How come when Italians and Irish gangs were enacting a "no snitching" policy and refusing to cooperate with police it...

How come when Italians and Irish gangs were enacting a "no snitching" policy and refusing to cooperate with police it was perfectly fine but when the blacks refuse to cooperate with police they are being stupid and retarded and they are just not capable of living in a civilized society with laws and structure?

Al Capone or Whitey Bulger does it and it's fine but Tookie Williams does it and you execute him.

Attached: 76944959.png (590x594, 792K)

Attached: thisshitinthebin.gif (580x433, 1.51M)

>italians
sicilians****

If you're a nigger, be it an Italian goomba or Irish potato or black gangbanger, you deserve to be shot.

italians were looked at as niggers back then already anyway. the only difference is now they're considered white and real street niggas will always be niggers

Based pennposter

organized vs petty crime

>Al Capone or Whitey Bulger does it and it's fine but Tookie Williams does it and you execute him.

Because that SAME black community blames police for not doing anything.

>whitey bulger
But he was a snitch. They cut his eyes out in prison and killed him for it.

Because potato and pasta niggers were also the cops, that's why it worked because the cops knew what was going on and didn't care and would shut the snitches up themselves. Full niggers can't into jobs so they don't have the same system.

Why do you think they weren't considered white? Because they act like niggers LMAO

Because the Al Capone literally bought off the mayor of Chicago.

Italian and Irish gangs "took care" of their ethnic communities. Little wonder they enjoyed support from these same people.

>olicy and refusing to cooperate with police it was perfectly fine but when the blacks refuse to cooperate with police they are being stupid and retarded and they are just not capable of living in a civilized society with laws and structure?

Because blacks will just pull out a gun and shoot at the police, often dying in the process. No other race in America does that.

Irish and Italians are niggers too

Because Niggers aren't human? How is this hard to understand? You blacks aren't people; so the same standards don't apply to you. A rat is stupid to fight against a glue trap, but a person is valiant to do so.

Also fuck niggers

But OP, Whitey Bulger was a gigantic snitch. Her cooperated with the FBI for years, even when he was a crime lord.

And yet he still died in prison.
We may have a romanticized notion of mafia gangsters from the 10's-60's, but it's not like people didn't want them busted and sent to prison. Plenty of people did, but their power and pinache made them folk heroes to a lot of people who never learned what crimes they committed.

1920s gangsters were portrayed on film playing basically a game of tag with tommy guns. It's the only vision of it that we ever got. On the other hand, nigger violence is all around us all the time. We know exactly what it is. No illusions.

Typo, meant he.

fuck you bitch

Why are you angry? You're neither of them. i mean he's wrong of course; the negro is an abjectly inferior species to even the canine but the fact that he hates his fellow man shouldn't be the concern of an American

>Whitey Bulger
what an peculiar name...

Because the Italian and Irish mafias WERE the police at a time when police were horribly corrupt and crimes were never going to get solved. Blacks just let crime happen with no punishment.

Because when some errand boy that just delivered nondescript packages in the 1950s say "he knows nothing" thats because he knows nothing.
As opposed to the modern nigger, whom when he gets arrested with however much powder on him, doesnt go "i dont know nothing".
he goes "YO MAYNE I AINT NO SNITCH"

You dumb nigger.

They were literal mob bosses who were used by the police at times and hunted by the police once they were no longer useful. Irish and Italians were also widely discriminated against just 100 years ago.

Yes i got the wrong guy. My mistake. There was an Irish mobster who was a rival or involved with Capone in the prohibition era but i can't remember his name. That's who i was thinking of

How does that feel?

Attached: 45423991_10217765969046508_2911526834963218432_n.jpg (960x720, 45K)

it is alright we all know how forgetful the lazy negro is

You know these are going to be used in history books right? Under chapter headings such as 'Propaganda Of the Former Left', children will write reports on why it was ethical to euthanise the negro, why the changing population demanded the formation of the death squads. A traitor canacuck gets the rope the same as a nigger

Attached: 1547994787046.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

Nobody likes snitches. You're just a dumb nigger who thinks the world is out to get him.

>Blacks lazy and low IQ
>Black gangster Guy Fisher bought the Apollo theater in Harlem and owned half the city

How could a lazy low IQ man accomplish that? In white Amerikkka none the less?

Attached: c8ddd1206e6ca1d921fba38764a34817.jpg (664x879, 78K)

Whites like snitches and say they are doing a service to the community for reporting and phoning in "suspicious savage niggers up to no good"

Whites have a cozy relationship with cops through neighborhood watch. They let them in their home and call them for any small thing. Black man loitering around the neighborhood? Call the cops. Mike Brown? Shoot him dead

Black master race. Please take my women.

Do you know that there is an ape that learned sign language? And that could lie? The ability of one animal to express relatively high intelligence has no bearing on the rest of them. Holding up this nigger and using him as an example of greatness when he stands in isolation, surrounded by the swathes of white men who - while not being considered exceptional - managed to do the same or greater merely highlights how pathetic the average nigger truly is.

"Look, look!" The charlatan crows as he points to a black sheep. "Look at what I have made, are now not all sheep black!"

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

The fuck are you complaining about? There's a difference between people worried because there's a pack of feral niggers they've never seen before on their property and someone "keeping it real because we family an family don snitch".

irish and italian communities are doing well these days, black ''communities'' are still mostly crime-ridden mini africas

White privilege

Wops were more intelligent about it.
Niggers lack tact, you always have. That's always been your guys problem. You don't know when to shut your fucking mouth or be respectful.

the mob should have been dealt a much harsher hand than they were, you are right, you don't owe anything to the police.

White privilege to not owe hood niggers a single fucking thing? Damn straight.
Any white person who hasn't lead a completely sheltered life won't snitch on their own either. This is just tribal systems stamped into us from millions of years of evolution.

This is the real reason.

why are you mason fag jews posing as niggers and shit talking better men, the irish and italians?

I find it hilarious how the niggers and other street trash idolize the mafia and prohibition era monsters, they are nothing like them.

Mobsters*

Because blacks are just outright sloppy and carless with even their crime.

>they are nothing like them

I've met a few who actually try to emulate old school (ergo actually give back to the community) but 99.9999% are low IQ goons