Meanwhile in The Elder Scrolls Jow Forums

Meanwhile in The Elder Scrolls Jow Forums ...

Attached: The-Elder-Scrolls-big-map.jpg (840x606, 310K)

Skyrim belongs to the nords

Gas all elves

i'm sure the (((high elves))) are behind it all

Elves dindu nuffin

i blame elves

oy vey
checked

>mfw when I used to feel sorry for the denmer rapefugess
How times have changed

FUCK BRETONS

the sequel should be nords leaving with a ship and colonizing a new continent? that would be fun. or a total war with the elves

buy my mixtape

Attached: greennog.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Redguard stole my bike.

The Reach is rightful Breton clay. Fuck Ulfric and fuck Nord "people."

I haven't touched anything Elder Scrolls related since I completed Skyrim's story in 2011. Why's this image being implied to be controversial?

Talosdamn khajit bringing skooma into into our community. I'm sure the damn knife eared fucks are behind it.
Based.

Attached: images (9).png (537x571, 35K)

>absolute state of high rock

>No contributions to tamriel
>worst warriors
>only know for stealing
true niggers of ES

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x720, 755K)

I heard the (((dwarfs))) now own the brotherhood of shadows

Skyrim is now going into a multicultural mode. Us Argonians will be resented for our leading part in this, but without a large immigration from Hammerfell, Skyrim will not survive

Still no skyrim ultrawide screen compatibility
Piece of shit game of you ask me

I was trying to help.

Attached: 20841715_346987765738370_932113920112938029_n.jpg (457x457, 40K)

Inb4 chosen almighty race and lore bullshit
They're still furries and liking them is extremely gay.

Nords make up only 6% of the Vvardenfell's population but account for 100% of naked barbarian axe murderers. Vvardenfell does not have a spear problem; it has a nord problem.

remember the argonian genocide

The College of Winterhold determined what Nords will look like in 4E 251 and it's beautiful!

Attached: Falmer.jpg (300x303, 18K)

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong
If the Nerevarine could have seen what the world would turn into he would have sided with him

Morrowind uber alles. Gas the Nords, kick out the Imperials, reinslave the Argonians. Praise Azura, not the fake gods of the ((Tribunal)).

Attached: 2bd9c8b9c000a385b91b3257b4b3c23d.jpg (736x1035, 143K)

>>worst warriors
so? they´re decent stealth archers and that´s all that mathers

Deport all N'Wahs.

What sort of dwarf are you pray tell?

It never happened

This is a memeing thread you retard.
It's not controversial, anons are just larping as Jow Forums if it existed in Tamriel.

Oy vey, we can't forget the six million enslaved by the dark elves. Praise the his- I mean, the divines

ITS FUCKEN HAPPENING
A DRAGON JUST FLEW OVER MY HUT

oy vey 6 argonilion died

lies! by the nine divines! lies!

>mfw guard duty in whiterun
>mfw cousin went to fight dragons

It was six years long, for fucks sake, 3,15Million minutes

Its true - at the very least it was massively exaggerated by argonian supremacist elites and their enablers. Most argonites died from plague and starvation due to war shortages

Attached: NWLNDjr.png (1594x1372, 148K)

(((College of Winterhold)))
Nord-bro, they already invaded our Breton colleges, don't fall for their shit and turn in to a milk-drinker.

Some modern scholars will try to tell you that all races are equal. However the evidence is quite clear that intelligence scores vary considerably by race, with redguards consistently scoring about two standard deviations below imperials and nords about one standard deviation below imperials. Bretons on the other hand appear to be a veritable race of geniuses, results born out by their magical skill.

Attached: intelligence.png (855x621, 43K)

>mfw he thinks he's missing out on fighting dragons
You haven't seen shit cake face

What about all the scrolls we found?
it was a ploy against us, again we are being persued all across cyrodiil

underrated

Stormcloaks were the good guys, ulfric did nothing wrong, fuck all elfs

Anyone who questions the official story will be taken to the Black Marsh and tried there for crimes of mind

Ulfric was an High Elf Asset to create bad optics for the Nords and start infighting.

Sheathe those claws, Khajiit

user, have you accepted Talos in your heart yet? Almighty Talos who was born as a MAN and became a GOD to save all mankind, ascending and joining all the other divines. Praise Talos! He who is both man and divine. Talos the uneering Talos the unassailable!! To you we give Praise.

Please stop posting Talos-chan pics, those are heretic.

The Empire of Cyrodiil is doing fine r-r-right guys?
Have those hacks in Heartlands have everything under control?

Ulfric was a Thalmor spy, you're falling for (((their))) honeypot.

I dont believe your stupid fuckin swamp tree religion you hist fuck

FPBP

We need to make Black Marsh safe for all moistskins. I erect the spine of the ethnostate to all of my brothers. We must sacrifice the dryskins to Sithis and rebuild our jungle temples and go back to the glory days of Xanmeer. We must bring honor to the Hist once more.

You don't know how to edit a text file faggot?

