Ok, which one of you faggots did this?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article227106264.html

Attached: ?.png (1680x1276, 1.22M)

Some falseflagging kike like every other time.

So Los Angeles has a holocaust museum?

Why?

Does every major US city have one?

>Hate crime

How is this shit still constitutional?

what you mean?

whats with those bloody footprints? did somebody walk barefoot through a puddle of blood? looks fake as shit.

Yes every major city has one. Its called indoctrination.

>nigger politician rightfully criticizes AIPAC's stranglehold on politics
>suddenly multiple "hate crimes" pop up and are heavily reported on

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

Attached: 82115.jpg (625x626, 18K)

Oy vey! We have to make sure you goys never forget.

>LA

Attached: 2168.jpg (300x300, 21K)

It never was. It punishes thought rather than the crime.

oy vey fight for us goy antisemtism is on the rise

This leaf

Rabbi even left an exciting trail for the jewish children to follow

activates the almonds

Of those "white alone" most are jews, armenians, and other non-europeans.

Attached: 1469234200376.png (855x439, 664K)

Yes. The holocaust is the modern creation myth.

It was probably a barefoot hobo that coughed up blood and went along his merry way as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. It is LA after all.

It's only the right footprint. This shit's gake.

who indeed

Attached: bep bop.gif (500x270, 401K)

Armenians not white?
Ara mamat qunem

this is their goal

Attached: HR672.jpg (1076x2817, 2.06M)

>Asian man with swastika tattoo on back of neck walks into a synagogue
>THOUSANDS of tiny moustaches were found scattered all over the ground at a Holocaust remembrance center
>An out-of-the-ordinary number of cigarette butts were found... ashes from the ovens...

Attached: 1551657910050.gif (483x296, 3.38M)

why hide the flag Israeli?

????????
I don't see a single Swastika in OP's image

we're fucked

Even small cities and towns have them. You'd have to be in the middle of fucking nowhere or someplace without schools not to have one nearby.

Neat

they say there was one. What's the matter? you don't believe it? I can't believe this oy vey goyim don't trust us anymore

Now you understand why Q was created. it's allowing the hundreds of thousands of boomers to understand the lingo of this board, so that when Q goes down they can come here and ruin this site even more than it already is. I'm still going to vote for trump in 2020 but that shit is honestly brilliant.

I even watched the video at the news source and still didn't see anything
The Day of the Rope can't come soon enough for these news outlets

How the hell do they have enough artifacts to build so many museums? Do they forge them? (Probably, why am I even asking)

I don't see anything either
absolutely CHECKED

No way in hell we're that white, I haven't seen a white guy in the last 3 days, and I'm the only one at work.

I imagine that "White" stat includes Persians, Armenians, Arabs, and Jews... the actual number has to be like 10%

there are a shit ton of jews here.

Attached: jon.jpg (1019x1024, 203K)

>thought crime
oh shit

probably some nmalkavian that browsed Jow Forums a lot went for a walk

Attached: VTMB.jpg (1173x775, 183K)

Are you asking how the charge of hate crime is constitutional to uphold? It really isn't in a case like this, this should be protected by 1st amendment. Real hate crimes such as assaults are obviously unconstitutional and rightly convicted, but this shit (drawing shitty pictures) is retarded and a waste of tax dollars to investigate and bring to trial.

It isn't blood.
blood dries brown.

Don't forget about the Museums of Tolerance. That's another name for Holohoax Museum, so I guess some cities have more than one.

ever popped an artery?

the concrete can also change the color of dried blood

but since it's hollywood it will just be chalked up as a nearby movie studio shooting a horror film and accidentally forgot to clean up

Why are there holocaust museums in every town in America. We didn't even learn about the holocaust in school here.

fpbp

ok fine... it was me

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 42K)

no, but i have been stabbed.
probably will... or it will turn out to be moshie

LMFAO this is fake as fuck, no actual anti-semites walk around barefoot with spare blood to paint swastikas. If this isn't a false flag then it's a mentally Ill person who probably has more cause to worry than painting a swastika, not your average Nazi.

Isn't thought relevant in all crimes?
You could stab a man in the heart by accident, do it because he raped and killed your daughter, do it because you are a psycho, do it to hide another crime... depending on what compelled the action, you will get different punishments.

No. A crime is a crime you dumb nigger

fpbp

numerals...
however intent is usually the hardest portion of a crime to prove, and is where you start getting into the real nitty gritty of the letter of the law.

There are holocaust museums fucking everywhere. Pic related, is some Air Force Museum in Ohio that for some reason decided that people who are interested in planes and the american air force also need to know how bad the holocaust was.

Attached: museum.png (889x653, 261K)

Attached: 1550685810070.jpg (500x688, 159K)

People really need to look up what the word "Holocaust" means.
It does NOT mean genocide.
Once you understand what "Holocaust" means to Jews, a hell of a lot more of their motive of pushing it makes sense.

hol·o·caustDictionary result for holocaust
/ˈhäləˌkôst,ˈhōləˌkôst/
noun
destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war.
"a nuclear holocaust"
synonyms: cataclysm, disaster, catastrophe, destruction, devastation, demolition, annihilation, ravaging; More
HISTORICAL
a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar.

When you take into account the historical meaning, they use it for political means to place their suffering over everyone else. The ONLY reason why they focus on muh holocaust is they believe they are in fact more important than you because they are jewish.

This is specifically why the "ovens" are so damn important to them. They think it is prophecy.

And yhey'll backpedal and say "not all jews" just like they say "not all muslims"

Attached: 1550599420570_1.png (1200x900, 145K)

making the entry to these memorials free for maximum reach must be a terible dilemna for these kikes