Why dont you own crypto user?

Why dont you own crypto user?

Attached: 2.jpg.32cf63bc2bc71373cc7f50ab74420574.jpg (768x357, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqIñ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting into cryptocurrency to buy bitcoin is beyond medical definitions of retardation

ftfy fag

Attached: 1551775126956.jpg (768x357, 68K)

Goyim why don't you switch to crypto currencies, its not like Israel is at the center of it, with servers in both Israel and other parts of the world including Russia

Attached: 1551080048649.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Because your market is dead

>there are still people who think crypto isn't a bubble that was manipulated by whales and jews
I bet you support Trump

You guys will never grow out of pol and /make it/

Attached: 1526439344043.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

>he thinks the bubble will burst ANYTIME soon

Stop looking at this from a me vs. you perspective. We want you to be rich user, like we'll be. Don't fight us, we're on the same side. I hope you come around and prosper in the future.

I know they hate ((them)) but staying poor is just plain stupid. Play the game

Attached: 1540456423244.jpg (500x500, 19K)

decentralization is the future but being educated enough to get into cryptocurrency but uneducated enough to believe in bitcoin as the flagship currency is so fucking dumb

Attached: 1542287879864.jpg (884x465, 88K)

great one hahah
exactly
Also get some precious metals (gold and silver) just in case.

Attached: 1543513501757.jpg (469x767, 28K)

Attached: 1551775126956-2.jpg (768x357, 63K)

Please give me some examples of coins that are more likely to be flagship than bitcoin.

MUH XRP ARMY BUY 589$ EOY PLS TYRONE

Attached: 1542489427220.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Attached: 1544509891236.jpg (362x402, 71K)

bitcoins are a fantastic way to find out who's retarded.
its an incredibly easy thing to use.

>do you believe in bitcoins?
>yes

then you're retarded.
See? easy.

This.
I own some fraction of a bitcoin. It took a whole fucking day to buy it, with a videochat session and ID to confirm my identity, and it cost a whole bunch in fees.

Bitcoin will never be the future.

once you educate yourself on the different blockchains the currencies operate on, you'll understand that bitcoin's blockchain won't be scale-able to compete with the transactions-per-second benchmark that creditcards and banking companies use. the cryptocurrencies that set the benchmarks for transactions-per-second are the ones that you will get a major return on your investment. it will still be a while until a cryptocurrency reaches the standards for transactions we use today but it is inevitable nonetheless. in order to make the most profit off of your investment though you should also be aware of which are truly decentralized or which ones are tied to the same fiat central banks that fuck over the populace time and time again (so, not XRP)

>We'll
you lie to me user

Attached: 1510105956051.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

Because they don’t pay out dividends. I’d rather buy an apartment in the city, install spy cams everywhere and rent out the rooms to naked sluts

once you get educated enough you'll understand that bitcoin is scaling on layer 2 better than any other coin.
i stopped lurking Jow Forums when it became a shitcoin shitshow.
read the right forums to get educated, you fucking dumb cunt.
don't @ me faggot

lol

Stop buying GPUs please

>inb4 muh better blockchains
you don't know what you're talking about, faggots

The /biz meme is souless NPC tier. Thats what capitalism and love for money does to your soul

GDDR4/5/6 wayyy too expensive!!

How much money do you think that guy who accepted like 100 BTC for a pizza a decade ago has?

"He think's he's about to make it"
>Crash it.

Attached: he....jpg (480x360, 56K)

more like
>Bitcoin will always be the future

it was actually 10000BTC
but in 2010 who cared?
you could re-buy 10kBTC easily
if i was the pizza guy and somehow lost the 10kBTC i would kms

it was 10, not 100

Why don't I own anything O.o

>caring about money
>caring about anything material at all
jej

Its a banker scheme to swat two flies with one swipe:
- Distribute untraceable money to "grassroots" and terrorists
- Rob normies of their hard earned cash.

Soros is clapping his crusty old hands in glee over the sheer stupidity.

Love my biz/raelis

I'm not holding your bags

Yup, LINK (chainLink) is the future of crypto

this and BNB for the short term if you like the idea of free money

Because of the shady parts of the system and its losing value.

money is flawed but backed up by government and guns

bitcoin is flawed and irreversible unless the fuckup is great enough to spawn an entirely different "coin" money - which is retarded

crypto as a whole is a giant nsa beta test (cashless society what could go wrong) and opportunity for them to launder money

member 911? you think this little gig matters to anyone? it does not ...

Attached: 1519231956207.jpg (1596x956, 377K)

Hold my foreskin, Moishe.

If you buy AEG today, you will thank me in 2-3 years.

You gave me 3 days of good laugh when Bitcoin crashed and you people were LITERALLY comiting suicide so go ahead and bring me from laughs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqIñ

Attached: images (27).jpg (420x420, 19K)

>A lambo
>$4,000
what's wrong with it?

>2020
Will probably be closer to $30

I did, i lost 3 million doru

Attached: not safu.jpg (474x474, 25K)

That's exactly why you should buy. Trust me, when cryptos are between 20 and 500x from now in 2 years (depending on which one you pick), you will regret not buying while it was low.

