From the first aryans spreading around the world, to greeks bringing the world a new age...

From the first aryans spreading around the world, to greeks bringing the world a new age, romans giving europe its form , germans defeating the muslims and asiatic tribe and founding the middle ages, to spaniards reconquista and posterior colonization, to the russian expansion all across the steppe, to the french revolution and british industrialization and our children expansion in america and australia.

A cathedral forged in european stone remenbering the sacrifice of our ancestors , the heroes that defended it and that genious that impulsed our prosperity , statues of them and luminous paint of the big event of european history

A cathedral dedicated to our common european history , a symbol of unity glory and strenght

A materialized version of what we want to be in this times of uncertainty

A humane and a real founding rock of the of the european project against the desnaturalized version of the EU , lets hickjac them how EVROPA should be built

Attached: pantheon15.jpg (979x500, 205K)

>Greeks
>Aryan
>Germans defeating Muslims
>Germans defeating Asians
>Germans not nigging out and turning statues and concrete into dirt castles and huts
wew

Crowfunding a temple of the history of europe , thats how we start reconquering our countries.

With only 10 million dollar would be enought to built a important part of the project that would finance itself after we built the first building or part of it

In this time of souless materialism it would became in the new santiago pilgrimage were the exhausted traveller found thenselfs with their true roots and regain hope of a better future

Divide and conquer shill not welcomed , kill yourself

>germans defeating the muslims and asiatic tribe and founding the middle ages
amerishart education

Do you want to contribute to built or to destroy ? Get ridd of your pathetic ego aside and lets think together how can we built a strong europe that still belong to us

>he doesntg know greeks were phonecian and ofrom the tribes of israel

100$ would be enought , we could sell a little space write in the stone with your name linked eternally to the glory of our ancestors

Crowfunding a temple of 10 million with 100€ sportations shouldnt be so hard if we publicitate well

Attached: rosetta.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Slavs were always the ones that defended europe from invaders because of their location.

> He doent know phoenician is actually a mycenian language

Of course and all our common history must be reflected there , a symbol of perpetual unity

>he doesn't know which one came first
>he doesn't know phonecians are basically the same as Israelite peeps

Based. Germanics just made the medieval age, where all founding kingdoms were more or less Germanic. And that was a time of cruelty, ignorance, violence, anti-semitism and religious fanaticism. Ie: it was shit

> he doent know mycenian came partially from linear a much older than any proto hebrew writting

hey can you redpill me on why you faggots edited Isaiah so that it doesnt match the dead sea scrolls

>he doesn't know that the phonecians existed 1k years before the mycenians and then they mixed in the levant...

>he thinks greeks aren't related to israelites and canaanites
>he doesn't know the greek gods are Canaanite gods with different names

If they could manage to crowfund more than 200 millions for a simple game im sure if we present and sell it well we could easily have those 10 milion and much more
Lets do it evropeans , this is the only way

Literally false
Neither Minoan Linear A nor Mycenaean Linear B are the offshoots of Egyptian hieroglyphics

* 12 of 61 or 20 % of Linear B syllabograms look strikingly like Phoenician
letters

*Minoan Linear A predates the Phoenician Alphabet by at least 700 years

Phoenician > Linear B Translation

Attached: gezer-calendar-or-almanach-925-bce-original-versus-linear-b1.jpg (640x746, 149K)

Linear B translation is noticeably shorter than the proto-Hebrew original

*Linear B’s amazing capacity to shortcut text by telescoping it into the much smaller discrete elements, logograms, ideograms and supersyllabograms, this Linear B syllabary preceded both the Phoenician and Paleo-Hebrew alphabet.

*Linear B is also unable to account for the presence of final or ultimate consonants, which are extremely common in ancient Greek i.e keda(LB) = cedar(GK)

Attached: gezer-almanac-left-and-translation-into-mycenaean-linear-b-right.jpg (640x398, 66K)

Linear B word for Give is DI-DO , the Phoenician word is תת
which is simply DI-DO without vowels, or DD/תת.

DI DO MI "I Give" תתי
DI DO SI "You Give" תתתה
DI DO ME "We Give" תתנו
DI DO SI "She Gives" תתוֹת

The Linear B word for gold is KU RU SO > ח ר ץ.

Phoenician is a mycenian language

Attached: didomi-derived-d-conjugation-present-tense-in-mycenaean-linear-b.jpg (640x881, 169K)

Back to business
The name could be the unfinshed castle making room to the future expansion that our descendants will built

We could conect the past present and future making every generation conscient of their roots and what they should fight for

It would be a compass built in stone

We can win , we only need to dream big again .
Lets do it together!!!

think it would end up inauthentic. We have lost the skills and confidence of building like the Empires of old. We aren't strong as a civilisation. I almost feel like we aren't worthy. The buildings they made were useful to them at the time, not simply self-congratulating edifices (apart from relatively small monuments and statues.) The flair, size and beauty of their cities were symbols of how well their societies functioned and how powerful they felt as people. Us copying their styles now is bound to fall short, because we're in the decline stage. I don't want to build a mockery, or a masturbatory temple to the ashes of our civilisation, while our people are raped and killed without us being able to protect them.

If this building is solely for celebrating our history… why not just go and look at our historical buildings, some of which are still standing after thousands of years? Why make a new thing to represent history? Our history is already staring us in the face all over Europe.

When we have fallen and then risen again we will make beautiful and enormous buildings naturally. I think this would end up feeling modern and contrived desu.

And where in Europe does a suitable place for that exist, that you would get planning permission for it?

I'm not against the idea per se, I'm just saying it would have to be done very thoughtfully to be tasteful

Let's hope we can build a beautiful monument for our victory over the globalists and their hordes of poophides.

The feeling that would animate the construction would be authentic since our thread are authetic too and would give birth to the first stone of the new europe that would dress in all its glory later on .

Im open to suggestions but french alps look a good place , only the the brave deserve yo contemplate it

Attached: tour-des-ecrins-french-alps-trekking-2.jpg (1000x667, 162K)

Hungary it's centrally located has a government that's pro European culture and it was part of the great Austrian-Hungarian empire and was at the border of both Mongol and Ottoman attacks. And Budapest is one of the most beautiful European cities.

And in the center of the temple contemplating everything the swords of the emperor
A swords funded by melting the iron of the swords of ancient european kings .
Waiting the moment that the legitimate king of europe rise again to purificate this putrid world

Attached: fa056f1f9b6b7253969cba2950f78ac6.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

" The reconquista start for the east next time "
I like it

Keep dreaming goys , your future is already choosen

your future is the same

Attached: 1551001410082.jpg (915x900, 206K)

>amerimutt education

Attached: 1466874930714.gif (245x150, 884K)