This kikes are throwing a tantrum

All she did she said some shit about israel i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=MrDDGLZLabg&t=211s

>antisemitism is embedded in her beliefs

Look I am a Christian a devout one I am also an antisemitist it's biggest part of my belief.

Attached: ilhanomarmugshot.jpg (1240x698, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Px04PQzyEvo
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/323198-trumps-suspicion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the
old.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/axjtmv/pol_is_a_ilhan_omar_board_now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti Zionism is not Antisemitism.

Kikes aren't even Semites. I hope she keeps going; this is great; even Trump people are all buttfrustrated about it; I'm going to use three semicolons in one sentence because my colon is doing just fine.

Isn't it weird that she can freely tweet against kikes and (((they))) don't shut her down?

Jews had the perfect puppet to do their bidding in White America. Once the darkies take over they will have a far less receptive audience

She's a congressman. If they shut her down it would blow up in their faces so hard. I hope they do it.

no wonder they screeching out so hard

Good

that commentator is a hypocrit

he a fat Zionist fuck

>calls woman a hater
>proceeds to call woman filthy subhuman

That’s because she’s part of the plan to pass more anti BDS bills.

Think so too kikes are screeching way more about this and comment proves it Jesus this people will put us in gas chambers calling out kikes

Attached: muh 1st ammendunt.png (1136x250, 41K)

almost as if the fuss is about benjamins

>All she did she said some shit about israel i guess

Nope, she said Republicans only support Israel because of AIPAC money, while calling Israel an ally two day prior.

She said Jews can often have their loyalty split between the US and Israel, while being a Muslim who by the same logic could have her loyalty split between the US and Islamic countries.

She's just a dumb hypocrite who likes the attention.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-341782_Twitter.png (733x1017, 368K)

but boy she triggered you inbred neurotic fucks

Attached: erak5t.jpg (233x242, 12K)

I like Ilhan Omar now. I like all of this :)

Attached: 1551502879638.jpg (960x908, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8

Attached: Serpiente_alquimica.jpg (625x621, 147K)

>Kikes aren't even Semites

Attached: juju.jpg (3827x2585, 1.62M)

Khazars come from Asheknaz, son of Gomer, son of Japeth, son of Noah. They don't come from Shem, son of Noah.

arent they edomites? The ones who killed Jesus too

Her antisemitism comes from her muslim upbringing, not from being based.

She's also retarded.

Attached: mental illness.jpg (557x595, 88K)

Shem

Attached: ll.jpg (500x362, 88K)

Friendship with drumpf is over, now Ilhan is new best friend

I’m fine cutting off Israel and this Boomercon love affair with it is pukeworthy, but have no doubt that Ilhan supports every piece of the leftist agenda. You’ll get white-bashing to feminism to infinite immigration to complete extirpation of the US Constitution.

POUR FUEL ON THE FIRE RETARDS.

ESCALATE THE CONTROVERSY
DRAW ATTENTION TO THE CONTROVERSY
FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE SIDES
FORCE THE SIDES TO FIGHT EACH OTHER

There's no fucking way that's real

I am Christian and antisemite too

If you want to play that game, you might as well say those ones were Canaanites, with lineage to Cain. That one is above my pay grade.

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-152981_Twitter.png (599x352, 43K)

Because she is also a WoC. It confuses the left greatly when oppressed groups are oppressed by other oppressed groups.

>She's just a dumb hypocrite who likes the attention.

Sounds just like a particular POTUS

Attached: 1550428679024_0.jpg (800x500, 60K)

Thats the true destruction of the west. The cancer. They believe we're too stupid to see it. Whats wrong with you?

>BREAKING: Watch this Jewish leader RIP the foreskins off Palestinian children, DRAIN their blood and give them genital HERPES

Why do people make titles like this?

What's wrong with trans dudes putting women int heir place? The rest of us can't anymore, this is just evolutionary discipline for bitches, son.

BASED

this

They put her in office for mu diversity. She's far too fucking stupid. This is already blowing up in their face.

Yeah, this all seems too good to be true. She's a plant for more anti-semitism laws.

Cannanites are not from Cain. Kennites are.
Cannanites are from Caannan, son of Ham, son of Noah.

