Sup fags

Sup fags,
Whats the most painless way to kill yourself? asking for a friend

Attached: 04589a58777a2accc7bb9902985c24d3.jpg (300x300, 20K)

begging god to take you in your sleep. if you insist on some less passive, an exit bag.

ask for help at your local crisis center

I want to do by drinking myself to death. Drink a literal tonne of alcohol in one night.

don't OP. "when you're going thru hell, keep going"

it gets better

The agent of sleep medicine will show you out

suffocating in big tiddies

Hanging or ambien overdose?

never be born

The correct answer is Helium, OP.

By participating in the coming race war. I hear when you die in glorious battle you feel alright.

living as long as you can.

I would say hanging. If you do you have place high enough, and put rope in right place, you will break your neck. But even if you don't have right setting, you will lose consciousness in few minutes at worst. Simply put your hand on neck and choke yourself. This is how you will feel. And hope you will get better deal after you die. Depend on karma and how much you know about other side.

I would sy to your friend, don't do it but... this place is ruined and we are just energy source for them. I think you will return here anyway and you will experience another pointless live.

Is it possible to reincarnate in the past?

Hanging stands out there as a combination of "civil", "affordable", "hard to fuck up" and relatively painless.

Most suicides are vindictive in nature.
As such, you have fucked up your life so badly most will be glad you are gone.
No one will care and neither will I.
Do your friends and family a favor. Go ahead, commit suicide and relieve them of your misery, or pull your head out of your ass, fix the damage you have done to those around you, and try to live the rest of your life like a civilized human being.
Suicide does not relieve you of the consequences of your actions toward those around you.

The most painless way to die is at the age of 100 surrounded by your loved ones.

If you break your neck it would be instant, but an easier option of strangling would work as well, as it would stop the carotid artery, causing losing consciousness in seconds.

As a Nazi, you should know. Take charge of a nation, lead it to prosperity w/o the (((banksters))) help and then have the Zionists declare war against you for being so bold as to actually help your ppl, and then die in a bunker from cyanide and a guns hot wound.

Let life in a realm of atrophy take its course. There’s no such thing as painless death.

Last night an old friend phoned me drunk at midnight and started talking about suicide. I kept him talking, changed the subject, let him ramble about less depressing topics, and an hour later he was calmed down enough to sleep.

Unless you are dying from a horrible incurable illness, suicidal impulses are always irrational and short-lived, and you just have to distract yourself and ride them out. I don't know whether those dark mood swings are purely psychological/metaphysical or mostly just a chemical imbalance, but whichever, they are temporary. But if you give in, the effects will be permanent.

If you are so convinced that you are insignificant, then your anguish is even less significant than that, and therefore nothing to kill yourself over.

I'm phoning my friend now.

Attached: Metropolis_MSS_1927-028.jpg (600x440, 51K)

I don't think you can as human on earth today. Hinduism moust close to truth. If you are christian you will see jesus and angels after death. But they actualy don't look like jesus or angels. They will send you back on earth anyway i am afraid. But as christian you can end in hell because you belive you deserve it. You can't erase your karma. This earth is soul farm. I don't know if real god can do anything here anyway. Or maybe he just don't care.

This. Once your physical body is unconscious, you are still aware of everything, and freaking the fuck out.
,t. Flatliner killed in a car crash, and reanimated 28 minutes later in ICU.

Dumbest answer in this entire thread. Even if managed to snap your neck, it’s going to hurt like hell. Even straight up decapitation hurts a lot, you moron. You don’t just die instantly as soon as your neck is severed. How is hanging less painful than just shooting yourself in the head or using an exit bag like a normal person?

>suicidal impulses are always irrational and short-lived
i have them since i am 5. explain this you racist antisemitic bigot.

Helium

>>like a normal person
fucking kek

You were born to be a Shaman, D.
Do what you were sent there to do. Dedicate your life to helping others survive Chapel Perilous.

Shotgun/large calibre (above 12.7mm, ideally 14.5mm) blast to head. It will turn your brain to mush faster than the neuron signal can travel. So, no pain and quick as fuck.

Go into politics

>>If you are so convinced that you are insignificant, then your anguish is even less significant than that, and therefore nothing to kill yourself over.
based

>shooting yourself in the head

if you can get shotgun shells, it is propably better option to shot your brain out of head. but that is not easy in europe.

>exit bag

i don't know much about it. it this trick where you gas yourself with helium? i think they actualy mix some shit with helium now so you can't use this method anymore.

Anyway. Few minutes of pain are nothing compared to eternity you will spend here anyway.

>my id
>U OK OP?

Don’t be such a fucking faggot, eat a bullet like a man

>Whats the most painless way to kill yourself
not killing yourself