White-Asian hapa here

Being a racially aware hapa is a curse, it's hell. Never ever breed with an asian.

>tfw I'll never be white in a white country
>tfw I'll never be asian in an asian country
>tfw I don't want kids because would ruin the gene pool
>tfw I'll probably end up as cannon fodder to defend the whites

Yellow fever is a disease, AMA

Attached: 1_c8FKjzEgGstIEYuM1QkmEw.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you get the smaller white dick or the bigger Asian dick?

A bit smaller than average dick, uncut.

move to brasilia

First off that guy is a chad. And why not breed? You may not be white but your kids definitely will be. Hapa is the least offending mix you can possibly be.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

hapas really aren't that hideous user.
you don't have to compare yourself to 9/10 white men.

Attached: headpat.gif (500x281, 3.57M)

The current state of yellow fever idiots makes me doubt that my eventual kids can be bleached. And I'd hate being part of the creation of a society of quadroons.

Meh, I have been with my fair share of girls, it's more about ethnicity.

Attached: 1521016336483.jpg (960x925, 217K)

Hapas are more liable to health conditions and mental illness. It is a sickness of the blood. Miscegenation of any two races is a crime against nature.

Yeah, been under medication for clinical depression for more than a year now

Move to Philippines, ladies will throw themselves at you and and you will probably get movie and TV offers (not high paying by US standards, but good locally)

Nice to be a chad.....

the solution to ethnicity is literally to continue procreating.
do you really think the average white nationalist has 99% purity.
chinks surely werent japped 1000 years ago either.
miscegenation fears are a joke, you are literally never going back to purity.

Hawaii would treat you well too

Settle down, it's all good.

Nobody would pick that goofy looking mutt over an actual white guy, least of all an Asian woman

Yeah, but quadroons aren’t the same as quapas. The rest of us can accept a Eurasian future as a worst cast scenario (which would still be a good thing,) why can’t you?

Hapas are fine, i can totally imagine them fighting under my banner.

I mean dude, you are not a nigger and not an american. So it could be way worse.

Attached: Dz3j8fOX0AARsA6.jpg (900x584, 125K)

do this, except make it Thailand instead. better women there

I will not contribute to the expansion of non-whites.

Well, I can't really see it as a good thing, knowing the asians.

I really don't mind fighting for the whites. Hell, I'd even be on the front line.

Attached: Chinese Race 2.png (800x1672, 209K)

>hapa dude
I'm sorry

Female HAPAs 9/10
Male HAPAs -2/10

Attached: 1C1B6ACD-41E3-4BC3-8DD1-DFFF0916E30E-7433-0000016E1D174936.jpg (1125x1562, 217K)

We know Asians too and know they’re our allies.

One also have to say that hapas may be sexually unattractive (Have you maxed out your looks?), but they are white, intelligent and civilizided. So you can win in society and then buy a gf.

good luck!

Attached: HouellebecqHochzeit.jpg (727x1037, 80K)

You're french ? Have babies with algerian girls. We won't kick them out anyway, might as well racemix away their identities.

Out of any race mixing, White + North East Asian is the most acceptable. It may even yield better offspring because both races are quite superior compared to the rest of the subhuman parts of humanity.

White + Asian is no dillusion, it's acceptable (in small doses). All other mixing is off the table though.

Implying that women are interested in race. Even women that claim to be Nazis are most likely to be a race betrayer. And let's not forget that at least one third if not most white people have some Asian ancestry, judging by the eye fold crease.

Attached: gettyimages-75478434_copy_-_h_2017.jpg (768x433, 49K)

It's not that you're asian. It's because you have something that white people are jealous of. I'm half bulgarian half polish. I should be considered "white" but people in Poland hate me and call me a nigger. Because I earn more money than them. So stop with this Hapa nonsense

Wrong. Every racemixing is okay. The only thing not okay is white women racemixing. It's not that hard to understand.

Join the Holy Church, find a good woman and have children. Western Civilization is based on religion and philosophy, not ethnicity. Be fruitful and multiply user.

Western slav poles are based. But boy, with those bulgarian genes, you really must be a degenerate.

Attached: 1550522880321.jpg (800x542, 464K)

The Bulgarians are basically Turks, so I kinda understand why

This is not true. People have mental illness in every country and in every race.

Feels bad man. On the other hand being a sex addict would have turned me away from the JQ and racial awareness.

Only when the future of whites is secured will I do that.

