Why are there so many Portugese invading Switzerland? As a Macedonian...

Why are there so many Portugese invading Switzerland? As a Macedonian, Swiss passport holder I feel ashamed to share nationality with such non-whites.

Attached: 1551780134970.png (1500x1006, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/2016/04/26/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Kettenfahrzeugen_der_Bundeswehr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a shame Albanians are the only white expats in Switzerland...

It's always refreshing to see a citizen of an irrelevant turdhole talking shit about one of the historic relevant countries in modern Europe.
"non-whites"... Do something useful for a change, stupid inbreed. Maybe that way your country will have some standing, and you will not have to bitterly try to diminish others european countries to feel less insecure.

White people should attack and bully portuguese migrants
portugalresident.com/2016/04/26/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack/

They love colonizing places and leaving a ton of shitskins

Attached: we wuz greeks.png (602x418, 290K)

Welcome to 30 years ago OP.

Why is every fucking eurotrash monkey invading Portugal now?

Attached: 8E221587-0325-4EF8-9401-721CBF4ABB33.jpg (852x480, 78K)

On my way.

Macedonians conquered half the world, dumb ass. Alexander the Great was a Macedonian. Read a history book, you fool

>e*rope
>white

>As a Macedonian

Attached: 1551654610661.jpg (986x995, 113K)

Wheres your empire now? Oh wait

>modern Europe
The irony of someone who can't even read telling others to read. Astonishing.

Btw, Macedonian empire is not even one of the 20 largest empire in history. Even smaller than the portugese empire. Still impressive for its time, though.

>empire
jewkuns, OP is just a fag not a ancient macedonian

Albanians are worst than niggers

>Portugal
>Relevant
Nice one, Pancho.

Did slavs just sprout out of the ground like potatoes?

cool story bro, now back to the construction site

Absolutely disgusting. I got to make new plans and dodge this bullet.

All your roasties come here for BPD

Arabs are actually worse than niggers.
If you're a Sunni, kill yourself.

The biggest problem is that a filthy piece of garbage, likely albanian, like you has a swiss passport.

He lives in his own country, so there's no problem.

Aesthetic usage of commas. Based

Come my brothas, I know the wae.
We must conquer and find our queen.

Attached: The Wae.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>it's problematic if white slavs have eu passports
>not problematic millions of southrons brazilians, italians, spaniards, greeks are are allowed to travel unhinged

Soon we shall conquer macedonia. You cannot escape the devil. We shall drink your child's blood.

Not a sunni nor any arab.

Mixed-race brazilians who have european passports because of their race traitor parents/grandparents are as bad as creatures like you

user, that meme died a year ago, you are desecrating it's corpse

What's the difference between the Netherlands and Marroko?
The Netherlands has more Marokkans. ..

>Albanians are worst than niggers

Sadly it's true.

Attached: 1546112770316.jpg (568x479, 46K)

Attached: 399.jpg (900x635, 56K)

Marrokans :') Learn English.

I wish that were true cause they'd soon go extinct.

No they are not, you nigger.

At least I know now that you were lying, since Switzerland isn't EU.

This. There are more Portugese (and Brazilian/Argentine 'italian' larpers) by proxy than all balkans combined.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

Portugiesen sind weisser als du scheiss Wannabe-Grieche es je sein wirst.

As if he speaks German.

Why didn't you krauts conquer switzerland? Why leave them neutral in the middle of all those conquered countries? You could have destroyed countless of jewish controlled banks there.

Please shut the fuck up. Macedonia is full of gypsy people. They even have their capital shutska there. Stop talking about other European countries like yours is 100% white. Wtf

Yeah, they just explored and conquered the new world. It's not like they caused a war that set us all back and killed millions. So they are not relevant.
Too many sausages must have caused you brain damage, pal.

Switzerland is nerdish regardless if the banks are jewish. I think they didn't because of the mountains.

You people are brown and muzzies literally an islamic state

>race traitor
>jews literally pushing for it in the colonies, and most of the whitey population hoping to do what spain was doing by proxy spics
>"ISSA RACE TRAITOR"
claim to be white too brazillian mutt faggots, nobody was a race-traitor, you all just subscribed to the jew and you subscribed to the jew again
t. brasil ball on jew tube faggot who needs a life

>let's not invade switzerland, the terrain is too harsh
>hey you know what's a great idea? invading russia in the middle of winter

We raped your women in the past

You’re cool tho

>italians, spaniards, greeks are are allowed to travel unhinged

Ironically all are civilized and are eligible not only for the visa waiver program to the United States, but hold some of the most powerful passports in the world generally.

A nation's passport travel freedom is a good indicator of the quality of the persons who hold it, and the calibre of the people of that nation generally.

That's why your country is ranked so low and is a shithole.

Stop denying fakts, I have been to the Netherlands and I saw how bad things are.also,the bread was terrible,the girls are annoying and boring,neggers everywhere,and you can't play Futball.

Poland is not much better qua climate. It's not like they went into north siberia.

>white slavs
>dirty gipsis
But what's the problem? Did the copper in your country run out and you are trying to migrate or something?

You're retarded. Kill yourself.

Says the sandnig

Portuguese, Macedonians, Albanians, Turks, it doesn't fucking matter.
You are all non-white and should fuck off from my country.

Start killing them with the guns you supposedly all have.