BEEDY EYES

>Thalmor are waging a multifront war to corrupt Nord youths
>Finance Khajit caravans to travel in Skyrim, of all places, when you never saw them in Cyrodiil. They steal from villages and peddle skooma, fuelling addiction to moon sugar among Nords.
>Encourage decentralised Jarldoms when it suits them, allowing Orc strongholds to spring up on sovereign Nord land,Orcs who poach, mine and extract resources from Skyrim.
>Bands of Redguards travel the land, harrassing young women. High Elves idealise Redguards, pushing for interracial marriages bewteen Nord girls and Alik'r warriors.
>Thalmor special police are allowed to arrest whomever they want, Elf laws supersede Nord laws and customs.

Attached: 1511384994790.png (901x843, 440K)

Who you calling an argonian, I'm no altmer.

Go away volcano demon

high elves > all other peasant races

kek

The Protocols of the Elders of Thalmor isn't a hoax. Altmer are pure subversives to further the interests of the Aldmeri Dominion.

Read culture of mysticism

Remove n'vah

Are orcs even sentient?

What scrolls? No orders were ever found. No mass graves or remains ever found. It was atrocity propaganda to cover up the atrocities carried out by the scarlet menace. Some argonians were killed and unjustly treated but no where close to 6 gorillion as claimed. Face it - your elite are sabbatean heretics and scum who sold their souls to the dark lord for power

Attached: 38367557076_c1f8f30300_o.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>Female personality
>25
Kek

Attached: 1547022901713.jpg (620x465, 66K)

Bretons live shorter lives though, a mutt race of half-breeds; like chihuahua's that die from inbreeding early.

You can try. The truth will prevail.

>I actually got that joke right

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-052657.jpg (1101x762, 224K)

kek

Why do you still believe in ((merethic)) religions? Every pantheon is bad and Talos is a scapegoat.
We need to revisit our Alduin worshipping roots. Come home, nordic man.

,*lute playing*
DUNMER FIREBOLT, GUIDED BY GODS HAND, WHEREVER WE AIM IT AT IS WHERE IT WILL LAND

No.

Attached: 1465462930789.png (499x499, 281K)

Honestly what has the n*rd race ever accomplished? Aside from draining imperial resources attempting to govern their backward homeland that is.

Attached: comparison.png (2279x958, 3.34M)

Kek. You aiight jew

They provide the Empire with many brave warriors

>Meanwhile in Skyrim, a Whiterun Hold Guard is telling his tales of being an adventurer until he took an arrow in his knee to Dovahkiin.

Attached: Holdguard1.jpg (178x283, 8K)

TIME HAS COME
FOR REVENGE OF THE DUNMER
ALL TEMPLES OF DIVINES
WE WILL TEAR ASUNDER

Honour is the ultimate accomplishment

its fucking happening wood elf poojets were seen moving their armies to the hammerell border and rumor is (((they))) are involved

No more Altmer sweet cake baked with Nordic wheat

its ucking happening the wood elf poojets are moving their armies to the border

>implying civilization is desirable

Stop drinking skooma

Remove your despicable kinsfolk from my domain. They are but pawns of (((them)))

KEK

Alright I spit out my coffee. Lel

I'm not going into the desert to fight hairless sand khajit's
Travel north with me brothers, Solstheim awaits

Kek, beat me to that, i would have did nord DUNMER one

Where are my sweet rolls Nord?

Attached: SweetRoll.png (595x592, 536K)

Isn't it funny that dunmer males make up a mere 7% of Skyrim's population but account for over 50% of Necromancers? Really steals my sweetroll.

Attached: dark_elf.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Damn sword singers. We should just burn the whole place

skooma addiction is not real but used by the altmer to weaken entire populations by setting deals with the khajiits

Dagoth Ur was to be the saviour of Morrowind. He would've driven out the imperial scum, purged the chaff from the wheat of the Dunmer people, rebuilt the Anumidium and put the immortal Dunmer race as the leaders of Tamriel. But no, the puppet Nerevarine was used like a dog by the False Tribunal and Azura to destroy Morrowind's last great hope. Now the Argonian filth control the entire southern quarter of Morrowind, Vvardenfel with all of it's cities ruined and destroyed.

Dagoth Ur was the hero of the story and the Dunmer have paid in blood for rejecting him and following Daedric filth.

Azura is the worst of all the Daedra (except maybe Boethiah). All she cares about is worship of those beneath her and cares nothing for them beyond the power she derives from their faith.

What did she do during the Daedric Invasion of Tamriel in 3E-433? Nothing.
What did she do during the Red Year? Nothing.
What did she do when the argonian subhumans invaded and sacked Dunmer cities? Nothing.
What did she do when the Dunmer were nearly driven to extinction? Nothing.

The Dunmer have almost been totally wiped out, with whole sections of High Velothi culture just gone forever. To worship the Daedra in any form is to submit to the greatest of cuckoldry. To be used like a slave and discarded.

Attached: ambberfox_mask.jpg (500x500, 55K)

No Nord never called me N'wah!

what cherrypicking.
you don't think a bunch of wild elves actually built that, do you?
ancient man built these structures, before the barbarian elves forced us to flee north.
don't believe the elf lies

Underrated post sera

So who are the niggers of this universe, the regular niggers, the darkie elves, the Cat niggers, or the green orc niggers