Imagine what African Americans would be capable of if it weren't for vast injustices. Whiteoids btfo eternally

Imagine what African Americans would be capable of if it weren't for vast injustices. Whiteoids btfo eternally.

Attached: IMG_8866.jpg (750x1058, 146K)

this is hilarious on many different levels and captures the plight of the negro so well

>this is a teenaged negro that got knocked up because tyrone was too retarded to pull out
>but she looks 40 years old
>which is a testament to terrible negro genes
>OR she actually id 40 years old and is in some kind of adult degree program because she dropped out of a school at a younger age
>but still decided to get knocked up before finishing her education

Attached: woowoopeepee.png (413x549, 71K)

you have to have an iq over 80 to be successful, its not my fault that africans have low iqs typically
no amount of brow beating or name calling will convince me otherwise

Well than explain africa

Attached: 1551276081552.jpg (720x768, 105K)

Attached: 1547245313134_1.png (615x580, 177K)

Of fucking course there is Popeyes chicken in the hospital while she studies for her race relations exam. No nutrients for you! Just the taste of fried chicken and social justice!

>implying the negro thinks and doesn't act purely on impulse and instinct

Imagine if that baby had a father around

By now they probably would have developed hooves and long fangs aonthey could more effectively chase down and eat wildebeest

Where is daddy? Shouldn't daddy be in the picture too? You'd think a nurse could take a picture so daddy could be with his new baby.

"Love that chicken from Popeyes"

Attached: 1522641959329.jpg (1074x1200, 185K)

cope

Wonder what bullshit degree she's studying for

Imagine not being a nigger

This is obviously a staged photo. Also:
>popeye’s chicken
>father is nowhere to be found

>France
>complaint about niggers

Ok, Mpabbé

Something something colonialism.

But they were given freedom and education, like everyone else had. What they did and do with it is up to them. And on top of the first two things, blacks got and get extra shit like Affirmative Action, free shit, etc.

So FUCK OFF with the bullshit. Whites aren't even racist against blacks anymore, but blacks enjoy their status as a "victim" too much to let it go.

>Popeyes Chicken
I laugh every time

Someone post the picture of the black family reading on the train being celebrated as if they just cured cancer.

>POPEYES. CHICKEN.

Attached: 1549018679887.jpg (749x923, 121K)

>popeyes

>imagine being such a whore you actually get pregnant while in the middle of your studies

Attached: 1533236712788.jpg (422x611, 89K)

By now they would have developed hooves, fangs, and night vision to better pursue and eat the wildebeest

>that popey's chicken wrapper next to her.

AIDS and dying at 20 and... literally nothing else?

>Imagine producing an infant before your final exam in high school

Imagine being so smart that you dont have to study....

seriously, who the fuck studys? I go to class. The teacher says some shit. I do the reading. I know the subject.

Fucking niggers and women are the only ones who "study" which is literally you just trying to remember everything with your sad little brain. Maybe like a quick refresher on some dense material.

Seriously, always niggers and women.

Just a reminder your tax money is paying for everything in this photo, the hospital bill, the laptop, the college education, and even the popeyes chicken. Meanwhile you're struggling to figure out how to make enough money to start your own family after a third of your pay check gets siphoned out to support even more of this bull shit. Black lives and reproduction is subsidized while white lives and families are taxed, shouldn't your government work for you?

Lmao you've downvoted it.

You are 12

>imagine not planning your life accordingly to not have to do this
>imagine women stayed home instead of wasting money on schooling
>imagine there were only whites in the US
>imagine schlomo didn't have our country's government by the balls
>imagine

Attached: =l.jpg (1496x1566, 1.61M)

I only really had to study for organic chemistry in college, but that was because I skipped half the classes and was high in the other half. Still passed with a solid B and that was the lowest grade ever got in college.

t. Engineer

>No, it's not me
top kek digits confirm

Attached: IMG_4966.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

>Imagine what African Americans would be capable of if it weren't for vast injustices
not being american, for a start

>I do the reading.

That's called studying. Doing the reading is studying.

Attached: 1543810517368.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

Imagine being able to email your professor with a doctor's note detailing your circumstances and taking the test at a later date

Yeah this explains why they fail all those black men who get knocked up before test and the school won't let them take some time off.

Imagine what the world would be like if niggers never existed. we would be living on other galaxies

FPBP

Also
>Popeyes Fried Chicken bag

>having children despite not being finished with school

niggers

Doing the required/assigned work isn't studying. Spending countless hours creating flash cards, org charts, visualizations, and redoing problems in an attempt to force memorize a concept you have trouble gasping is studying. There are few subjects you can actuly learn through repetition and route memorization.

>muh cope
Here's your (You), faggot leaf

Attached: 1541857581276.jpg (1024x504, 16K)

>We

Not so fast, Ahmed bin Goatfucker.

Semantics.

Attached: 1532210466265.jpg (920x555, 88K)

No, doing the reading more than once in an effort to improve retention is studying. I don't study fiction novels.

>imagine being so much of a strong and independent black woman that you stage a photo of you studying for your psych 101 class after giving birth instead of just emailing your professor to reschedule the test

Imagine having the foresight to use effective prophylactics that have been available for close to a century.

50 years ago you couldve said colonization but nowadays its all on them. although i think the chinks are the new colonists now

Black people can read?

i would not let my wife eat that shit while preggo or nursing

> nog couldn't keep legs closed until she finished school
My surprised face.

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (1100x1393, 426K)

>No, doing the reading more than once in an effort to improve retention is studying.

Pointless and baseless semantic temper tantrum. If you do the reading, you are study.

>I don't study fiction novels.

You don't DO THE READING for fiction either. You read them.

