My old computer died, so now I'm on a new computer and browser...

My old computer died, so now I'm on a new computer and browser. I haven't seen Jow Forums without filters in a couple years, and golly gee is it shit. Can Jow Forums recommend me some filters to make this board usable again? Jesus Christ

Attached: cute-cat.jpg (736x920, 74K)

You browse this piece of shit on an actual pc? Weird dude.

this is the most boomer thread ive seen on here

>owning a jewphone

I am a 23 year old boomer. I will be a 24 year old boomer in a couple of months.

No smartphone? Ya you’re a boomer alright.

I own a kikepad

Part of my job is developing a smartphone app. I am the bartender who doesn't drink.

>owning a kikepad
But seriously my dude, do you use any filters?

And browse this place calling everyone and everything Jewish. What’s it like that head of yours? Tell me about it.

Are you saying that smartphones aren't the mobile Jew and the (((mark of the beast)))?

What are filters?

Now we’re getting somewhere. Anything else I should be aware of?

>waah waah muh safe space!

FIlters are for weak-ass sodomites and snowflake alt-kikers. SO take your dragon dildo and shove it, fragile bitch.

there are many of us

Attached: 0.jpg (194x194, 9K)

No, I see it all

no idea wtf he's talking about. maybe he means an adblocker?

day of the cracked screen will come soon for phoneposters

I just want to check the news and get off. I don't want to sift through dozens of bot threads, cuck threads, low quality b8 threads, non politics threads, Jow Forums spillover, eceleb threads, etc.

When did you start using Jow Forums? I won't shit on you if it was recent, just curious.

>FIlters are for weak-ass sodomites and snowflake alt-kikers.
So fucking saved

1/3

Attached: image.jpg (771x1951, 272K)

2/3

Attached: image.jpg (771x1959, 300K)

3/3

Attached: image.jpg (767x658, 94K)

Thank you Germanon