Unless women have to sign up for selective service, they should not have the "right" to vote

Unless women have to sign up for selective service, they should not have the "right" to vote.

Attached: airquotes_soldiers.jpg (640x360, 95K)

Unless men have actually served, they shouldn't have the right to vote.

Being a professional soldier who made a career out of shooting illiterate brown people halfway across the world is not a virtue. Defending your country from invasion is.

So in other words you won't fight for your country but want women to?

>So in other words you won't fight for your country
Why would you want to even further destroy the middle east on the behalf of Jews? How exactly was the Taliban threatening national security? America's longest lasting war.

>"thanks for the vote gringos!"

Attached: 1551045332962.png (960x960, 1.68M)

You weren't mad when 9/11 happened?

he wasn't because he was a jew.

>2019
>still thinking illiterate sandniggers had ANYTHING to do with 9/11

Attached: good_goy.gif (700x490, 532K)

>failing a question this easy

kys.not.even.kidding.exe

>believing almost 20 year old MSM lies

YFW you haven shot a single bullet to protect your own country in 243 years.

Attached: 1551178684483.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

i was mad when we didn't blame the true culprit behind it you neocon faggot. you're just mad that whites are waking up and aren't signing up to waste their life 15,000 miles away fighting to defend israel.

Attached: file.png (654x632, 618K)

so because im upset that the jews did 9/11 that means i should....fight for the jews?

Attached: 1550362018480.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

If you were pissed off about 9/11 and didn't join it's because you won't fight for your country when it needs to be defended.

Kill yourself you fucking bootlicker.

You're too stupid to answer a simple question. I don't want to talk to you.

>if you don't eat up neocon propaganda after a false flag to further their interest then you are anti-america
i really hope you blast your head off crayonmuncher

This is true. Voting rights for women have always been a ridiculous double standard.

Americans unleashing their mutt armies on the poor sand nogs

Why so you want to weaken your nations army, OP? Why? Because equality? No my man, don't do that.

Attached: 1551713063847.gif (286x215, 1.05M)

fighting for your country happens in defensive wars, buddy

why do you think joining the perpetrators who carried out 9/11 will redeem the victims of 9/11?

yes goyim. instead getting a cutie and making a family go in some shithole filled with angry locals

Hell no I'm not fighting for this "cuntry."
If women want their feminist utopia they can do the fighting for it.

But you still live here?

I was born here, nigger. You're going to have to kick me out cause I'm lazy as fuck too.

Watch yer feet, boys!

I am glad you you hate this country. You don't deserve a country you like.

You guys actually scroll through this dogshit trying to ID questions directed at u?

Look for the (you) dumbass

He's a literal boomer who came here in 2016 for the epic MAGA maymays, are you really surprised?

You want your mother sister and daughters to be on the line of fire and around a bunch of horny men? You truly dont think before you speak, do you? Lets fight to the death about it, if i kill you noone ever advocate for this dumb shit on my underwater basket weaving forum ever again