Aus/pol/ - aussie property bubble has fucked us all edition

I tried to make this thread at 7am for all the wagies, but I think I'm legit the only wagecuck amongst you neet cunts. No offence to the bogan tradie, you're alright.

...Not many people are aware that the property industry is the nation’s biggest employer. From crane operators, bulldozer drivers, construction workers, estate agents, to a tonne of other disciplines, the industry accounts for a whopping 1.4 million jobs.

>what's for dinner you soon yo be broke dickheads?

Attached: D02z2RlX4AM1mGL.jpg (800x758, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3goSYkVPNE
youtube.com/watch?v=JPBKMrHJUwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we CLEARLY not suffering a mass mania? 30 years of economic delusion and "property only goes up" literally becoming a catch phrase.

I feel like the only non batshit deluded cunt.

Attached: 20190304_200033.jpg (2373x1808, 2.31M)

This is an old chart. It is actually much worse and steeper now.

Attached: DyWFDaXVAAAst1J.jpg (463x502, 42K)

what was for dinner faggots
third for fuck highway patrol

>what was for dinner faggots
your mum

FUCK THE PROPERTY BUBBLE

The only reason people think our economy is strong is the (((unemployment rate))) which counts as 1 hour per fortnight as being employed. No one talks about the UNDER-EMPLOYMENT EPIDEMIC.
>GDP is high!
>GDP is literally only propped up by unsustainable massive replacement migration
>It's the jews

Attached: Csj_aj2UsAAWN--.jpg (662x716, 103K)

Feels good having 4 bedrooms for 250 a week in a SEQ shithole.
3 extra rooms to grow weed in.

It isn't like this is news.

It's completely predictable. Was predicted. Everyone was fucking warned in advance.

Now suck it up fuckers.

This fucking chaos is why gold must = money.

kill all boomers

Attached: house-cucked.png (1012x615, 321K)

>Come home from two weeks in Japan
>Was great, but two weeks was enough Asians, although Japs are quiet and polite which was nice
>Get on the Greyhound bus from airport
>I'm the only white person
>Two hour bus ride with chinks gabbling at 120 decibels, chink kids watching chink cartoons at full volume

Holy fuck, nearly had an aneurysm

Got turned down from another job for being older than 21 again.

Attached: just.png (442x534, 279K)

Im getting sick of /auspol/
it is filled with cooperate bootlickers young liberals, and clive palmer faggots most of the time.

The market has already started booming again this year. Sydney auction clearance rate 71%! Thank you China for printing 500 billion usd for the world economy!

Supple dugong chowder accompanied by a subtle sea cow stew

Negative gearing is fucked. If an investment is losing money then it’s a bad investment. But the government has got your back and props you up with negative gearing.This is supposedly to help keep rents down. What a load of shit. The banks are responsible for this mess and it wasn’t touched on by the royal commission. This is why the banks came out and got ahead of it, practically writing their own terms of reference. They know it’s coming. The housing market is going to flatten this country and it will be soon and fast.

I'm at work by 7 and start at7.30 but can't post on my phone.
Fuck vodaphone.

Stupid sheep shagging kid.

m8 i'm feral about it
it's pretty much ruined my life

>"applied for an apprenticeship today"
>"have you done prevoc user?"
>"what's prevoc?"
>"...."
>"sorry user, there are already high schoolers with prevoc, you'll have to get prevoc and then come back, although I think it's pretty expensive"

Attached: 1523694324649.png (5000x5000, 363K)

no it hasn't you faggot

>(((clearance rates)))
>500 auctions
>100 sell
>400 dont sell
>calculate clearance rate on assumptions about the unreporteds
>75% clearance rate reported

It's literally that retarded.

Attached: 1545476182238.png (556x628, 35K)

>This is supposedly to help keep rents down
Who buys this?
This has only gotta be spouted by those actually using negative gearing. I've explained I understand what it is to people who use it in my family 'oh no, I have to pay it myself'
Ahuh... Not surprised women lie to my face.

Stone the crows bunch of flaming galahs in this thread

Attached: alf-stewart-tv.png (500x300, 31K)

What more can you do my man?
I've got year-long gaps in my resume, I don't have high hopes of getting a job without nepotism.

