HOW CAN THEY LIE LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!

HOW CAN THEY LIE LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!

Attached: HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.png (534x437, 70K)

Where’s the lie?

I remember Tim Pool interviewing this refugee in Sweden and the refugee starts getting real animated and passionate and starts talking about the crimes of Israel. I'm sure Dan wanted to import him too

there are no rules in war

haha 8/10 troll post

but there is litigation.

fuck off, we should hold the moral ground , that's how we can defeat the left. We should act whiting the law

Also pray Israel, our greatest ally

Reminder that Tim Pool is the leader of the NeoNazi Party and has killed jews in the past.

He’s a literal skinhead though. Have you seen how bald he is?

kKK Id

lol in Brazilian is kkk

Attached: 4D2DD77E-F57A-41E5-89F4-1BBA150B283E.png (500x375, 299K)

I love when they do this. Every time they turn on another moderate leftie this viciously it turns more to our side.

Attached: download (2).png (344x475, 111K)

Time to meme Jack as Nazi by association.

Attached: disgusting neckbeard.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Ironically, exact same thing happens in here but "Zionist shill" is used instead of "nazi". It's a human thing, its easier to think the person who's opinions you disagree with is pure evil or a paid actor so you can dismiss his arguments, but this way does not lead to enlightenment

Jack secretly wants to gas the kikes, i fucking knew it!

We should still employ some of alinsky's rules.

Does anyone else notice how leftists are afraid to criticize Rogan? I never see him directly attacked for some reason

they actually think he is a Nazi because we shitposted that he is

Attached: 148518532546.jpg (485x481, 35K)

ONLY the left is doing this and it's time you alt-kikers and MAGApedos do the same. Instead of calling people "liberals" or "soibois" call them what they actually are: ANTI-WHITE FAR-LEFT EXTREMISTS.

Oh he is bald? I guess thats why he wears a winter hat in the middle of summer.

>ANTI-WHITE FAR-LEFT EXTREMISTS
nope, needs to be punchier to compete with "nazi"
and commie doesnt work cause too many ppl today are proud to be

The point is to call moderate liberals and centrists that. And do nothing but accuse and accuse to keep them in the useless defensive, there's no place for ANY rational dialogue now.

do leftists actually believe he is a Nazi propagandist, or is lying about their opponents just so important to their strategy that they run with it anyway? I have never understood this. Like when they call Ben Shillpiro or Juden Peterson Alt Right, it just makes them look uninformed and retarded.

>all these newfags who don't know about Tim "beanies, not beaners" Pool

Attached: 1551572302474.jpg (960x926, 52K)

"CONTROL-LEFT"

It associates that they indeed want to control us with a leftie paradigm. Milgram studies show that they're was a 100% defiance when told they "had to shock participants" This is also what bit the left in the ass last election... they essentially were trying to force Hillary via emotional manipulation.

Associate the left with control, akin to their "alt-right" nonsense and it makes sense. Also it's catchy.

>we should hold the moral ground
And that's why the boomers always lost you moron

i get the logic but i think we need something real short and sweet, something like nazi, cuck, chud, etc.

My grandma can't say it, needs to be palatable by normies.

Tim is doing a phenomenal job but I am really disappointed that he hasn't brough up Shaun King and Jack saying the "twitter is the free speech wing of the free speech party". Or the "close relationship he had with DeRay from BLM. Those are both kill-shots for every dodge from twitter so far.

Attached: ctku9u6woaa1vcf.jpg (207x300, 18K)

Tim Pool is a leftist, so Nazi...probably.
8/8 nice bait though

Not our fault Tim determined that the best solution would be gassing the kikes..

is that a niggerbot?

I'm so center your instruments can't read anything Tim Pool? Hah. Good one.

Good meme

this

This classifies as libel. Hope he has a big wallet.

When everybody's a Nazi, nobody is.

You’ve been all this board all day. Stop

lol holy shit what a faggot.

Are you new, all they do is lie.
Lies are probably the biggest weapon in their arsenal.

Not a faggot, just neckbeard pushed too far

Attached: asshenge.jpg (378x384, 44K)

This fucking guy...
Epitome of bugman. He's getting redpilled lately with all that captain turdvel shit tho. I still just want to uppercut his fat face into his pile of toys behind him.