What did they mean by this?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/04/royal-family-issues-new-social-media-guidelines-to-deter-trolls

Attached: btfo or nah?.png (1428x1302, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOrFcAYt84Y
skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/
theloop.ca/people-think-meghan-is-faking-her-pregnancy-and-it-gets-worse/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qH-fatPVqw
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/27/section/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The royal family has no legislative power

They don't want Markles history as a prostitute being spread.

lol the royal muttshow

Attached: 1540647068649.jpg (610x516, 68K)

sounds like a violation of the magna carta. hanging the germ*n pretenders when?

I wish they did? No current one of coarse but you guys had comfy monarchies before

uk has no 1st amendment

They have massive behind the scenes political power.
They have had Twitter and Facebook both censor and dox critics of Markle.
The latest PR campaign for Markle in American magazines had an estimated value of $7,000,000, although it may have been discounted as Royals sell more issues than celebrities and politicians.

>we have to adress mean comments about Meghan, so we put Kate in there, so it won't look that obvous what people dislike

she was in hollywood and a model you don't have to be a troll to know that

oi ye got a troll loicense

1984 was not just a fiction turns out

>and may be reported to police
the A B S O L U T E state

Hahahaha, you're funny guy

I sweah me mums fellah yo jus offende ouah mutt princess? Off to vaporazation you goh

The royal family made a massive misstep and 90% of the British public hate Meghan so they're trying to cover that up. They keep pushing her in our faces, every news site I go on is full of puff pieces written by her PR team. The harder they push the harder the public push back. She's black, an American, a divorcee, not a virgin, has nudes, is a dumb actress and is using her new platform to push political agenda which is a big no no for the royals. Kate and William loathes her and she's just all-round shit.

Attached: 1551414919593.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>using social media
im convinced everyone that seriously uses it is a fool.
Look at all the "lolcows" people that get trolled. Notice how they have a presence all over social media.
If they werent all over the internet they wouldnt get trolled.
Social media is just a big unatural honeypot.

Also they add Kate onto that article but the only person being abused is Meghan.

Can she still do that tunnel thing?

Attached: 213178099.jpg (2400x1802, 378K)

Its documented. But Britain is intent on forcing a surrogate born cuck baby on the people as a Royal.
Harry asked Megan in public last week if it was his kid. Thats leting the cat out of the bag. She was running on high heels while 'pregnant'. Pity her pillow folds in half when she bends over.

We continue to live in the simulation.

Hahaha the Bongs are being told what to do by an American nigger!

dissenter exists
and for the Guardian it's perfect

I am sorry off the topic but when you said
>full of puff pieces
do you mean gay as in homosexual? because I know in British slang a puff is another word for a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=BOrFcAYt84Y

They have childrens? The mutt and Harris

I'm aware Straya hates the le creatura

Obviously. The pedo investigator who shot himself twice in the head while at the wheel of his car, from outside of the car, with a govt. Browning 9mm says that they still have clean up crews.

There will be a thing, Silver lad

Abort this abomination

>But Britain is intent on forcing a surrogate born cuck baby on the people as a Royal.

But thats ridiculous Watson he is not even an heir

>Harry asked Megan in public last week if it was his kid. Thats leting the cat out of the bag. She was running on high heels while 'pregnant'. Pity her pillow folds in half when she bends over.

oh my Goodness this is comedy gold. He needs to call Maury show and DNA test that skank

Harry Hewitt & Me Again Markle are expecting a child.
She is not pregnant, so a surrogate is being used.

Sacrifice a son for diversity. It's survival in the current age.

post term abortion

>Pity her pillow folds in half when she bends over.
Pics????

Ex spec ops.
Can't say shit more than that.

just been reading about how there's a whole section of MadWomanInternet devoted to the idea that Megan Markle isn't actually pregnant and there's some sort of conspiracy of blackmail or treason against the royal family.
i've heard the royal blackmail thing here on Jow Forums about why would harry marry a darkie, but the fake pregnancy is a weird twist.
pretty wacky, but then it's women on the internet and tumblr so it's not that unlikely to exist as a thing.
skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/
theloop.ca/people-think-meghan-is-faking-her-pregnancy-and-it-gets-worse/

Attached: bumbslip.jpg (749x489, 70K)

You know what she should've just said Fuck off I disavow my son for being such a cuck. She would've been hated by the media and other onions cucks. but we would've embraces her as a Great Queen of England

>get arrested for insulting the royalty

jesus fucking christ, it's like a medieval country that got the internet and got invaded by moors

Attached: girlish number.gif (540x432, 1.7M)

Why?
Look at her, the cunt could have done so much better. Could have at least picked a white one no less.
I guess it doesn't matter when you're still fucking 10/10 models behind the screen but still, at least have a trophy wife that isn't a participation trophy.

