Climate Change

Just a quick reminder that our time to save the planet is running out. You can keep on denying it, crying out "HOAX!", but that wont change our reality.

Attached: fossil_fuels_1.png (562x376, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electroverse.net/professor-valentina-zharkova-breaks-her-silence-and-confirms-super-grand-solar-minimum/
youtube.com/watch?v=VPGK6pNO0Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=pBxD7T1yU-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares

Imagine trying to save this shit hole planet instead of enjoying the death ride down.

your a idiot

It's not a hoax exactly, just human error and lack of critical thinking skills. CO2 does affect climate, and we are increasing CO2 levels. But not nearly enough to be a problem.

electroverse.net/professor-valentina-zharkova-breaks-her-silence-and-confirms-super-grand-solar-minimum/

Attached: Ice Age Chan.jpg (691x536, 74K)

Whatever.

Attached: pic.png (1532x998, 445K)

you want to get people to care about climate change, youre going to have to try a lot harder than that dude

like examining the way people's opinions are formed in the modern era, and what would need to be done about that if things were going to become benevolent for all life on our planet

think bigger and take more responsibility, try harder, get smarter. good luck to you user

Actual measured temperatures are coming in way below all the model predictions.

It's a power grab.

I hope it’s real, drowning this shit earth would be the best possible outcome.

It’s an IQ test. The libtards are failing.

>measured temperatures
the charts are manipulated every few years to make the """warming""" trend more evident

in fact, we may have cooled down but nobody knows any more; besides, we still don't know what's the "average" temp of the planet, cos there are only guesstimates there too

Attached: MSU RSS GlobalMonthlyTempSince1979 With37monthRunningAverage With201505Reference.gif (880x481, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VPGK6pNO0Qw

same bullshit for 70+ years.

Oh good please go to India, Africa or China to solve the crisis then.

Attached: feces.jpg (1208x620, 227K)

So I guess you favor military action against China and India because that’s the only way to fix this.

Attached: 1545918578381.jpg (628x353, 92K)

Attached: 1545918701877m.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

How Parasites Work
youtube.com/watch?v=pBxD7T1yU-w

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Yeah, I know. Has anyone got that graph that shows how the temperature predictions have been revised downwards in the meta-studies? I haven't been able to find it and I need to btfo some normies.

>predictions have been revised downwards
they revised down the sensitivity to CO2 too, which is currently... zero

Attached: 1516383939165.png (947x809, 132K)

fuck this gay earth.

Climate Change/Global Warming is the best IQ test imaginable.

>Do you believe in it?
>Yes--- you're retarded.
>No--- you're not retarded.

But the lowest of the low, the dumbest of the dumb, are people believing on overpopulation.

I sometimes wish i had a Death Note--- i'd just scroll facebook and murder everybody who believes in this nonsense.

Saved. Good stuff. Researching climate change isn't easy, for reasons I'm sure you understand.

I bet this is a (1) by this ID threads
fuck you anyways. In the fields it goes

Attached: 1520554378562.jpg (1773x750, 132K)

Elon Musk will just shoot a tarp into space to block the sun and cool us down

I love you ice age Chan

white race is dying anyway. so fuck this planet. i wanna see all big mamals die out and all oceans full of plastic. leave the jews and niggers and muslims a fucked up planet is all we can do now. do everything you can to destroy this planet!

Attached: fuckthisplanet.jpg (1200x600, 95K)