at all. Never going to own a home.

If I was just a little bit dumber or maybe a little bit smarter, I'd kill myself.

im negative 60 thousand and on verge of being homeless

this, that's stolen money white boy gibme dats

25 got about 2 mil in stocks and bonds. Great uncle was the jew who ran the nyse, my gpa was high up in cbs and coca cola and another uncle owned an oil company. Got 20k in stocks every year for xmas and my bday until my gpa passed. Pretty chill life. Having loads after a certain point isnt all that great desu. Do what you love and do it with intensity. Thats where my happiness comes from. I know people cant do that because bills, but it's what I believe money enables down the path.

+ i think jews wants to kill me

and then there is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GaqJ4SKdRL0

Invest in Graphene Technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUTHA-2LF0w&t=1s
>Basic Info on the Future of Graphene and how it will soon be the Age of Graphene.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190219132704.htm
>A team of researchers from Denmark has solved one of the biggest challenges in making effective nanoelectronics based on graphene

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180910111258.htm
>Graphene is considered a promising candidate for the nanoelectronics of the future. In theory, it should allow clock rates up to a thousand times faster than today's silicon-based electronics. Scientists have now shown that graphene can actually convert electronic signals with frequencies in the gigahertz range extremely efficiently into signals with several times higher frequency. "We have now been able to provide the first direct proof of frequency multiplication from gigahertz to terahertz in a graphene monolayer and to generate electronic signals in the terahertz range with remarkable efficiency," explains Dr. Michael Gensch

"how can I lose when I came here with nothing"
bobby shmurda

Good looking out. I need to read up on this more. Pretty interesting stuff.

How the fuck did you fuck up that much?

Why not just buy a new dog idiot

Because I love my dog, dumbass.
Niggers like you cannot understand the man-canine bond. Was way cheaper than getting another one of the same breed anyway

food prices in canada are ridiculous. All he wanted was some non-bag milk.

23 and 3+ jewros
im ok with this considering I was a NEET until 22

buy gold
bury gold

Attached: 6683_product_detail[1].jpg (940x658, 99K)

26 around 150k usd

18-30 here few hundred saved, considering becoming a neet again since it's so much superior compared to unpaid internships.

Im 24. Most money i had at one time was 7 grand. And i spent it all on weed cigarettes and pizza.

Ive been broke for a few years.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUqWw5Vx42g

18-30 is a pretty wide range
so youre what 24?
based

Invest 25k into high-risk investments (crypto), put 50k into a safe investment (property or stocks)

found changs
you have currency. Take 15k and buy yourself a silver and gold inflation hedge. I would say buy land instead. Ideally zoned for agriculture. With some up front investment and 20 hours a week, you can create a tangible investment where you have living space and food for the future. Also handy to be out of the city when SHTF

hows ur poor doggy doing

30 with 30k. Idk my money just rots in the bank. Went back to parent's basement 2 years ago and haven't done anything since. Only leave basement for food

Attached: tenor.gif (300x256, 1.83M)

Lmao 40 acres and a Mule never happened retard, how are you that stupid?

18 and like $300

put 15k into crypto, fuck it you have one life

Unless you have access to the Insider Information your Congressman shares with family and friends put it in your mattress. Your only loss will be the 3-5% peons can make.

Put your money in a stock index. It historically beats mutual funds and nobody trading stocks wins in the long term. With Vanguard or other stock indexes you can generally count on ~8% returns annualised.

I'm 30 with $130k in Vanguard. Saving every shekel I can so I can retire early while all my fellow Aussies need to work into their 80's

Honestly I would buy land in south america build myself the nicest finca of my dreams from scratch that would be an awesome project that would take me several years,then just live my days in peace there from the land or sell it if I get bored and want to move somewhere else.
Also climate change is real and you need to secure a savehaven along the equatorial line.
what happened at 28?
also nice gif

I bought ETH thanks to a tip on Jow Forums and am now worth 8 figures thanks to it.

Here is my pay it forward...buy Chainlink

30 and 100k. I'm a software dev that gets paid too much.

Why don't you invest in some EFTs or leap options?

30, wife is 26

We have $40k in savings, $50k in IRA, $70k in home equity, $140k in liquid assets. Still have a mortgage, she has student loans, and I have two car payments. Debt ratio is 60% because I made a risky move two years ago that worked out. If I sell one car, all we’d have is a mortgage. Our combined income is $160k/yr

19; 4.2K € in saving

Was really jaded with the military and didn't reenlist

I’ll pay them with a bullet.

Negro detected.

28 and 1.7 k usd
Maybe I should use some of that to buy a noose

How much do you get in dividends and coupons?

Attached: IMG_5535.jpg (600x600, 42K)

34, $120K. No debt besides 15yr mortgage. 11 years left, 3.0% interest.
I invest in mutual funds, stocks, gold and silver. Keep about $30K liquid in a savings acct at 2.2% apy for emergencies.

About 60k a year. Nice living wage.

Aren't indexes somewhat high risk?

So that's 3% yearly. Pretty crappy even for passive income, if you ask me.

>loses freedom

>39
>Working st walmart since 2004
>probably $70 in my change jar
I live paycheck-to-paycheck. It's my money and I need it now.

Attached: 20190208_071243.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

Last year my portfolio went up over 250k...........

around 12K
I'm fucked

Falling for the trap. You can't disprove his other claims. He should add Liberia to it
nufag

32. Making 50k and wife makes 36k part-time. 350k in equity and 670k in property. Used gains in stock market to diversify into real property (fixer-upper plus sweat equity). Had to hire property manager to take of things so the rate of return is far less than equities. Kind of regret the property investment it but it’s a hedge against the next recession.

That shit is heavy, man. Fuck kikes, they shouldn't be trying to kill you like that. I guess they're trying to kill us all, when you get down to it.
I think you need some payback.

OPSEC mon ami.

32, I've cryptocurrency and maybe 8 grand in the bank.

>30
>~£4k between me and my wife

Have just put a £35k deposit down on a house though.