Attached: MuttGhan.png (366x421, 164K)

Holy shit, so disgusting

>The Queen right now: Hitler was right, gas the kikes race war now
>The other guy who I don't recognize he: I told you

Attached: reina_isabel_ii_inglaterra_boda_principe_harry_meghan_markle_6677_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 403K)

Oh yeah this there were videos of her with granny tummy lines can someone post it please?

Honk honk

The Royal Mutt

Attached: 32435435464.jpg (250x250, 24K)

trophy wife with trophy feet check this shit out nigguh

Attached: 4f41096aa2b669a80fb72ef1f7596ea0.png (500x500, 545K)

That's Phil

Attached: 32432342.jpg (292x320, 21K)

Mosley warned you bitch

Attached: 3336468.jpg (990x1200, 107K)

LMAO, this

she is not a fucking royalty in the first place yo lets get real

puff pieceDictionary result for puff piece
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
plural noun: puff pieces
an article or story in the media that is excessively complimentary about a person, product, event, etc.

The absolute state of cUcK Empire.

And remember how when it was Diana, they hissed and reeeeed at even the littlest things? And after she got along with Egyptian bilionare, they killed both because it was "disgrace" to royal family. And now they rather kill their subjects.

>The royal family made a massive misstep and 90% of the British public hate Meghan so they're trying to cover that up. They keep pushing her in our faces, every news site I go on is full of puff pieces written by her PR team. The harder they push the harder the public push back. She's black, an American, a divorcee, not a virgin, has nudes, is a dumb actress and is using her new platform to push political agenda which is a big no no for the royals. Kate and William loathes her and she's just all-round shit.
Fucking this. I have several English friends I've chatted online with for years and they tell me everyone they know hates her. Some were mildly positive to begin with, wanted to give her a fair shake, but that didn't last long at all, kek.

Cunt
I fucking knew it was coming, but I clicked anyway.

Attached: 1549334878501.jpg (240x320, 17K)

oh I see thank you Watson but it would still sound proper if you used puff piece as in faggoty writings for onions cucks desu

>Harry asked Megan in public last week if it was his kid.
wait WHAT? people heard this? top fucking kek, need video

Warmed the hearts of 7 million Irish by saying a few words in Gaelic and apologising.
There were 7 million in Ireland in the 1700s
youtube.com/watch?v=3qH-fatPVqw

the reason why they hate her is because it's all fake the whole relationships thing is done for virute signaling bullshit and niggresses get false sense of ego that finally feeling like they achieved something. They got the royal family wheres not even close

>Could have at least picked a white one no less.
Oh noooo that would never do! We must have a nigger in the royal family!

These people think in multiple generations.
Its like the Bene Gesserit trying to breed the Kwisatz Haderach.
Example. Charles was supposed to marry Lord Mountbatten's daughter. She is the direct descendent of the first Prince of Hess. The first Rothschild was the Prince's Court Jew.

Markle was married to a Jew and allegedly told him she was barren.
She spoke at AIPAC.
She was introduced to Harry by a Jewish matchmaker.
In the last 12 months she spent more on designer clothes than all the queens and prjnesses of Europe combined.
Her American PR campaign has cost half of Harry's net worth to date.
Google, Linked in and Twitter have all censored searches / info.
Twitter and Facebook have all doxed her critics.
Her father is playing a roll, popping up and taking heat for her when the noise gets to loud.
She hangs with the Clooneys who use surrogates and are connected via marriage with Dodi Fayed who died with Diana.

There is a deep game being played. In the meantime the British people are being demoralised and distracted from no Brexit and continuing immigration.

fucking based and I am not even a British. even though she apologized its still a sign she got fight in her

totally, it's all manipulative progressive bullshit and people know
I think the stupidest thing about the societal elites is that they TRULY believe we are all stupid out here and that's just not true

irony. the only reason she is the queen is because her uncle pulled the same shit and had to abdicate.

