Who is legitimate to own Transilvania ?

Who is legitimate to own Transilvania ?
Why ?
Argue because it's interesting to see Romanians and Hungarians fight each other
Btw i am Belgian so i am neutral in the debate

Attached: Transylvania.png (303x225, 13K)

The Tepes clan.

Its rightfully Hungary's but they will never get it back, they are too cucked.

T*rks

>belgian intellectual

here's a graph i like

Attached: wZE7ge0 (1).png (1210x900, 735K)

He so whomever impales the most turkroaches

It's pretty interesting to study populations and teritories
like who owns america ? Vikings ? Indians ? GB ? Mayas ?

yea, in the North-east i think that's the country side so the poorest

Btw, out of subject faggot

no, it is actually relevant, since it shows Aerdel is more developped than the rest and guess who owned it for a long time?

Who ?

the Magyars

Why do these two pics overlap so much?

WTF Haven't even noticed

Austria

Attached: austrian_empire_1648.jpg (1755x1107, 371K)

Poland.

Jk, on a serious note though, Transylvania does belong to Hungary, Kresy belong to Poland, and Ukraine should not exist as an independent state

Pic related is a map of pre ww1 Poland and most recent election results. It'll blow your mind

Attached: Poland_Germany_Election_Map.png (1002x736, 588K)

nope, it were the germs, you fucking hungypsian diaspora.

Attached: turkler.jpg (411x600, 50K)

Pre WW1 Poland has nothing to do with the elections or mentality of the election results. Western Poland is more urban whilst east is more rural. German influence tries to make its way to many times but never works

And now watch the butthurt gypsies flood this thread with their "muh bozgor" obsession completely derailing any attempt at civilized discussion.

i am not even hungarian you gypsy, it's not my fault you were too incompetent to even build toilets

And why is western Poland so urban. Could it be that there was Germans living there til the Soviets came and forced them to leave. Or maybe because the Germans actually developed industry as opposed to Russia.
No I bet historical factors are completely unrelated to modern politics

Its not incompetence its just that people dont care about anything.

But Soviets already destroy everything back then

The German part of Poland looks the same way. Kek

Romania, only if they bring the german monarchs back or the Iron Guard

nihilism is a poison

Thats not gonna happen instead we will become France of the East.

Good I hope it kills us then I dont care anymore.

Austria owned it more than Hungary

A lot of houses in Romania have bathroom outside especially in the poorer areas, some even have the kitchen outside.

ECCE HOMO

Attached: fag5.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>Long time
True
>Had bathrooms there
nope
Transylvania has a lot more Romanians than Hungarians mate. From 1919, it's been part of Romania.

Not 1918, 1919 adding Oradea to the mixture even if it never was supposed to be included in today's Romania.

I would argue it's rightful Hungarian clay. However, it's been so long since trianon that at this point it's like southerners still LARPing about the confederacy. How much of Transylvania is even populated by hungarians at this point? At what rate is that proportion decreasing? At what point does it become a lost cause, like Germany reclaiming konigsberg or some shit

That said, I'm aware the romanian constitution explicitly forbids Transylvania from leaving. I think that's bullshit. If the people in those areas have a referendum and they vote to leave romania, I think that should be valid.

Saxons

Vampires can't go outside to poop.

>How many hungarians?
Not many
>At what rate is that proportion decreasing?
They're dying or moving away, a lot of them were sent to Bucharest when Transylania was annexed and during the communism also.
>The Romanian Constitution
The territory of Romania is indivisible and can't be alienated under any condition, something like this.
>Referendum
Doesn't work like this here. We are a Semi-Presidential Republic.
This in particular
"Preşedintele României, după consultarea Parlamentului, poate cere poporului să-şi exprime, prin referendum, voinţa cu privire la probleme de interes naţional."
Which translates : The President of Romania, after consulting the Parliament, can ask the people to express, by refferendum, their will in regards to issues of national interest.
Also there are other conditions of participation.

Fuck Romanians, biggest Jew boot licking swine after Evangelicals. Give it to the bozgor.
-t. Romanian-American

Isn't that green dot in Wallachia mostly German?

Give Transylvania to Hungary, then unify Bessarabia with Romania

You mean bucharest?

Everyone except the bozgors
Even Arabs are more legitimate to own it

Maybe we should reach some sort of compromise. I don't know, maybe giving northern transylvania to hungary, perhaps. Perhaps we could award it to them after having a meeting about this, perhaps in Vienna.

according to Gesta Hungarorum, Vlachs, a.k.a Romanians, were living before Magyars left Mongolia. so yeah, it belongs to us.

Attached: Gesta_hungarorum_map.jpg (2240x1800, 1.03M)

CHRISTIANS!
/thread

So-called "Romania" is a rightful Russian clay

other way around

Loads of Romanians in London. Fucking animals, you want to see them eat. Unreal. Maybe get 1 decent human for every 10 toothless farm boys. I guess they only send their trash over here.

>1 000 000+ only in Székelyföld
>Not many
Seething

Attached: 2420011 - CountryLove Hungary Romania Székely_Land meme.png (957x727, 37K)

Live in Szekeyfold region, not that many, trust me.

County Mures: 550,846 -> around half of the people here are Romanian.
County Harghita:304,969-> I'll give it all to you
County:Covasna: 210,177 -> As above.
Data from 2011 btw.
Not even 1 million. It's actually lower, a lot of people leave for Hungary also.

And if you really, really want to call Mures, which has the highest amount of gypsies in Romania, Hungarian, you'd be right, cause the majority of them speak hungarian.

AMERICA

Attached: everybody's american.jpg (558x420, 66K)