JUST

JUST

Attached: 105665954-1546959775388rtx6jhvu.530x298.jpg (530x298, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

areavibes.com/montclair-ca/demographics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go pick some oranges spic

Or dig. Trump Dosent care to put effort into this hes focused on helping Israel

How do they get down the other side without breaking their legs?

>JUST
Give me something that a border control agent can spot from miles away compared to hiding amongst brush and terrain.
Force multiplier, pablo.
100 agents for 100 miles without a wall
10 agents for 100 miles with a wall

Sit on the fence and move the ladder on the other side

why do beaners still want to go to murica when they are so hated there? are they brain damaged? I mean I would never go to a country where Im considered a subhuman nigger, they have no decency/self respect/patriotism wtf

Please tell me this is the moment someone turns on the electric?

Kill the invaders, kill their children, and kill those in the country who support their invasion from the top to the bottom.

Attached: 73846875345.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

jump and sue US for unsafe border crossing environment

The point of of barrier isn't to stop people from crossing 100%. The point is to delay them long enough for a response.
The BP watches all of this from drones and cameras but they currently cannot respond fast enough with migrants being able to just walk straight across in most parts today.
A barrier gives them a chance to see a breach, and send people out in time to catch them.

Because its either hop the border and work as an illegal worker for under minimum wage or work for the cartels. I proudly report any worker I see speaking spanish or their company to ICE. Disgusting behavior.

On topic of OP they could easily add a watch tower on the wall at each mile. 3 people in each tower one watching away from wall towards mexico and two down both sides of wall. Any suspicious movement can be investigated by people on foot. Easy 30k jobs created there. 3 8 hour shifts and 3k miles so 9k people in towers and 1k in between on patrol.

Why not if they soon be majority in some important states? Look up Texas and California demographics.

rip murica

> they could easily add a watch tower on the wall at each mile
> Easy 30k jobs created there
Are you ok with paying for all of this with your tax money? Building the towers, salaries for 30k workers... Easy washing taxpayer money down the toilet.

people coming here are dirt poor

Is this where we pretend that our overlords want border security?
Neither D nor R want a closed border, for obvious reasons.
Trump is a clown, Schumer has more power than cheeto hortler.

Attached: 20d4aaaa-5d31-11df-b02e-001cc4c03286.image.jpg (365x512, 89K)

they probably gone and did just that, because white people refuse to do it.

>inb4 shit thread 404s

Stop sending 38 billion to Israel and suddenly you have enough money for a lot of other things

I’m much more ok with paying to keep invading subhumans the fuck out of my country than I am paying for shaniqua’s and rosita’s 10th little shitskin goblin alive, since that’s literally the only purpose in having a federal government

>retards arguing on 1pbtid thread
kill yourselves you shitposting faggots

Look at my towns demographics, it's hell
areavibes.com/montclair-ca/demographics/

It's called invasion. In 100 years America will be theirs.

You plan on pulling an 18ft fully extended ladder while sitting on a space that is less than 5 inches wide?
>whats more, aren't we adding barbed wire?

Attached: trump wall 2.png (888x1188, 803K)

They jump and break their legs. Then get an ambulance chasing lawyer to set them for life.

Why couldn't we build a 50 foot wall?