Askenazi Jews are from the first son of Gomer, son of Japhet, son of Noah.
The rest are from the Edomites through Esau. Esau was the son of Isaac and Rebekah, and the grandson of Abraham and Sarah. He was thrown out of the tribe for Marrying two Caananite (sub tribe Hittite) women. For race mixing basically.

Cain's children eventually mixed with the children of Canaan. Now we have several families of a Satanic, incestuous, fallen angel seedlines. These are all referred to as Canaanites.
Kenites – descendants of Cain
Kenizzites – branch of Kenites, nomadic hunters.
Kadomites – serpent worshipers of the Middle East, Mt Herman where the fallen angels descended from Heaven.
Hitties – descendants of Heth son of Caanan. Also the tribe Esau married into, corrupting his line.
Perizzites – dwelled in the north Canaan forest country of Shechem, eventually mixed in with the Caananites 100%.
Rephaim - Giants
Amorites – offspring of the fallen angels and Canaan's descendants
Ammonites - the seedline of Lot and his first daughter, sworn enemy of Isreal
Moabites - the seedline of Lot and his second daughter, sworn enemy of isreal
Cannanites – Canaan's (son of Ham, gransdon of Noah) descendants that stayed with him. Mixed with Kennites
Girgashites – prehistoric nomads mixed with Canaanites
Jebusites – another hybrid tribe pre-Israelite inhabitants of Jerusalem and Canaanites
Edomites - descendents of Esau mixed Cannanites, Hittites and Amorites - The seedline of New Testement Jews - Sephardic Jews
Khazars - from the first son of Gomer, son of Japhet, son of Noah - Ashkenazi Jews

More Biblical notes to understand who is who.

God = Yahweh Elohim
Jesus= Yeshua Messiah
Jew = Edomite / Caananite / Kenite
Judean = a person who lived in the Kingdom of Judah
Israelite= The 10 tribes under the leadership of Jeroboam from the Tribe of Ephraim split from the House of David to create the Northern Kingdom of Isreal.
Judahite= The tribes of Judah and Benjamin remaining loyal to the House of David. These tribes formed the Kingdom of Judah - Yeshua's bloodline.
Israel = the Physical Kingdom of Isreal
Isreal = The Seed line of Jacob (later renamed Isreal) grandson of Abraham (Isrealites and Judahites are both Isreal)

Yeshua was a Judahite
Yeshua was NOT an Edomite
Yeshua was NOT a Caananite
Yeshua was NOT a Kennite

So Yeshua was NOT a Jew
-----------
I don't understand Yeshuah was an Judahite of the tribe of Judah?
At one point Israelites and Judahites were one nation under Saul, David and Solomon.
It then split into 2 houses. Isrealites are part of Israel and so are Judahites.
One can say United Monarchy if Israel/Judah
or Israel/Judah, or just Israel depending on if ones audience knows what/who you are speaking about.

>I am a Christian a devout one I am also an antisemitist
You worship a Jew

Attached: durrrr.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Guy looks like he could kick your jew ass

I bet he doesn't worship brown men from the Middle East.

imagine being so kiked that you fight and get offended over your ability to send billions of your tax dollars to some people in a bumfuck nowhere desert who claim to be superior to you and god's chosen.

Attached: 1479580898035.png (520x520, 17K)

you are missing one of the most important things

the trinity of essenne/nassenne/nazarene/nazirite/nazir
pharisee
and saducee

props for calling him by his real title tho. Anyone can be a christ. I'm a christ. U type like one homie.

Hello Waifu. She so cute.

Jesus was a jew is the shit shit argument of shit. He was the best jew and they still killed him. Your trying to associate 'jew' with jesus when he preached and is still now associated with the exact opposite of judaism. Your attempts at manipulation are low FUCKING level

It works on the fucktards man

what I don't get is why even when trump spreads his cheeks so much for them, they still try to fuck him over?

What will their next attack be? Most people crumple the moment you say antisemitism but its not working.

They'll jfk him if he is blatant. Wondering myself, but its not like they dont have a bakers dozens worth of schemealready operating. Banking, media, lobbying for corruption, nepotism, usury, gangstalking, you name it. Jew leaders are mafia and their followers a death cult.