Guess even the royalty are feeling the diversity aswell.
I hope the Queen squirms when she sees her mutt kinsmen pop out, knowing that this is the future she's doomed us all too.

reminder that UK is a totalitarian fascist state where you go to jail for any 'offensive' messages
>a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;
>... imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine (or both);
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/27/section/1
THIS IS REAL LAW!

meanwhile childrape migrant gangs are being protected by the officials

Attached: rotherham.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)

>In the meantime the British people are being demoralised and distracted from no Brexit and continuing immigration.
interesting post and yes, exactly

We know what Prince Philip will be saying in private, bless him

Nobody has any fucking idea what a troll is nowdays. Fucking fuck all the normies!

Attached: prince_harry_royal_gender_fluid.jpg (1066x960, 208K)

>Every country should be like ours
Fuck off you nazi.

Happened in Morocco. Good luck finding the vid. It was a joke, but no man makes that sort of joke to his wife. In front of strangers. At a diplomatic event.

dayuum niggah this shit goes way deep

>In the last 12 months she spent more on designer clothes than all the queens and prjnesses of Europe combined.

well that's typical she is a nigger so

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x200, 1.85M)

Imagine being this bluepilled lmao

That's a man! I think Harry is the pregnant one.

Attached: 1521271787652.jpg (1194x1200, 196K)

What happened to the based prince?

Attached: harry_nazi.jpg (307x409, 75K)

>still uses fascism in a negative connotation
>still thinks fascism is the enemy
Oh user I am sorry for you

Attached: 1215d523750f31a94348cc97d6b5ab7d.jpg (415x553, 52K)

huh?

>Harry asked Megan in public last week if it was his kid

link to video please.

meh but then I think about her feet tho

American blacks are descendents of kangz
This unites British and Egyptian royal bloodlines.

I'm Irish and I have huge respect for her. She is Iconic. Her lineage caused millions of deaths but, seeded the colonies too. I worry about Britain because what happens there will happen here after. And It's no Brit's fault today what happened centuries ago. They're my brothers now. We're the same boat we're sinking lol

you will only get a clue when totalitarian state puts you in jail for wrong-think
which wont be long with zioniost mafia running the show in US

I like that mindset Nigel let bygones be bygones if you guys don't stand up for each other who else will?

>The royal family made a massive misstep and 90% of the British public hate Meghan so they're trying to cover that up. They keep pushing her in our faces, every news site I go on is full of puff pieces written by her PR team. The harder they push the harder the public push back. She's black, an American, a divorcee, not a virgin, has nudes, is a dumb actress and is using her new platform to push political agenda which is a big no no for the royals. Kate and William loathes her and she's just all-round shit.

All that is true but far from being the worst part : her goblin feet.

>get arrested for insulting the royalty
We have a Queen, we have royality. Insulting them SHOULD result in punishment as they are above commoners.
We do things differently here. Get over it.

pfft
Unexamined life is not worth living. They can make me drink the fucking hemlock if they want I am fucking ready. Come on you kikes that monitor my computer bring it

Attached: david_-_the_death_of_socrates (1).jpg (495x593, 40K)

It's pointless nigel. Blame some lad whose sister is now getting tossed around raped by the caliphate? That's coming to us soon too.

The rest of the article mentions they'd be reporting death threats specifically, headline is b8

They do, it's just parliament have usurped them and just ignore them.

you don't really have a queen user.

100% this

>The rest of the article mentions they'd be reporting death threats specifically, headline is b8

just a controlled agitators to shut down further speech. We know how this works James Bond

The guy in the right is worshiped as god in the pacific.

which egypshuns enslaved da joooz so they gots to gibz da reparashoons foh it

Lad, we're all sinking.
Though what awaits deep below is far worse than death.
Let's keep going down and embrace it.

gay

I'm not looking forward to Islam clashing with Ulster Loyalists. Who am I kidding ofc I am lol.
Thank god we're not the victims

>flag
away from this place, ayylmao spacenigger

Attached: 1527232209456.jpg (1600x1448, 115K)

they can shut down the parliaments in all commonwealth countries at will

they actually did this for canada a couple of years ago but the sheeple dont care

If I am to believe my scizophrenia then anything abrahamic is beyond fucked, with a little chance of others being all right in the end. The absolute reality-bending that I believe will ensue can not be put into words.
Truly, chaos is great.
Anal probe me faggot. I dare you.

But the Royals are from my planet. They deceive you with their humanoid features and disguises.

Attached: xplon.png (342x349, 166K)

>Anal probe me faggot. I dare you.

Don't you have your Daddy to do that for you, human.

I wish I was truly human. But we both know what's coming, don't we?