This is the first generation (maybe second now) to really push new ideas of sexuality, gender...

This is the first generation (maybe second now) to really push new ideas of sexuality, gender, race and equality and sometimes we don’t get it right.
If you’re offended by the fact that people who are not straight, white males may be approaching or in rare cases actually having an advantage for the first time in thousands of years then get over it pussy.

Attached: CF2B4292-4BBF-40A1-8951-20BBE2D50E1B.jpg (750x616, 69K)

>This is the first generation (maybe second now) to really push new ideas of sexuality
imagine being his arrogant and stupid at the same time

No, I think continue resistance.

Attached: 1-Oe7tcjUrH5PWwOHq9aK09A.jpg (1180x787, 286K)

I was thinking the exact same thing, fpbp

I'm listening to a podcast, and supposedly, Africans have been doing that for millenia.
Living successfully with a matriarchy where women can marry women, men can be wives, women can be husbands, and men and women have no clearcut differences.
Now, that was until the Westerners came and ruined everything with their "science" and "knowledge" and "rules".
So, take that!

More like,
>the left became de facto social authoritarians so they labeled me fascist, racist, bigoted, homo, trans and xenophobic

>general arguments are wrong because they don't apply to me!

And then you became fascist, racist, bigoted, homo, trans and xenophobic? Yes.

>argument
Don't make me post it, Norway

Africans ruin civilizations. It's what they do. Go and move into a mostly African neighborhood and tell me what you think.

Attached: 1549167883012.jpg (487x527, 174K)

this but unironically

Race, Gender, and Sexuality are not new. They're literally as old as humanity and not open to debate., You're a bunch of annoying faggots is what you are. Disgusting, retarded, faggots. This is why you were killed throughout history.

Why give an artificial advantage because of that shit though. Affirmative action is shit regardless of what identitarian combobreaker you're trying to shill. You'll see way less LGBT hate if you cut back the bullshit and stop shoving it into everyone's faces 24/7 protip

What's the argument here? That it's ridiculous for people to change their political views in the face of radical change? lol fucking leftists and their gay ass snark. They have nothing substantive for arguments so they just rely on pressuring people by threatening their social capital, and if that doesn't work, just assault people in public in broad daylight with complete police/legal protection.

I believe celts had lots of homosexual shit going on, the women bragged they sleep with the best males openly while they rest would go after boys, meanwhile the other societies had weak men bedding women in private yadda yadda

Paraphrasing of course but the quote is not far off from being word for word

People don't "become" things user, they can have beliefs and opinions that other people consider -isms, but the people themselves are not ideas or discourse. If you mean people now consider me these things because of a broad change in the public mind, or the hardline reconsideration/redefinition of things, then yeah most likely I would have views that align with what you said.

So you support 5% of the population telling the other 95% how to think and act then? Tell me again how you are not evil itself?

Aka men would sleep with boys and women would engage in open relationships with the best looking males despite their homosexual fetishes, where as other societies forced women into closed relationships with an assortment of males whom would have never had any kids otherwise

Im lazy right now but in a few minutes might bother to pull up the literature its found in

If its not true then the greek or roman who wrote it was just doing some old school propaganda

>the fact that people who are not straight, white males may be approaching or in rare cases actually having an advantage for the first time in thousands of years
I'm probably twice your age, user, and the above statement proves how naive you are and how the State successfully brainwashed you. The facts are gays and minorities always had rights and advantages. Blacks are the rare exception, having emerged from Jim Crow only around 1970. I was there and alive then. You were not and can't speculate about what you were not alive to witness.

What has changed is gays and minorities are being weaponized today in a way they were not then in order to execute specific antiwhite, antimale and antiheterosexual discrimination in ways surpassing the discrimination of the time I was alive and you were not born. Two wrongs do not make a right and this will lead to suffering: and suffering for more than only heterosexuals, whites and males. You're part of the masses being programmed and weaponized, and the real question you need to be asking is (((who))) is doing this to you against others and (((why))). Until you ask that you are part of the problem and need to take several seats and listen to your society's elders about the world you never knew and are helping - WITHOUT PAY, MAY I ADD - to destroy.

>t. Black American male, age 52. @ me, agelet.

>johnston
What a lazy attempt at a goy surname.

Attached: hello_fellow_white_men.jpg (855x530, 60K)

my grandpa (WW2 101st Airborne) used to tell my boomer dad, "the trouble with your generation is you think you invented sex."

Threadly reminder these are, too.
>Edward Snowden
>Jack Dorsey

Both are screenwriter mode names. You all need to be digging for data supporting the following: they are fake goy names concealing that each "man" actually secretly represents a group, and mostly located IN ISRAEL

I will say that things do always change and its the natural progression of things. As Heraclitus says “no man ever steps into the same river twice” the privilege and equality that we all get to share in law and citizenship is a privilege that humans truly have been fighting and re-building societies when you look at the big picture of civilization. It had to take centuries to even get natural human rights because of human corruption and the brutal conditions of living on Earth.

Now that we have adapted to the conditions of the Earth it only makes sense that we are to live in a more lucky time of freedom and comfort. Its a double edged sword since these living conditions to present problems to us in many intellectual and cultural ways. However, its the price you pay to be able to live with these kinds of privileges and those who can’t become virtuous and intelligent in the modern world simply aren’t intelligent enough to do so at all.

Yet History only repeats itself not because of human nature and our lack of free will, but because not enough people become educated about the trial and erros of human civilizations. With virtue and wisdom, past mistakes can be solved. Idk about you guys but I am glad to be alive right now in this unitarian international system where we are lucky to be able to explore the world and all knowledge deriving from it without the means of aristocratic nobility or wealth. It’s a gift from God.

The real issues arent these cultural and ethnic differences and multiculturalism, its the lack of logic and clear thinking in politics and society as a whole.

thanks for admitting its not about equality, but about depriving white men of their earned agency. I will continue to throw out non straight white male resumes to balance out the prejudice.

It just bothers me that this side of the left is seen as representing me and rational people like me. They don't and I think they suck. The problem is a lot of people around here default to these sjw arguments when talking about anyone liberal. It makes you look retarded to grab such low hanging fruit all the time.

Dorsey's from about as Irish/Italian Catholic a background as you can get. I think he even has an uncle that's a priest.

>people who are not straight, white males may be approaching or in rare cases actually having an advantage

You're still getting crushed. Even with the affirmative action.

Can't keep talent down for long babe.

Ignorant.

>Africans have been doing that for millenia.

They're setting a great example.

stfu u idiot the systematic racism by definition is against white people more specifically straight white men.

I'm never going to believe it's his real name or that he alone is the one who's running Twitter.
Ever.

Rarity is the driver of value. Straight white males, being endangered, are only going to get more desirable. Not less.

Same here. White men are my best most reliable hires, period. The gays and (((certain others))) are always the worst, and the fellow blacks I tried to hire never even showed up. I'm done, folks. Just done.

You’re people get way more mad at our people than our people get at your people.
We aren’t the kind of people to publicly harass a tranny. We have honor.
But every sniffle damn tranny on the planet would do everything in their power to ruin your life if they even so much as heard a rumor that you said something bigoted.

>>having an advantage
What kind of advantage could a disease riddled faggot possibly have in real life? Haven't you noticed that society is pushing you out? What are you even good at? Ppl don't want to be around queers much less have to work beside them.

I'm more interested in seeing how the supposedly superior Everyone Except Straight, White, Males is able to handle a direct and bloody attack on their Jewish Masters and White Good Goyim Enablers. Once those two groups get identified, the trash they funnel money to gets hungry and sick.