>all those amerikikes supporting the Jew in the comments

Lmao americans are doomed beyond repair

Attached: muricans.png (1042x374, 50K)

All she said was that jews run a lot of organizations and use their power/influence to push through their zionist policy.
Not only is this objectively true, but jews THEMSELVES say it all the time. Even brag about it. But if YOU point it out, or even point out how they point it out, you're le ebil nazi

And then of course the response from the jew media/congress/etc tells you all you need to know. The entire system lashes out and tries to shut her down because of a statement of fact that the jews have a ton of power and influence that they wield to further their own goals. And now they're using their power and influence to shut her down. It's proving her point, really.

And yes, she's a dumb somali-nigger who hates white people. That doesn't change anything in this specific instance. You don't need to like her or think "BASED MUZZIE NIGGER" or whatever. That's just sperg shit.

He was a Jew and exclusively preached to Jews, even though he was surrounded by Gentiles he did nothing for them at all other than kill their pigs because muh Demons
Total faggot, really.
It was the mad Jew Saul who got on some bad grain and decided to preach any form of ''''christianity''''' to thessalonians and romans and shit.
In reality he was just guitly about killing his fellow Jews.
>tfw your entire religion was never meant for you and is just a get out of Hell free card for some 2000 year old Jewish madman.
Your inablity to think straight causes you to like Religion, but it's good for you brainlets so more power to you dipshit.

Attached: 3721ec1cd0adc746dd7694adc2bb94fe.jpg (736x1058, 127K)

The kikes are the people who are trying to get us to praise Omar. Kikes like it when the alt-right praises Somali Muslims. Then they can argue "if the alt-right accepts nigger Muslims, then everybody else should, too."

>Not understanding how the plan is to move people to either Islam or Jews, as long as they reject Christianity
As White men realize how zionist the Trump admin is being, the hear a single voice of criticism to israel, which happen to be muslim. None of this is accidental.

Attached: 1534800501434.jpg (1242x1646, 209K)

Here is a reminder that Somalis are even worse than other niggers and other Muslims. They're the worst elements of Islam and niggerism combined.

Seriously Somalis should be banned from holding any elected office in the United States.

>a sitting congresswoman, notable for being one of two muslims in government, hasn't been wetworked
(((they))) can't always just make people disappear, well they can, but they're not stupid enough to be that obvious about it.
They want the public to believe she's mentally unstable, and then they can claim she overdosed on opioids in an apparent suicide.

Omar Ilhan is riling up her pets, will you pussies stand up when her little tinker toys come to your front door for your wives and daughters?
>case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=Px04PQzyEvo
she is being setup as a patsy
any of you idiots who unironically support her will fall with her
do you honestly think a double digit iq inbred somali woman is capable of doing anything of value in the arena of (((((((politics)))))))

she is being setup so as to bring out the marks and suckers, who will then have plagues visited upon them in their real lives as a result of supporting such a vile specimen

God help you all that actually think this is a good direction for ((((((politics))))) to go in
>pic related

Attached: 1551759156575.png (770x792, 1.3M)

According to this article, the US spent $8 billion in foreign aid to sub-Saharan Africa in 2015. thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/323198-trumps-suspicion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the

That's actually more than twice of what we're spending per year on aid to Israel. ($3.8 billion)

Yeah, I don't understand this affection for Omar in the least. She needs to speak against foreign aid to SS Africa before I praise her.

>will you pussies stand up when her little tinker toys come to your front door for your wives and daughters?
No, I said it once and I will say it again.
My fellow white men are cucked pussy faggots and willingly let their daughters get fucked by other races b/c they are afraid of their wives.
White men are faggots and will lose the West by pure surrender.
Prove me wrong protip you can't
>thrown away because they saw a movie.

Attached: 3f5c8bbd3180505a093c7598f2a8378f.jpg (743x797, 152K)

I'd pork her. I love watering down these mud face genetics.

I would never vote for a Muslim but she wields tremendous power against the jews and the jews have made slaves of America in their quest for domination of the Middle East.
This can only be good for America because she is showing Americans that the 1st Amendment is OK UNLESS you criticize the jews.

Attached: 1521316886220.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Essenes - Judahites who did not marry and pass on their seed. An ascetic Class of priests
Naassenes - the earliest gnostics, students of Mariamne the Edomite from the House of Herod
Nazarenes - the first Judahite converts to Christianity
Pharisee - A priestly class of primarily Edomites who followed the Tradition of the Elders (Babylonian Talmud) as equal to the Torah.
Saducee - Controllers of the priesthood. Always Edomites who did not believe in the resurrection of the dead, or in any other form of immortality
Nazarites - Isrealites who took vows to not cut thier hair or imbibe in Alcohol. Yeshua's Brother James was one. Their title was Nazir.