Wenn wir wollten, könnten wir euer „Land“ mit der freiwilligen Feuerwehr von Düsseldorf einnehmen, niemals vergessen.

Who the fuck is this based kraut

Yeah, multiculturalism is for the other countries. Let the jew haven alone.
Btw, a portuguese is whiter than your inbreed race. And much more relevant in Europe history and it's progress.

Yeah maybe you all fucking niggers should leave my country too. I’m fucking sick of how crowded this country has become in the past two years. Fucking sick of the housing bubble and rents skyrocketing thanks to you retards.

I’m sick of fucking foreigners everywhere shitting up my country, dumbass tourists everywhere. Specially sick of gypsies from Eastern Europe coming here to beg and steal because Portugal is trendy, so they follow tourism, it’s like rats bringing the fucking plague.

I’m sick of imported call center workers from the rest of Europe making a really good salary and blowing all their cash on booze and drugs, I hate having to deal with fucking eurotrash that is drunk and high 24/7.

Like I said:

FUCK OFF
WE ARE FULL

was geht dich das an,schweinefrisser

Ich fresse Mett, du den Schwanz deines Vaters, du erbpädophiler Mohammedanerabfall

Also ancient Macedon was a hellenic empire, not Slavic. Thessaloniki is in Greece, not modern "Macedonia".

Calm down m8, come live in the north or in-land where you can have a kino life by a villa.

The coast is becoming a melting pot, and it won't take long until the chinks buy out this country and clean up the streets.

Porto is still cool tho.

No, they lived in Belarus and western Russia, when the Germanic peoples were driven into Roman territory by the Huns they came in like the rats they are and settled there.

What's your problem Turk?

I like Portuguese people, they're very nice and are usually very skilled tradesmen.

Jews ste skilled tradesmen as well.
This doesnt say anything about their value as a race.

Portuguese stopped mass migrating to switzerland decades ago

And they got the scum of our population

Attached: emigrante.jpg (1024x679, 259K)

We actually learned from them and then killed them all off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian

Last I checked Portuguese don't move in to a country and try to subvert it.

I would have no problem bringing them in to Canada.

>how crowded
Cringe

>Atombunker für 120% der Bevölkerung
>die meisten davon in den Alpen und im Jura
>250 Panzer (gleich viele wie Deutschland lol)
>über 70% der Männer haben Militärdienst gemacht und haben ein Sturmgewehr zu Hause.
Versuch es Hans

Nice digits

Wir haben nur 250 Panzer?
Lol, nein.
Allein von den Typen Leo 2, Puma und Marder sind es über 800.

We Wuz Kartoffelneggers und SHEIT.

Your immigrating fathers bred, their spawn are visiting you, be proud!

Portuguese slime have been oozing all over Europe for the past 20 years, because their country is a failure. This era proves that rampant immigration is a failure, no nations have been enriched - instead it is the reverse. Every Portuguese immigrant is the lowest of the low scum. Builders who can’t build worth shit, cooks who can’t cook, bartenders who can’t pour a pint. These people are trash and need to be contained or culled. Their genes are worthless and they should not be allowed to spawn

I just saw this.

Attached: main-battle_tanks_number_by_european_country_66483.jpg (5000x4078, 893K)

Germans have slowly been pushing the french westward and away of their traditional homeland, look at a map of Switzerland 300 years ago and now, half the french speaking regions were infected by germs, fucking disease.

Puma and Marder are not tanks but IFVs. If I answered in German you probably wouldn't be able to understand the grammar.

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Kettenfahrzeugen_der_Bundeswehr

You've been doing the same but to a larger degree, look at Elsass-Lothringen and Brussels.

i have a portugese guy in my class, he and his dad work as construction workers and the older brother works as a mechanic to change tires

Wow what a fantastic contribution to Europe, basic manual labour

What a special and unique people those spics are

Asians and Portuguese are the least problematic immigrants ever.
Unlike all the others.

I can tell you haven’t lived near either. Also Asia is a pretty big continent

portugueses are gypsies you lying cunts
go back to Moortugal Joao and Fereira

Sry in France Asians are east Asians, no Pakis or Indians

We're in your country too.

> t. Alberto Barbosa

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.png (265x258, 90K)

How is Portugal to live in anyway?
I got offered a job there since I work as a Commercial pilot.
Is 50k Eur a good salary over there? I currently work out of Gatwick but I can't stand the shitty UK lifestyle.

Flag is because I'm in Belgrade atm.

Stay away from Lisbon (Multicultural cancer) or Algarve (Tourist infested). The north is a very good place to live in though.

50K is excellent money to live on Portugal you will be able to easily support a stay at home mother and a few kids with that income. (with a good house too)

Cheers!

Any idea on Portalegre in particular? or the Alentejo region in general. It seems like it's the southern middle part of Portugal. Looks very sparsely populated.

East Asia has tons of trashy Asians. Just because they are quieter, don’t think they aren’t making people’s lives a living hell

Yeah I know, had to live near all you euro chavs in Lambeth. Felt good that I sent 3 of you moors to prison for assault, you don’t belong in the first world at all

>Felt good that I sent 3 of you moors to prison for assault,
what about your fellow countrymen responsible for grooming gangs?

das amazin

i hope brexit happens and all your dying old people leave my country, i'm tired of seeing sunraped degenerates everywere during summer