I'd rather jump off a cliff, my kid wouldn't even be half white dude

"Small doses" is the important part here. Given that (((Diversity))) is invading Europe, I'd rather not unless as I said whites become again a secure majority.

That really won't help with white Genocide, white women have to breed with white men

I don't share this vision of Europe, sorry

>hapas are fine but not americans

Oh...I understand...

Attached: 1550270868265.jpg (500x500, 57K)

can houellebecq be more fucking based?

Just bang another hapa and it will cancel out.

see ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

I’m a Hapa with a 7” Dick.

What half Asian are you?

>tfw I'll never be white in a white country
>
Don't worry about it - there aren't any.

Lmao I'm not gonna break up with my chinese girlfriend because of some seething hapa on pol.

My father is french and my mother is Chinese

Racemixers get the rope

Close

Half chinese guy

Attached: hideo muraoka.jpg (300x450, 27K)

why are you so insecure about your closeted homosexual yellow fever that you needed to make this thread? were you raped by a chink?
and yes, yellow fever is a literally a disease

Half chinese woman

Attached: marissa jade.jpg (600x725, 40K)

What happens if hapa men breed with hapa girls ?
>inb4 finland
I don't mean it like that... can it be a good thing to develop hapas as a different new race ?
>really inb4 finland

Looks like there is some (way too much in my taste) negroid blood in that.

Because >she will break up with you first, be sure of that.

Keep posting on 4channel I bet itll happen someday

Ain't too sure about the benefits of that desu
And Samis are the gypsies of Finland afaik

That mutt face.

Attached: Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

>my kid wouldn't even be half white dude
Who cares about your kids? As long as hers cannot identify as arab we whites are better off.

>Chinese
Damn that sucks, I guess it would be fine when the Chinese takes over the world.

>woman

Attached: 1539919243446.jpg (900x900, 45K)

>mfw still on Castizo
My grandsons will enjoy the ethnostate

Attached: SadPEPE.jpg (474x450, 24K)

Personally, I despise gooks but if you are up for being a parent ask your white relatives to lend you sperm.

Don't listen to people who are telling you to ruin the Aryan gene pool

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Philippe_Pétain,_Chief_of_State_of_Vichy_France.svg.png (1920x1280, 52K)

Just lift, brah. Your main problem is that Asians are feminine and you being half Asian inherit some of that. You can ofset that with lifting and having manly, not faggy style. Most of this is in your head.
on other hand hapa women have life on easy mode. Well, that's if their father isn't turbo beta, like it often happens with wmaf couples. Then lookwise they turn out ok, but character wise not so much.

Starting to look like ur making all this up

Slide thread?

>This is not true
and you base that on what? Your opinion? Shut the fuck up if you don't know the statistics.

what is the average?

>Don't listen to people who are telling you to ruin the Aryan gene pool

Finally some god damn common sense here.
I'm doomed to either ruin the white gene pool, either have mutt kids to ruin non-whites gene pool which I'm not gonna do.

It's not about being in a relationship though, it goes deeper than that.

I don't remember the average dick size in France, I just remembered being not that far off. I don't keep track off the numbers dude

..... the turk shows his true colors

> And let's not forget that at least one third if not most white people have some Asian ancestry, judging by the eye fold crease.

>implying that people suffering from down syndrome are part asian

I bet you have probably some kind of mental or physical illness too and you're not hapa. Crazy and disabled people are everywhere

Post your pic OP. Maybe you're Chad but with low self confidence.

I've seen hapas involved in France's nationalist movement (GUD members)

You've got more genetic discipline and heart for your offspring to know that you'd doom them to a bad start they'd have to live with in their blood.

Get off the depression meds. SSRIs will wreck you.

Attached: 1536355924763.gif (666x666, 575K)

Quapa is 1/4th asian?

Why not breed with another Happa?

>You may not be white but your kids definitely will be.
AMEEEERICA AAAMEEERRICAAAA

Well, I get that you bounce between white and asian identity and I feel for you, but, since France is mutted by blacks your white asian genes can't really set it back more than jamal impregnating a few white women. I say start a family and forget about identity issues. You said you had fair share of women, but that's not the way. Stop fucking around and improve your community instead of contributing to degeneration of it.

> Asian face
> no tits
> no hips
> basically looks like a hapa male
2/10 would not bang, unironically

Attached: 1547557611925.jpg (125x125, 3K)

mathematics don't lie. Don't spout nonsense if you dont' have numbers to support it.