Lads Chapo are talking about us:
old.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/axjtmv/pol_is_a_ilhan_omar_board_now/

>b/c they are afraid of their wives
>Prove me wrong protip you can't
you are correct, any man who is considering marriage with a woman that has social media is asking to be cucked
faggots should have never married their (((((wives))))
too many men are looking for women to put a leash on them and then use their wives and children as shields to show others how (((((good)))) they are
pathetic

Attached: 1548092815239 (1).jpg (750x823, 125K)

If even criticizing Israel gets Anti-BDS laws passed than it's time for a civil war and ethnic cleansing of kikes.

That is no excuse.

Fuck off jew.

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)

try again smoothbrain
why are you so worried about (((((((jews))))))
look at the freaks already in your midst
>pick related

Attached: 1550243195549.jpg (640x640, 283K)

You actually watch this nobody douchebag tub of lard?

go and stay go chaponigger

I have a sneaky suspicion that the people praising Omar are actually Muslims posing as WN.

Alternately they might be kikes who are sneakily trying to get us to tolerate Muslim niggers.

honestly fuck em both and their drama to boot and democrats and neocons too

Bitch is full on Islamist and wants to further flood our country with her kind, but she paid lip service to Israeli opposition so suddenly muh based sandnigger. Fuck this bitch and her stupid doo rag.

Attached: 96B80998-4C41-49E3-95AA-8D1D42F981CD.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

>I have a sneaky suspicion that the people praising Omar are actually Muslims posing as WN.
Unironically the majority of anti-semitism around here is Jews and Muslims.
Nobody really gives that much of a fuck about Jews, and Muslims will all have to be killed or they kill us, everyone knows that.

>Israel is an ally of the US. That's a fact.
>Mocks anyone who opposes it by calling them trash and impersonating rednecks
Shocking. If they are an ally when do they need to buy off so many politicians and commit espionage against the US on a repeated basis?

Why are people calling her a sandnigger? Somalis are niggers. It seems that people are giving her a race upgrade from nigger to sandnigger just because of her Israel comments.

>I am a Christian a devout one I am also an antisemitist
Truth brother. May the righteous prevail.

Attached: pic_crusaders2.jpg (209x117, 11K)

Checked. They need redpills. In some ways I agree with you, but as if (((they))) don't devote massive resources toward a pro-Israeli agenda among Christians, politicians, and many other groups. They do this even at universities. Remember the Al Jerreza documentary?

We're the jews now.

Implying you don't buy off politicians and prevent any politician from gaining power that doesn't stand for Israel via your connections in the media, finance, and so on.

Based and red pill

those freaks were created and are sponsored by the jews you dumb kikelovin leaf

Attached: 1529604525289.png (1059x708, 1.42M)

>She said Jews can often have their loyalty split between the US and Israel, while being a Muslim who by the same logic could have her loyalty split between the US and Islamic countries.
See, this is what gives you memeflag shills away. She can be a dumb muslim nigger and still realize that jews are cancer. Just like Jow Forums can realize that dumb muslim niggers are cancer but bringing awareness to the jews controlling every aspect of our government is more important that a single muslim congresswoman.

>when you a good dog who just wants to run free but you trapped in a whore house
that doggo has seen some shit

Attached: 1526491841526.jpg (640x1062, 198K)

It's not, that retard has flooded the board with fake tweets

One person has flooded the board with fake tweets, huh? How many mg of statins you taking daily, Pep-Pep?

This. There are numerous Kikes who despise Israel

She's a SOMALI mudslime so she gets a free pass

We will never support a Mudslime no matter how hard trannies try to force it. Even 8gag of all places knows that

>11% of congress is Jewish

Attached: CBD08835-A6A7-4B6B-9BF0-ABC3B629F135.jpg (750x1248, 368K)

2% of the population 100% of the 11% antiwhite shitbags who need to be stripped before they destroy our nation

fuck these sellout semite jizz swallowers

Black, Muslim woman all alone taking on Israel, she's braver than any troop, cop, first responder or fireman.

And by that you mean she's taking no risk at all since she's no more loyal to America than the Jews she speaks out against. It's all dog and pony show. They want to take over the country but they have nothing to lose because they don't give a shit about it unless it's made in their image.