Why is /pol obsessed with Israel?

Atleast 50% of the threads here are about jews and Israel.
Why are you obsessed with us?
Have you retards ever met an israeli? Fucking hell.

Attached: xTdL2zC.jpg (3720x1866, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lX0f07IT_EU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBXUFTeMdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying /pol is'nt infested with muslims
That's where you're wrong juden

Why are jews so obsesed with us flooding this board with thousands of shills ?

israel should be range banned

Probably has something to do with the fact that our diaspora is busy infiltrating all their countries and using that position of power to bring in massive amount of muslims to ethnically cleanse them. But what would I know

Why are discord trannies so obsessed with pol? Jews. That's why.

t. thread

Attached: 8F3BBB41-210E-4A79-A6CF-59841FB4E802.jpg (1024x1024, 211K)

Why does it have all these countries in 1973 when only Egypt and Syria fought?
The Jew always focuses on the number of countries, Not the not the number of troops.

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-235403.jpg (720x1440, 257K)

>Why are you obsessed with us?
Because Israel is a pariah nation built upon the murder of the natives and 9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag, with help from traitors in the WH, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. With lots of help from the (((MSM)))

Attached: 9.11.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Based.

fpbp

this whole website is a shilling ground for muslims and chinks trying to destablise young european minds with false flag and gaslighting threads, mixed with russians doing the same to specifically target americans

i estimate that approximately 20% of the posts on this site are genuine and not part of an organized political psyop. visiting this site is putting yourself at risk of being brainwashed by these groups who are competing for psychic real estate through repetition

the muslims are the most covert and widespread attackers; wherever you see an anti-jew thread, it is either a muslim, or an american who has been brainwashed by muslim propaganda

Here we fucking go again

Attached: 1551423312234.png (226x200, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

It's because of THE LOBBY USA which has exposed Israel's manipulations in the USA

That's why everyone's talking about Israel

Jews still kicked all their asses
Arabs are absolutely retarded at fighting wars

I met 5 joos so far, 2 lazy shitty teachers and 3 gangstalkers. VERY NICE!

>Why are you obsessed with us?

We're not obsessed with you. The only reason there are so many threads about you right now is because of that mouthy niggerbitch muslim we got in our government now. We find her to be highly amusing. Many of us are also sick of your shit. Recently, there have been bills trying to ban criticizing of Israel, ban boycotting of Israel, swear fealty to Israel, bans on anti-semitic speech and the worse one is the assertion that criticizing of your geopolitical entity is actually anti-semitic. As if. Then there is all the shit you faggots are up to with Iran and recently stuxnet, trying to get us come save you like a princess again. Then there is that small issue of 38 billion dollars of free money for you when we can't even get 5 billion for a barrier like you already have that keeps you safe from shitskin invaders. That really pisses us off. So it isn't about you as an individual but rather about our relationship as nations. As for meeting an Israeli, yes I have. He lives here now and do you know why? He said you're all a bunch of assholes in Israel and considering all the shit you faggots have pulled I believe the shit out of him.

Depends on your definition of. In Hebrew the definition of Israeli is "one who wrestles with god." Is your connotation of Israeli defined by the physical border in the state of Palestine were many fake descendants from the tribe of Judah say they should reside?

The ones that I've met and got along with IRL didn't want to be Israeli

>Why is Jow Forums obsessed with Israel?

Did you know Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world?
Just look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria - do you really think the U.S would have anything to do with any of those shitholes if it weren't for Israel?

Attached: mad_mel_c0-821-4096-3209_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 91K)

Exactly what Albert pike predicted. Funny how he explains in morals and dogma hiw kabbalah teachings have impacted the world and religions. It's a shame if he jews are hell bent on destroying the world which is why Jesus called jews the synagogue of Satan.... makes one think and want to know more.

Based Moldovans can be found, they just don't post here
youtube.com/watch?v=lX0f07IT_EU

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 8K)

>only muslims criticize Jews, goy

Subhumans are a fascinating field of study.
Die kike.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBXUFTeMdM
Here's a 7 minutes video by Billy Phillips. I've met him, thanked him, shook his hand for teaching me about the Zohar and kabbalah. Watch it. Study some of his insights taught to him by rabbi berg.... you fucking tools. Get a proper education. You just make yourself out to look stupid. And judging a book by its cover is easy when being imbred is involved which is what you chosen people like to practice.... but I digress...