Attached: btc.png (756x1104, 34K)

It crashed you dumb nigger.

I would but it's been repeatedly demonstrated as a volatile currency, and not enough major stores accept it.

volatile? most probably 80% of the trading volume is fake, let alone the pump it had to almost 20k $ - its literally proven ...

... exchanges did that and heck knows who else backed them other than individuals ...

(it could go to 20k in 4 hours if it wanted but that would be an insane bloodshed of real money - aka the lionshare would have to buy this garbage as many are desperate to get rid of it, at the moment and ant various price points)

Attached: 1529866922245.jpg (680x350, 38K)

Why do you want me to buy your crap Schlomo?

Is that why Jow Forums crypto cucks are crying and getting so desperate they have to shitpost on Jow Forums?
Well then, I'll be just sitting here an watch you retards crash and burn.

Attached: 1542876260747.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

*BREATHES IN*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AH AHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AH AHA AH AHAHAh

Attached: file.png (800x899, 309K)

AAHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AH AH AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (809x581, 609K)

>using an exchange wallet for your assets

this is dumb in the first place

>he didnt cashed out at 19k

Lmaoing at you're life

how do you cash out without an exchange wallet?

Excellent post, Jow Forums

Attached: 1551280468020.jpg (398x431, 41K)

It’s a Hot Wheels

you should store your crypto assets on a hardware wallet and transfer to the exchange only when you're trading/cashing out but never to store it all longterm

i got plenty fiodar sasi xui

I wonder when people will realise that consumption and production have to be inline on a personal level before it will happen on any other.
How the fuck do you become materially rich by watching numbers go up on a screen. What an absolute state of Jewry, what a lie.

Explain how this is not just another money changing scam?
Explain how everyone in the world can join in the healthy, productive and valuable activity that is currency speculation.

Why buy into the Jewish dream? The English dream is that anyone can become landed gentry, the American dream is that anyone can become a millionaire. What's the Jewish dream? To become the most powerful and materially wealthy man in the world from one short phonecall.

That's what bitcoin is.

That some snake with soft delicate hands deserves the bushels more that the man who harvested them or the man who drove them to market or the man who sold them or the man who organised it.

Completely feminine, completely subversive and doomed to rot communities from within.

As soon as man finally picks up his sword
once again and enforces natural law the gynocentric empire will crumble.

>Stop or I'll tell on you

As your hard-drive shaped snake oil bottle is poured into the ground.

>Just because you have no access to the real market doesn't mean you should give up fighting and join the black market

Bear trap shill

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-080615~2.png (2038x865, 179K)

because it’s Jewish you stupid Ustasa.

investments in crypto =/= bitcoin

with a brainlet status the likes of yours, you'll be living off just tea for the rest of your wagekek life

And no amount of it will save you, shiksa.

i don't think there was bitcoin in 1018

(OP) #
1 bitcoin in 2018 was about $20k. Currently in 2019 they are $3.8k. Neither of these amounts will buy a new or used Lamborghini like that one.

I don't understand how it works

>Why dont you own crypto user?

Retarded coin shills? On MY /pol ?

Attached: rr9-11.jpg (550x351, 15K)

Second post is the best post.

The level of delusion you Jow Forumsfags build around virtual currencies is astounding. You'd be better off investing in pokemon cards, at least they're real.

the amount of boomers in this thread

because i’m not a retard buying into ponzi schemes

speculation driven value system, nice!

the bubble popped dude

Because I'm not a moron willing to throw my money away on a chance that other morons come after me.

If there was any chance of that happening you'd be suppressing this information and not shilling it.

Not happening

I hear Tulip prices are exploding!

Missed the train and other coins are just a scam to get easy money from retards.

because my parents didnt drop my as an infant child

Why would these coin link things be preferable to actual stocks or gold/silver?

How does Jow Forums speculate on crypto-market ?
Most of them aren't even properly educated.

I'm about 99.9% into crypto atm

Going to have to sell a bit here soon

The reason it crashed is because FAGGOTS LIKE YOU DONT SPEND YOUR FUCKING CYRPTO NOR DO YOU TRADE
>get a job

Im still holding after losing thousands of euros , I will hold and buy until the end

cos there is no tangible value to back it up. Like a gold reserve. Bitcoin is probably even worse than fiat money.

every
single
time

that's cool I always wanted a currency with an off switch.

Do you have some 'ether of Japan' ? you understand right?

>investing everything in final fantasy gil
jfc

Because it's not a valuable currency in day to day life.
I can't buy my groceries with crypto.
Can't order from the overwhelming majority of e-tailers with crypto.
The same system that guarantees the value of pleuros, dogllars and other currency is guaranteeing the worthlessness of crypto.
It's simply too volatile for the common businesses.

I sold it all and bought a Cadillac when it was 14k

kek

There's another board for this.

Attached: c22cb6033f069963e4a07f627e3e9627-6[1].jpg (884x464, 226K)