Why is the south so shitty? the civil war ended 150 years ago

why is the south so shitty? im from Pittsburgh and i thought my city was a shit hole but then i visited Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia to visit some relatives and wow you guys have it rough, truly some of the shittiest cities i have ever visited and the surrounding towns and countryside are even worse! wtf is wrong with you fags?

Attached: gfdgsdsfg.jpg (932x541, 144K)

looks cumfy.

niggers

BLAQ ethnostate

>Pittsburgh
you should know since you come from one

lots of niggers down there, but even the towns just looked poor
im from Shadyside but yeah we also have some really rough black areas which normal people usually avoid as a visitor to the south i had no idea how black it really was

Because the south is full of literal retards

>i thought my city was a shit hole
it is. just because you visited your negro relatives in another state doesn't change that

>Fight and die to keep blacks around
>Get your wish
>Also have a massive hookworm and inbreeding problem

i didn't think it wasn't a shit hole i was just surprised how much worse the south was, also i was visiting my grandparents who live in Florida my family is 100% Pennsylvanian (British/German)

Jews. Niggers.
Jews make policies - Niggers in large numbers.

this

to be honest the entirety of the united states looks fucking depressing.
i cant honestly think of a place there you can go "ohhh fuck yeah, look at this, so awesome".

Grand Canyon maybe?
But thats not a city, thats just a big hole in the ground.

Why there are so many white trash and rednecks in the south compared to northern states?

when i was a kid i visited NYC and went to central park it really felt like it was the most impressive city in the world, going back as an adult i still think its a cool place but i didn't remember it being so dirty

Attached: DSC_0182.jpg (1600x1071, 607K)

Sometimes making FPBP is just too damn easy!
Sigh, going to Atlanta on business in a couple of weeks. And yes. Niggers every-fucking-where. Hired to do jobs they don't comprehend, and putting zero effort into doing it.

Attached: Going-through-this-shit-again.jpg (896x604, 109K)

Pittsburgh is complete shit. Did you ever visit an actual legit southern place that isn't a major city?

I live in the suburbs of Atlanta... specifically Alpharetta. I fly twice a month for work and the airport is the absolute worst. It's completely niggertown2.0. I suggest you stay in the northern suburbs and avoid the city.

It might just be having a couple hundred years of infrastructure burned by delusional invaders takes a while to recover from. I don’t live there. Not my problem.

>Couple hundred years
Dude Nagasaki and Hiroshima got nuked 74 years ago and they're more developed than most of the South, and have been for at least 20-50 years.

its filled with niggers
thats why

Maybe that's why they rebelled in the first place?
Maybe the Federal Government was pursuing policies that were antithetical to their interests and now this is the result of 150 years of said policies?

When I say maybe I really mean maybe because I don't actually have a fucking clue.

It's depressing, because of the multiculturalism. Keep your country Polish, user. Don't give into the ((E.U.))

I tried to fly out of Chattanooga (CHA) Airport when I lived in the northern ATL suburbs. It was a much more relaxing experience. And if traffic was jammed up in Atlanta, it didn't even take that much longer to drive there as opposed to driving to the disgrace known as Hartsfield-Jackson.

Attached: Transportation-in-Chattanooga-Chattanooga-Metropolitan-Airport[1].jpg (1440x960, 207K)

>Yankees
>"Fuck the south the south is shit I hate the south"
>Also yankees
>"I moving to the south in recard numbers and love it here"

That's right, the south fucking sucks, it's trash and the worst place in the world. Also fuck off don't come here, we're full.

God I fucking hate yankees

This is true. So many yinzers move to the Carolinas, Florida, and Texas.

And then they fuck it all up and ruin everything. Carry on night and day about how much they hate the south, but second only to the north or west they fled from, and yet they come here and do all they can to change things to be like the shitholes they fled from.

Literally niggers. Since we couldn't get them to rise above, we sank to their level.

We probably grew up at the same time--- when NY was still an attractive city, between the 80's-90's.

Asian countries managed to completely overtake the States--- especially Japanese and Chinese gigantic cities.

The jews blowing up half of NY in 2001 didnt help improve the skyline, either.

Its really depressing....

im sleeping comfy--- EU is the most limped dicked organisation in human history, they quite literally cannot force anybody to do anything.
They can only have Verhofstadt yell and hit the podium with his fist, calling us a right wing nazi dictatorship, but nobody even cares.

my grandparents moved to Florida because of the nice weather but aside from that i prefer the Midwest