She seems to have problems as well.

hahaha

lol

T H I C C W I G W A M

Fucking kek

Please post the 2016era Nazis watch out meme

Also
>Our land
Isn't that pretty nationalist and bigoted?

Blood claims of territory is basically nazism

Should I breed Genghis Khan with her guys^

What is she saying?

Wait, Joan's in a band now?

Attached: 1535724076716m~2.jpg (352x255, 16K)

>"you want to shut us down"
>disabled comments and like/dislikes
what in the world

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x245, 973K)

she's a big girl

what sort of a creature is this Jow Forums?

Attached: aliens?.png (744x896, 761K)

Apache Chief Wiggum everybody.

Napoleon Dynamite's dad?

Why didnt the natuve americans team up to overthrow the evil settlers ?

That was awesome thank you.

It has that fat voice
>this lard was your lard
>this lard's now my lard
>from mcdonalds to chick fil a
>this lard was made by you for me

We fed them too many grains. They all have beetus, alcoholism, mental illness, and all because they still can't give up the white man's corn, grains, and soda.

>Fat voice
what is that?

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

Their band name is Ham Planet and the Beta Orbiters.

Self-hating 35 year old Doomer.

Says some bullshit about whites not being able to handle the truth, disables comments what a fat fucking retard...

Looks like somebody did a brain swap on a stereotypical redneck.

I reported this video for hate speech.

Sides my

Just put a union jack in the background and delete wiggum and it looks like an edl march, funny that. When nationalism is ok.

Let me guess they're from Portland.

Jesus, I thought her swollen lower half was some guy's head sitting in frame.

How can liberal retards deny that race exists when it's so clear that redskins are not suited to the white man's diet, they literally all become obese and diabetic.

Never has Ham Planet been so well represented.

Im on asian diet lately and im a walking skeleton. There has to be truth to this. The western diet is SUPERIOR

Here's my deep insight. This band existing is a good thing. You show this to (white) non-extreme leftists. You rock along with it, "hell yeah this is great music... HELL YEAH AMIRITE?" You bring out of the shadows what animates their party, their thinking. You see if they can really fucking handle the message they are carrying water for. They may smile or agree at the time.... but they will think about it later and realize how much they are hated.

Accelerationism seems to be the theme of 2019.

That typical way in which fat people talk. Screechy and if every word might be their last, as they run out of breath.

For you.

Doomer is a good thing though. If you arent a doomer at some point in your life you havent lived. youtu.be/4bpX64ehKUs

Attached: 1551741079583.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

What a consistently awful genre of music.

>white fragility
>comments are disabled for this video

What did she mean by this?

Czech'ed

>now you do what they toldcha
>eat moar food
>gib me food

Punk and all of its derivatives was never really known for it's complexity or the musicianship.

For you

She big enough to make her own continent

>comments disabled
>dislikes disabled

Attached: 57S2i.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Heiled

how much u wanna bet hes fucking that fat ass injun???

Now the kikes are trying a D&C on Natives since we're a growing population on Jow Forums and they see us as a threat to their shekels. This is interesting.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Attached: 96bm403.png (555x563, 12K)

Its not hardcore you faggot its based on RATM
>the guitarist has the same uncut strings like tom

Looks like your basic bass player to me.

RATM are the biggest faggots on earth.
>YEAH BOI FUCK AUTHORITY DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA YEE REBEL ANARCHY
>search for tabs of their songs online
>tab been shut down due to copyright claims
SNIFF MY HAIRY ASS FUCKING HOMOS

Attached: 1458938105671.jpg (512x397, 25K)

If you need tabs for RATM, sell your guitar.

What a minute, that shirt

Attached: shirt.jpg (352x568, 19K)

Attached: pepe adl.jpg (852x690, 79K)

I had an ad for hefty trash bags on my video. Based youtube

>hurr hurr everyone one should instantly know everything the second they pick up the instrument
go suck on a dick show off

Like they just ran up a flight of stadium stairs, but they’ve actually just been sitting down for 3 hours

Hey, I resemble that remark!

100%

That black is really slimming

DON'T EAT ME SHAMOO!!!

4 u

You don't need perfect pitch for simple shit like that. Every single fucking song they have is 4-5 chords tops and none of them are complex modes.
Shit like that you figure out by pulling it out the guitar, putting on the track in question, finding the notes. Shouldn't even take you a minute.