Attached: saywat pedo.jpg (538x766, 60K)

>I've got year-long gaps in my resume
Same. Although, I'm pretty confident I can still get a job, especially considering this guy said that I pretty much have a job if I do prevoc. My year-long gaps are kinda by choice (through University and TAFE etc)

I usually lie on my resume anyway, saying that I worked with family or something. If you haven't done anything, just say that you were working with family, or if your family doesn't own their own business, find a friend/family friend who will be a reference and just lie on it, and if ever questioned (you won't be) just say "Yeah, it was mostly off the books work".

How come no one is talking about suncorps failed mortgage bonds: That is huge. That is the final nail in the argument that the recover is here: It's not, it isn't and it can't be.

We are almost at this point: youtube.com/watch?v=F3goSYkVPNE

Attached: 1547014702631.jpg (480x472, 23K)

Nepotism isnt as reliable anymore.

Half of the apartments in the city are unoccupied. If they mandated that these had to be leased to tenants, that would be more effective at bringing rents down. But their main goal is higher and higher prices.
Think about how much of peoples wages go into rents and mortgages. No wonder the housing industry is the largest in the country as op says

When did the youth of Australia become so big? I'm 6ft 85kg and I reckon 50 percent ofof Aussie men 18-25 are taller and more buff than me

Post an updated one

youtube.com/watch?v=JPBKMrHJUwI

Attached: 1551084591749.png (1483x879, 685K)

Off by one

Im moving to Australia.

Attached: 3264.jpg (700x454, 53K)

Feinsteins husbands real estate firm is marketing australian property straight to china. Goldman sachs and co are buying up most of australias media so they can start their advanced brainwashing techniques. Its all Trumps fault. If he wasnt there, these democrat cunts wouldnt be running to australia with their tail between their legs.

Been warning friends and family for 10 years, they never listened. I guess you dig your own grave.

wow what a shithole country no wonder god put you at the bottom of the earth

Attached: 1540886063182.gif (264x264, 607K)

I'm still banging your aussie gf, chang.

what darts everyone smokin? currently on jps red but im goin thru em too quick, used to smoke champion ruby and considering gonig back but dont like the smell that clings to u, compared to jps red which is basically no smell

High school teacher here... Had a rough day at work from shit kids misbehaving. ask me anything and/or give me advice.

>Pancake day
>Autsitic kid gets upset because he forgets his gold coin and abusive parents don't give him anything
>Every other kid picks up on this and just drills him the whole day
>Keeps having out bursts with consistent swearing

Just a reminder that it should be regulated that all modern houses have at least 4 bedrooms to "suggest" that people have at least 3 children.

Attached: 1540523780795.jpg (1956x3244, 989K)

This is where subjective morality lands us.

thats a hell posh house cunt only like the top 5% of society could afford somethin like that... i dont even know wtf a larder is cunt

How can I count on you to help shovel mountains of chink carcasses into the sea if your lungs are rooted? Spend the money on ammo and protein powder instead

What's it like living in what will be "no mans land" when merrica and russia go toe to toe?
Ready to be nuked?

>i dont even know wtf a larder is cunt
pantry.
Where you store lard.

its always been a dream of mine to have the australian govenrment sponsor me with a boat and a gun and a load of ammo and let me shoot anyone thats not white, and even some whites, that are coming in the direction of australia

I think they get bigger the further you go into the city. In town there are a few "well fed country boy" types but they are more of a rarity. Go to Brisbane and it seems like there is an endless supply of 6'2'' 90kg+ fellas around.

Mull spin with white ox

the pantry is a fuckin cupboard in ur kitchen wtf?? where u put the mi goreng and tuna cans cunt

Work for free for someone for 3-6months you lazy shitsnack. Ppl dun care about whether you can do the job, they care about if you can organise your own shit while at work. You think a job is like kindergardern? I can't stand babysitting lazy zoomer trannies at work.

nah get fucked by an emu pussy

I thought we were going to dump them inland to fertilize the soil.
Why doesn't anyone keep me informed of changes to the game plan?

I bought a house in 2005. - $245K
Sold in 2010 - $380K
Same house in 2015 - worth $245k
Same house today - $450K

Daily reminder that the northwest passage is international waters.

You get the point user. 4 bedrooms or bust. While it is obviously possible to raise 3 children in a 3 bedroom house, it isn't an overly encouraging thing to do. Most people want to raise 2 in a 3 bedroom house.

