Why do americans allow rich chinese into their country...

Why do americans allow rich chinese into their country? They are flaunting their wealth buying dumb shit and they think their better than you.

I dont know much about china but i'm sure thry cant act this way in china because it wouldnt be honorable or something.

Attached: F201212180817591439013288.jpg (550x399, 88K)

Rich chinks are just thieves that got out of the country with the loot.

>They are flaunting their wealth buying dumb shit and they think their better than you

Sounds like they would fit in perfectly.

you have no idea what we've done to China.

>I dont know much about china but i'm sure thry cant act this way in china because it wouldnt be honorable or something.
>implying chinks know anything about honor

Tell me

>you have no idea what we've done to China.

Wat

Chinese don't give a shit about honor. Plus, they're siphoning their money from China and spending it in America.

Thanks for the money stupid fucks!

I know where I live in commiefornia they're buying up all the housing like it's a dim sum buffet full of chicken feet

Them spending their money here helps our economy although the property they buy is fucking up housing for others

>I dont know much about china but i'm sure thry cant act this way in china because it wouldnt be honorable or something.

Wrong
It's the exact opposite. Contemporary China knows of no value or virtue other than materialsm, and the public showing off of it

Arcadia?

>muh economy
Break the condition you kiked dunbshit

They do the exactly same shit in CHYNA, and much more crazier.

same reason why they let rich anyone else into their country
the people in charge only care about the money they get

there is no concept of honor in chinese culture other than how much wealth one has; it doesn't matter how you acquired it

they are a pestilence of godless materialist antihuman greedmongers, to them torturing children and animals is acceptable if it increases their wealth, and all cultures and peoples exist only to be exploited, including their own

San Marcos. They probably own all of California by now

The chinese get into your country using money then they have little chinese babies and those chinese babies have babies soon before you know it your country is now looks chinese all because you wanted chinese money in your economy

Show your flag burger you fucking dumb ass mutt you can't hide your abyss

Increase property taxes
Enact Georgism

Attached: mummy.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I grew up in Arcadia. Chinks bought our house. Overpaid for it too.

Their fucking thieves running away from the scene of the crime in china.

Acting like the Chinese aren't the master race. I admire China a lot and I think they will rule the world in the not too distant future.

>flaunting their wealth
There's literally a 40 year old single chink who drives around the mall parking lot here (where mostly old people go in and out of the buffet) in his gts cabriolet loudly every Thursday evening

boomers have to sell their mcmasions to somebody

mcmansion*

China's a slave colony.
There's probably only 20 million semi free people.

Thank you Cheng, very cool!

>Albert Einstein:
>The Chinese are an “industrious, filthy, obtuse people.”
>China is a “peculiar herd-like nation," its citizens "often more like automatons than people,” he writes. He says "even the children are "spiritless and look obtuse.” After commenting on the alleged fecundity of the Chinese, he laments:
>“It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

They might buy expensive shit, But their doughters ride white stallions.

Attached: 1550628707248.jpg (564x789, 75K)

their wombs will be colonized

Attached: 52352352.png (477x561, 623K)

It's true. Every Asian student at my Uni rides the white lightning.

The funny thing that no one talks about is that china doesnt give citizenship to non ethnic chinese, except very rare instances.
if you are white you literally cannot be chinese, while they are allowed to flood into europe and north america in the millions and will cry racism if you dare to say that its unfair

I do know that the WMAF phenomenon is widespread in the US, i follow Hapas, asian identity and sino on reddit

Attached: 234719856.png (449x600, 721K)

Why not? Americans made China into a factory and the chink owners who managed on the Americans behalf and reaped the profits get to now spend them in "paradise", while the masses of chink peasants continue toiling away at that factory and soon to be sanbox when CCP decides to tighten some screws.
It's the same story with the gulf states, it's all Western money coming back home.
The only time when it was quite a dishonest act was when USSR collapsed and there was not even any investment, just Russian wealth siphoned off by a few individuals.

The thing you should be worried about is not them doing it, but that Western countries entire purpose has been turned into a deposit and entertainment district, and as a consequence the natives of western countries themselves have to scramble to stay relevant or just fade away into nonexistence as serfs to private lords or soon to be state lords.
End game of capitalism bruh, global economy and market.

Attached: 12321321c151232.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>China
>caring about honor culture
el oh el

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

Attached: 1551769381907.jpg (736x733, 127K)

Meh I like em. They go crazy celebrating American consumer holidays and their kids are fluent in English. When you overhear Chinese kids riding in shopping carts explaining the in depth lore of Power Rangers to their dads you know they are a healthy part of the Amerimutt meta.

Attached: 9C6ADE6A-51C1-4789-9F60-03C43F1CB70E.jpg (449x442, 57K)

they're also an ally in overturning affirmative actions and proof that just being a minority isn't why blacks do so poorly and instead, it's because of IQ bell curves

>quoting Jewbert Kikestein’s opinions on other races

At least he didn’t demand their complete extermination like he wanted for the Germans. They buried that fact well.