Accelerationism is the warlock's spell. Are you casting?

Attached: 1551736745452.jpg (1024x973, 159K)

unironically white supremacist groups don't really exist. it's just white gangs, like all gangs are ethnic, and like all other gangs, they think they're better than everyone else

Please listen to this man; he is on the right track. It's not about your technique on the instrument, it's all about your ears. If you rely on tabs you will never develop your ears. If you never develop your ears, you will never make it.

Begin by understanding the difference between absolute and relative pitch. Either can be perfect. Work to develop your relative pitch and you will be amazed at what sort of improvement you'll see in your playing in even just a month or so.

kek CANNOT UNSEE

We can make a multicultural accelerationist group of selfhating doomers and destroy every nationality and culture ourselves. We can be the jew but stronger. Lets do this. Race mixing comes naturally to us.

not everyone has those sweet nordic genes bjorn.
granted i still suck musically because i couldn't get out of the habit of playing along tabs and never took a single guitar\music lesson at the time mentioned of the first post i literally just picked the guitar.
and besides its completely irrelevant to core point of the post.

>tab been shut down due to copyright claims
True
>Remember when Tom got angry on pirates for stealing their music

Don't blame your genes man, I didn't exactly luck out since I got my first hearing aids at 13-14.
I never took a lesson either, nor can I read sheet music or know anything more than the most basic of music theory.
It's all practice and once you know how scales work you instinctively learn how chord progression happens and so on.
Tabs can be a good tool, but I don't recommend them unless what you're trying to play uses some weird ass moded chords you have no idea how works.

RATM is power chords and single string riffs.

Kill yourself chaim

This is the common beta cuck, doomed to a lifetime of child support payments for someone else's kid.

This

>RESIST YOUR OPPRESSOR. FUCK CRAPITALISM AND GOVERNMENT
said the millionaires who hired a team of lawyers to issue a cease and desist against a grassroots politician campaigning on withdrawing from an unaccountable bureaucracy that repeatedly ignored democratic consensus.

Attached: farage-against-the-machine-1520609015-herowidev4-0.jpg (618x298, 41K)

No. I am praying for forgiveness of the world's sins and asking God to intervene and bring blessings and healing.

Holy shit, I'm crying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05 [hate5six] With War - January 06, 2019 - YouTube.png (1280x361, 29K)

Checked

Attached: B5236DD4-505D-4BEB-AF26-D45DB1190D7E.jpg (599x399, 133K)

im just salty bro.
i have been playing for years my technique is ok can't do monster shreds and sweeps but i can wank the pentatonic just fine and can transcribe shit pretty decently.
my biggest problem is with improv/writing or genuinely just expressing myself through the instrument.
its like my brain completely shutdowns and nothing but shit comes out.
i just accepted my fate as a bedroom wanker and i stick to working on my technique.

more like With Jar

Attached: megamonalisa_fat-mona-lisa.jpg (250x389, 9K)

When you open yourself to her divine voice, you really start appreciating her fairylike appearance.

a javascript dev
t. javascript dev

based.js

Don't get stuck in the pentatonic loop, man. Play more scales, practice that shit with unplugged guitar when watching some garbage on tv or whatever until the shapes stick.

Underrated

Like a fucking bowling ball

theyre authoritarians who pretend to be rebels by saying all the corporate approved politically correct slogans

Hate5six more like ate50twixs

Thata 25 twix packs? Or 100 individual twix sticks?

Attached: 1524737552459.jpg (452x563, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DA5LdoMZ808

Looks like chuck close

Attached: close_self_68.jpg (264x339, 20K)

I hope that dumbass playing the guitar takes a jaggedly cut low E string straight to the eye.
If you leave your strings on like that you deserve it too.

Drummer playing "metal/rock" with a weak wet noodle traditional left handed grip.
It would be fine if he had any chops and could get some power...
This shit is agonizing to watch and worse to hear.

instagram.com/p/BuPiW-VgAWL/

Imagine the smell

Rage against the buffet

Typical red Indian lies. Obesity makes you stupid.

Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

Did God bring blessings and healing to Sodom? We're the new Sodom, instead of raping angels we'll legalising the spread of AIDS and using taxpayers money to fund genital mutilation and sterilising children.

Attached: 1546889518946.png (1077x628, 719K)