Turbo Christcuck

We are reaching levels of cuckery that shouldn't even be possible before christ. Is rabbi Yeshua truly son of Yahweh?

Attached: 1551827283278.jpg (500x764, 89K)

Shut up Jew

Wut did I just read

>believes
Yeah they believe whatever fantasy they want to, the bible teaches them how.

yes

how long can that level of delusion last in a relationship before the guy kills the wife and kids?

Fake

>Cape Town
Every passing day I grow less irritated that Trump cucked on giving SA refugee status, in all reality they'd be more democrat voters.

This can’t be real. Please tell me it isn’t.

and... who's their biological father? :\.

This. Having trouble finding the exact article.

Stop spamming these "Christcuck" threads and with the same exact meme flag. At least be smart enough to change your flag, dumbass divide and conquer Discord tranny. If you keep spamming, we will have to report you.

Any proof that this isn't fake?

bp.

The article in the image was deleted.

She committed adultery and should be put down. When I see people mock Christ by calling him rabbi, I just remember that Judas did the same.

Fuck off christcuck. Nobody respects you.

>White couple has black kids
>OP somehow literally blames that on Christianity

How fucking stupid can you be

Imagine being OP. Some butt hurt faggot reddit atheist who posts "Christcuck" threads all day. What a fucking retard. He's going to feel embarrassed after he dies and finds out there's an after life

>Is rabbi Yeshua truly son of Yahweh?
It would have been more correct ask is he truly son of Joseph (Mary's husband)

>Is rabbi Yeshua truly son of Yahweh?
No. Yahweh is Satan, and Paul is the true successor to Jesus. The Gospel of Mark was written first, and Matthew - which designates the Jew Peter as 'pope' - was a Jewish corruption/elaboration of it designed to hijack the true religion of Jesus, which was gnosticism. Jesus's father was the True God.

You cant read this sober. Its just not possible. Lol

There is no "d&c" when it comes to Christcucks because they are already conquered by the enemy right down to their very souls. To unite with a Christcuck is to become conquered as well. Any group that does not exclude Christcucks and work against the influence of their Semitic religion will never achieve results.

Attached: 1541827143036.jpg (1344x756, 189K)

*click* That one's going in my humanity is doomed folder.

Attached: 1322341094019.jpg (455x520, 35K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (500x619, 116K)

~*Just Cuckstian things*~

Attached: 1550328973691.jpg (833x692, 173K)

Pagans believe in reincarnation. There is no hell and heaven. Once you die, you reincarnate. If you don't want to be born again in a shitty world then work now and try to make it a better place for the white race. That's the Pagan spirit. Stop worrying about going to lava hell or a cloud mansion pleb.

Attached: odin5.jpg (473x724, 187K)

Lmao
Christcucks are truly revolting.

Attached: 1514744313557.jpg (615x580, 111K)

Hnnnngggg....

Attached: index.png (250x202, 8K)

The level of cuckoldry in this neo-judaic religion is ridiculous. Now I know why the Pagan Saxons chose death instead of converting to a religion of the (((enemy))). Death before dishonor.

Attached: 1551493053835.jpg (797x925, 290K)

You can see the "duper's delight" in her face just like Strozk.

The levels of christcuck faggotry can be ascertained by how the christcuck faggot names their god. Calling him by his jewname is goatse level. If you really want to quibble about it the anglicized name is "joshua".

Do you like how I crashed and burned your demoralization thread attempt by connecting her duper's delight to Strozk you fucking piece of shit kikerats? Kek.