There is a distinction between reading something for leisure purposes and DOING THE READING for a course of study.

But, amigo, here's my question: why are you so desperate to convince some random anonymous guy on Jow Forums that you don't need to study? Why are you making my opinion of you a part of your self-image?

Attached: 1520666125999.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>giant mug of the liquid jew for "energy" and "focus"
>rainbow of highlighters
>endless notes on irrelevant minutiae
>mac book
women in college are such a meme

If that dummy was more responsible, she wouldn't have to study right after giving birth.

Lol this

Apparently English is one of them, eh?

You're confusing the word "study" meaning to learn something with the act of studying for an exam, where you re-read and re-study the material you've already been exposed to so you can regurgitate it better on the test.

I think you're being deliberately obtuse.

>imagine having responsibilities

Attached: babby.jpg (147x146, 7K)

>You don't DO THE READING for fiction either. You read them.
Now who's quibbling about semantics faggot?

Interestingly.. Theres only 2 countries on the planet that has never been colonized. one is Russia, the other is... Ethiopia, yep the famine stricken shithole has never been colonized. Look how that worked out

>markers, highlighters, notes
people really do this? i honestly thought making notes was a waste of time. just read the textbook lmao. it seemed correct to me, I did pretty well in class while people who made notes didn’t do as good. almost like they spent half their time making notes than actually studying

why is it always a fucking leaf posting swj shit

Attached: 1551732224394.png (500x473, 225K)

Typical Reddit faggotry.

Attached: 1551463745586.jpg (786x911, 51K)

Does digit confirm negro stupidity,

The chinks are the nee colonists but that's 100% Africa's fault because China they sold their resources to China. Once the Chinese bleed them dry they will leave lol. Africa deserves it.

That kid looks like he is writing in Egyptian

>than

theyd still be living in mudhuts if it weren't for YT, meme flag slide thread kike.

Attached: 1550851716867.jpg (492x737, 128K)

Forced meme desu

What does she have so many colored markers for?

So now niggers want to get an A for an exam because they had a child? Maybe don’t get knocked up during school dummy.

It's not semantics, there's a fundamental difference between a person that can learn and master a subject within the scope of a rubric vs. Someone who needs to work 4x as hard out of scope to achieve sub-par results. This directly translates into real world applications as well, would you rather higher the person capable of completing the work within the course of a normal work week, or the person that needs to put in 40 hours of overtime to complete the same tasks. Studying is a useful tool, but if you find yourself working harder than your classmates and still struggling to keep up then maybe you should consider changing career paths before you get in too deep and waste everyone's time and money. Saddly, not everyone can be smart.

Could have just had an abortion completely free, paid for on the white man's tax dollar.

>memeflag

Attached: 1520342356232.png (205x246, 7K)

My mom had exams in june gave birth to my sister in the middle of sesion. So had to repeat some exams in september. In the mean time in july she helped my grandparents durning harvest time. Passed here med exams in september and came back in october between hospital shifts to help with potato gathering. I was 4 at that time and my older sister was 7. There was no internent, not laptops no nothing. To prep for an exam you had to go to a library, where you would end up getting kicked out if you or your baby did too much noise.

This new generation is wusses. I fucking did my masters durning freaking war state. Where carrying book or being a male student could get you shot.

I dunno, ask your Asian neighbor how they learned english.

There are some people that are wired for learning foreign languages and can pick them up simply through immersion rather than having to memorizing 1:1 connections between foreign words and their native tounge.

Alberta?

Imagine getting knocked up because daddy is muhdicking before finishing your education.

>No, it's not me.

Attached: 1517274779264.jpg (447x438, 16K)

>88
This fucking post wow

If your mother was black she would be considered a national hero in the U.S.

That's like the second or third mission of gta san andreas

Popeyes is delicious and was created by a white man.

I don't even read the textbook. I just pay attention in lecture, take notes, and don't look at them again until 5 min before a quiz/exam.

Well we are armenians, so we are kind of a brownish looking. And it wasn't even considered something special. My grandmother got her degree durning WWII under german occupation, where attending classes brought the death sentance. She finished her med schooling and then past with flying colours the state exame for doctors after the war. And here mother, my grandmother was one of the first women to actually get to attend a med school. She did her practics durning WWI, and the war vs Russia in the 20s, she got pregnant with 3 children durning the war all with my great grandfather who was in the Prussian army, and only one of the children died from spanish flu.

People right now are so lazy. "The professor didn't send me all materials" ." Whaaa, whaa am not going to read the whole book I just want the excerpts". "the study of biology triggers me, I want to be a MD without passing the human biology course or do my time in the prosectorium".

So the solution is to absolve niggers of doing anything that everyone else is capable of to make them feel better and save your job?
Fuck this gay earth

Does the flavor of a woman's breast milk change based on her diet....asking for a friend.

Nice flag

yes.

>Imagine what African Americans would be capable of if it weren't for vast injustices.
Look at Africa and you see what they are capable of.

Attached: 1546398130291.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

>if it weren't for vast injustices. Whiteoids btfo eternally.

Only a liberal progressive feminist could come up with this mental hypocrisy.

Support "her body her choice" on having a child, so having a child is 100% woman's CHOICE.

Blame whites for all hardships she has to go through for having a child and trying to get an education.

White girl has no baby and easily gets through high school, black woman has a baby and struggles though high school.
Blame whitey!

It is inconceivable to liberal progressive feminist that THEIR choices have consequences in their lives.

Imagine what Canadians would be capable of if it weren't for vastly being Canadian. Canadians btfo eternally.

Imagine staging a photo for updoots right after giving birth to your baby criminal.

>Look at Africa and you see what they are capable of.

Attached: Zimbabwe_New.jpg (3518x1644, 1.38M)