All Disney villains are JEWS

Disney was based before the mid-80s when Jews took over. The 666 logo wasn’t even added until then.

Attached: 12F848C6-F694-4FE0-9D2C-01FCCF1B5EF1.jpg (600x480, 167K)

wtf are you talking about?

schizophrenia

this is your brain on Jow Forums

t. reddit

>everything i dont like is jews and shills and reddit
this is your brain on Jow Forums

witches are all based on the real activity of female kikes, this is not some kind of startling revelation

and most importantly, don't call them 'jews'
they are not 'jews'
they merely claim to be 'jews'

they are the offspring of Satan

I've been watching old Disney recently.
3 little pigs is probably their simplest and to the point conservative propaganda. The two lazy liberal pigs laugh at the threat of uncontrolled immigration and see no reason to dedicate resources on borders. They sing "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf" and spend their time pursing personal development like music instead of hard work. The wolf shows up and obviously fucks their shitty houses up forcing them to become parasites to the conservative pig who actually made a decent house.

Obviously goes without saying that Pinnochio is right wing as heck too, but interesting to not that this is probably the only Disney film where the villains get away with their crimes, selling mindbroken young boys to the highest bidders. Nothing gets resolved, Pinnochio isn't a hero, he just fucking runs away.

I don't know exactly when the tone of their movies shifted from right to left, probably when Disney himself died. I guess.

42 is the answer.
This is your brain on 666 addicts anonymousHes chasing the origin of symbolism that made the villainous bourgeois characters that embody deadly sins. Now go be a good boy and play whacked! Eugene

Do you guys know walt disney actually hated the jews? OP's idea isn't actually that far fetched.

This and...

Attached: Ursula-The-Little-Mermaid.jpg (448x308, 17K)

This look a lot alike to me.

Attached: baroness-rothschild.jpg (320x480, 25K)

Attached: GEE.jpg (125x125, 4K)

very much so

>Jafar is a jew

er...

>everyone I disagree with has schizophrenia

t. reddit

>3 little pigs is probably their simplest and to the point conservative propaganda.
You don't even know.

Attached: 1512152625879.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Also, considering the story of Pinocchio (Jews luring children with carnal pleasures, then enslaving them) what was the tell that Pinocchio was lying? His big nose.
When I was a kid I was told that the gypsies might get me if I was bad. I wonder if my great grandfather was warned that the Jews might?

He's been busy...

I FUCKING HATE YOU KIKES

I didn't think Iago was a kike

But it's been right there in front of me for all these years - just look at that fucking beak

Attached: kike.png (575x342, 229K)