Shut the fuck up Kevin, i banged your Abbo sister last night, i did it without a condom so we will be a family soon.

This is being discussed in propertychat.com. It’s another nothing burger. Next!

>'Wealth creating asset'
Fucking boomers and fuck anyone who profits from property.

Need to grind the bones to make that sweet sweet phosphorus available to the soil.

Go club a seal you weak piss ant.

sounds like you eat bad.

Attached: whyeat1steakwhenyoucaneat2.jpg (4160x3120, 3.17M)

i went to a guys house for a sesh once, met him at midnight on a main road about 2 weeks earlier he begged me for a dart so i let him roll 2, so he invites me around and cuts open his gatorade billy and mixes the rez with white ox, 90% white ox 10% rez and starts smokin cones of that stuff. ruffffffffffffff

im just gonna move to bali or smoethin ay just drink beers all day ill work in straya for 20 years or somehthin n just be a scrounger n live in bali rest of me life ay

I’m a chef, do I count as a bogan tradie?

Seriously what happened there.
I heard they paid interest but you can't get the capital back.
Any more info

>seething chang
>has aids now
They won't let you in the country with your disease riddle dick, chang.

im on the dole n cant stop spending all me money on rum n shit lol. half me tuna goes to the cat cos i keep forgeting to buy cat food

>Work for free
I think the term work involves pay you scumbag jewnosed mammon worshipping boomer

Depends on "what" you cook.

>complaining about animal abuse
t. PETA vegan cuck

yeah it's fugly
their calves are as long as a lot of people's entire leg

If only we had some kind of armed and trained professional fighting force to defend our country from foreign influence
Too bad the ADF only sponsors titjobs, tranny surgery and pays single mothers to get knocked up

Retarded lego design houses like this piss me off. Such ugly crap has been made during the mania, and everyone convinced themselves that it was good.

Attached: marxist lego blocks.jpg (1600x1009, 299K)

Yeah your sister got Aids from one of few hundred niggers she fucked during her trip to Kenya.

i don't really know what a mortgage bond is

How was QANDA last night?

boomers?

My 1st house mate, working in kitchens and 30 years old.

anyone can afford a house, just need to be willing to sacrifice the bullshit from your life.

>t. PETA vegan cuck
doesn't surprise me, leaf. Canadacucks are all weirdo faggots

Just saying you guys are weak as that seems to be the only hunting you do.

nah theyre a bunch of faggots trusdt me i knew a gut that did it once he had man tits and his mum was like 50 when she had him, she took his xbox away 1 summer cos his pc got a pop up. australis fighting forces r full of faggots with old mums n man tits n shit

And now you've got it, chang

Your misses says hi aswell btw

Have you guys ever thought of how you could escape from Australia if the Chinese invaded and enforced their police state on Australia? Or if Australia turned tyrannical?

I mean, we are an Island, bordered by Indonesia who is pretty friendly with China. So unless you plan on stealing a plane and flying somewhere, I don't see how you could escape.

>Canadacucks are all weirdo faggots
rich coming from the likes of you soft cunts

Attached: 1545643414917.webm (406x718, 2.88M)

I fucked her last night as well so you have aids now too.

Fine dining

what the fuck

china?

look north.

approximately 225 million Muslims.

>Fine dining
Cooking food does not make you a bogan tradie.

Don't How did everyone in that thread miss that South Australia's hoarding water?

Nice try, chang. Youre never gonna make it
>literally proves my point
silly canadacuck

I see some of your besties shared their vid with you.

If we had nuclear power we could run them desal plants like the kikes do

Why do the British lower classes keep moving to Australia?

A few in my area have moved there and everyone here is on the dole, don't know how they afford it.

Attached: 3.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>literally a video of australians
keep coping poofs

Only thing to do is punish as many of them as you can if opportunity comes

Attached: 1524229189508.png (669x636, 489K)

ive had a few move in near me, yeah they are dumb, shitty people, just like most australians

nah its nsw they the dickheads gerowing cotton and rice. fuckin retards on the east coast mate

but we need to grow the population to stop the economy from crashing and so boomers wont lose money on their 10 investment houses

Get on the boat you arrived on fuck off commie. Work is investing in yourself first and your community second. You get paid when you've got something to offer the market. baka

Why are you a dumb, shitty person user?

because pic related

Attached: 568gt78ghjyu76.png (1359x572, 642K)