New kids film

Image from new 'How to train your dragon' movie. Black dragon finds himself a white girlfriend. Why?

Attached: How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-3-Poster-Cropped.jpg (2000x1000, 324K)

kek
i dont know if its true or just aussie posting

You are paranoid. Her being white is a symbol of femininity.

Attached: 1541384499004.png (320x289, 116K)

Yin/yang. Black and white axolotls. Not politically significant. In the film every human is white , the main white character marries a white wife and they have white children. You people are as deranged as feminists who see oppression and patriarchy everywhere.

Those movies never seemed to be inherently kiked. I'm sure many will disagree with me though.

>He sees BLACKED everywhere
You might have a problem, aussie,

How to train your dragon is probably the least pozzed children's franchise currently running. Calm down lad. If anything people should support these films for somehow being relatively wholesome.

oy vey, whites are feminine and blacks are masculine, that's why blacks should insert their masculine dicks into the feminine whites
oy vey oy gevalt
makes sense to me

This is your brain on Jow Forums.

>latvia
Literally a self hating jew.

>He doesn't see blacked anywhere

You may have an even bigger problem Jamal. No, its not your slightly below average cock either.

wH*te boi can only watch

Attached: file.png (383x421, 412K)

There are more jews in New York alive today than there have ever been jews in all of Latvia in the entire recorded history.
You're straight up retarded.

The entire plot of the movie is about how the main character needs to grow up and lead his people. And how does he do that? By getting married and taking on responsibility. His wife is a viking warrior who at the end after being married and having children turns in her armor and axe for a dress.

You need to pay closer attention.

>Ignores the Jewish admixture that lingers.
Self hating jew.

So why wasnt other dragon black then? Or red?

There is no admixture. There hasn't been a single recorded case of some Latvian doing a DNA test and jewish genes showing up. It just doesn't exist.
Meanwhile white nationlists in the US have a minimum of 1% jewish DNA. Yikes.

Actually, long before interracial shit was a thing in media, dark = man and white = woman was basically instinct. That's why men where a tuxedo and women wear a white wedding dress. Dark colors are signals of strength, whereas light ones are symbols of softness. Always has been like this.

Has nothing to do with interracial shit really, though kikes have exploited this natural instinct to sell IR shit.
Yin and Yang my friend.

*men WEAR

It really has nothing to do with race. Black is just commonly associated with power, authority etc,. while white has always been a symbol of innocence and purity.

>He doesn't even know the history of his own people.
Speķrauši education is showing.

> Black is just commonly associated with power, authority

No its always been a symbol of Death and pestilence. Why the fuck must you insist on these terrible statements.

you'll always find issue with this sort of thing. if the girl dragon were black you'd think he was gay. etc... shut the fuck up dude honestly. by making the character white, they are making it a woman. stop being an insecure faggot

This projection.

No wonder the Nazi party killed itself and its country.

Shouldn't it be pink then?

These movies are not degenerate
u are right..

Yeah just like the black plaque
Dark=evil
White=light

Could have been pink as well, but I guess it wouldn't look that good on a dragon.
Death too, but authority and power nevertheless. Its a fact, I'm not making anything up here.

pink is a mans colour fag

>Trying this hard.

Just ignore that 80% of their flag was red and keep laying shit bait.

Mentioning another mans cock isn't projection, implying you're not philosophically aware at this day and age that almost everything you see in media is propaganda.

cause they already established there aren't any black ones left

Why does Jow Forums have to turn everything into political issues? Black people don't even look black, while white people are far from looking "white". Those color associations don't have anything to do with race.

>Muh donut steel nigger flag
Stop with the stormnigger larp friend.

Don't listen to your wife user. She's trying to humiliate and cuck you. Pink is not a man's colour,

Attached: gay-hat-pink-blue_2048x.jpg (1600x1600, 347K)

Guilty minds.

Yeah I was almost a faggot like OP but decided to watch the movie before making a gay ass thread.

Turns out all the dragons are weird and different looking even when inside the same subspecies. Meanwhile the dragon mating forces the human characters to grow up and have blonde WHITE children of their own.

I didnt see any propaganda in the film. Op is confirmed as a faggot.

>Im a nazi

Just because i corrected your shitty bait because it implied that communism's red was off the hook doesn't mean I wholly fucking stick a leather black boot up my ass you ignorant fuck.

There are just too many reasons from a character desing standpoint to justify the female being white.

- can make same shape characters easily identifiable between each other
- harmonious together (thet combine)
- intensifies their differences by being opposite colours
- etc etc.

Not every single black male white female is a blacked jew job.... but if this happens to be, fuck the jews, also pale white female are superior.

You're complaining about a franchise where all the good guys are white vikings, all the bad guys are multicultural hordes (except in the tv show, where the big bad guy is revealed to be the literal merchant with the big nose from the middle east who has been posing as a good guy the whole time), and where in the second movie the big black dragon was bad and the big white dragon was good.

But you're upset that the black cat/dragon finds a white cat/dragon mate.

Attached: original.gif (300x247, 1.3M)

It's only during this last degenerate century that pink has been adopted by the feminine side... Through history pink is the colour of men and must be stolen back

>Literally being reddit and ignoring every other Nazi theming.
Okay whatever stromfag.

>you can't even draw a fucking black dragon anymore because Jow Forums will complain

Attached: 1513421219362.png (701x520, 594K)

>Nazi theming

You're projecting what you see faggot. Lurk moar tranny.

>T-TRANNY!
>the psyops was successful
SAD!

Let's take it rather back to the source. Why are they using these movies to spread propaganda in the first place. Then there was no reason for Jow Forums to turn everything into political issues in the first place.

also, cute dom girlfriend is cute, and gets even cuter when they grow up and the boy becomes the alpha and she likes it. Seriously, this is a good franchise.

Attached: 52607cf4f2f139a2fd7af4b68b051cf7.jpg (736x312, 30K)

Yin (black) stands for femininity user, Yang is white and masculine

Truth, but again, men in a tux, women in a white dress.

Feminism and identity politics have ruined almost all movies for me, I see them everywhere

Because you see it literally in every piece of media. It does happen every now and again, but if you ask Jow Forums every single piece of modern entertainment is a way for the jews to spread some message in order to destroy whites. Actually if you called it out only when it was the case, you wouldn't have received such a stigma and some people might have actually listened.
Well, maybe in the East, but that's hardly the case in the West.

>Sad posting

Im calling you a tranny because its politically relevant. I don't post here enough to fucking know the daily board meta dude. So when you mention psyop i likely have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I mean, once again, you apparently spend more time shitposting than me obviously, and you're the one attacking me for seeing fascism as ideal? I'm not Jow Forums and Jow Forums is not entirely fascist you projecting shitlord.

>Black dragon finds himself a white girlfriend. Why?
JUST FUCK YOU!
YOU RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME!!
AUSSIE SHIT POSTER RUINS MOVIE FOR MILLIONS!
just

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

They're fantasty mythical reptiles, grow the fuck up.

They're referencing duality