Lol there is more admixture in serbia's "white" population than ours. Also she's hapa dopey

Attached: DNAUSwhites.png (665x600, 131K)

>Racemixers get the rope
See, you didn't turn out that bad.

Canada and America's racial purity are about the same. Similar history, immigration policies, etc.

Either way in 10 generations if your descendants breed with Frenchmen then you wouldn't be able to tell whom their ancestors were from looks, just make sure if you are going to breed do it with a blonde woman

>picture related (the royal British family is descended of Arabs and those Arabs were descendants of Nigerian traders.

Attached: 171a5e4d9b9149d6500d30c00d4f25cb.jpg (1125x2048, 353K)

Yeah I plan to, should stop anytime soon anyway. Thanks for recognizing it though.

Not ready to dox myself sorry

Yeah I've been thinking about it, but still hesitant. The worst thing would be having quapas in a world of mutts, I'd feel so guilty

Just common sense ain't it

>Implying Frenchmen will be a thing in 10 generations

That's what I'm afraid of, contributing to the end of the whites

yet the entirety of eastern europe is whiter than you

Mate, asians have a bigger IQ than whites. Considering your half is chinese, i'd say you are fine to get a chinese or white gf. Do it mate, better than other kinds of mutts. At this moment there are half blacks being born. If you childishly worry about the extermination of the wh*te race you should at least do what i told you unless you want to be a cuck and raise another man's offspring. Not to mention your kid, if raised in the right enviroment and with the aforementioned genes, wont be low IQ.

Lmao'ing at you guys who want to start 50's families with 00's girls. Good luck

is this all about not being accepted by other chinks despite your mom bringing you up like a chink?
whites sure dont have a problem accepting hapas

I dont hear it being a problem with 2nd gen mixed asians who already bring up their kids as white into euro-white cultuire

do you think about white dick a lot?

Attached: 1505437464465.jpg (487x600, 39K)

>bigger IQ
mate

Well the ancestors of the legendary aryans ( ancestral north eurasians) were literally hapas
Paleo european and paleoasian mix
Scythians the kings of the steppe were 60% euro 40% east asian mix

I've done a lot of nationalist meetups and vast majority of the people were white. However I've met one guy with 1/4th asiatic ancestry and he basically decided he would just reproduce with a blonde woman to get the nonwhite genes to mix out. Not sure about half asian though. I had a friend in college who was hapa who made a lot of holocaust jokes, so I would think many if not most are sympathetic to us.

higher, i know. I aways write in half b8s. Thanks for the reply.

Nope

Attached: xadmixturerussia.gif (800x545, 73K)

Don't listen to (((lies))) eastern Europe, Italy and soon Estonia have right-wing based governments, this is not the end.

Asian have higher iq right now, 50 years ago they were as smart as Africans, when Europe is united once more we will see which race has the highest iq

Attached: 290px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_European_Union_Military_Committee.svg.png (290x350, 68K)

I've been called "that chinese guy" a lot when I was younger. I have some slightly more white features though so the beard makes it hard to distinguish my asian ancestry

you will never be as white as the Finns and Slavs.

Attached: mannerheim2.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>not firing back with a "wider than you"
One job you dumb nigger

Eastern Europe's governments are better than ours, but they are not that 'based' and have the possibility of turning on the native populations like western governments did. Poland for example has let in lots of Jews and soon Filipino workers.

Fake af.
1. You're probably not even mixed.
2. You posted a chad pic for a reason

Vancouver is full of white/asian kids and adults and there are literally no problems.
More than anywhere else on the planet. Has been this way for decades.

There's been a sizeable Chinese population in the province, British Columbia, since 1856.
>No one in Vancouver would even notice an asian/white mixed person because literally half the city is like that and no one gives a fuck.
Maybe if you live in some rural place and everyone is always pointing out that you are mixed, that would fuck with you, but in a place like Vancouver it's literally nothing.

Attached: vancouver kits beach volleyball.jpg (800x533, 362K)

>steals your girlfriend

Attached: image.jpg (1314x1577, 226K)

Honestly, you can probably pass for mediterranean.

fuck aryans hail the mediterranean race.

Bruh

Graph shows 2.5-10% asiatic ancestry in finns. That's higher than 1.4%. I thought Scandis were smart. Can you count?

Don't care virgin. Though we do have probably the highest rate of obesity of any western nation

That only works when both parents are 9/10. otherwise you'll end up with a deformed goblin child.

Unless that tattoo turns into a dragon and his cock is the dragons tongue, its gay af

I should move to Vancouver then, Unironically