What's life like in Latin America for my castizo bros?

What's life like in Latin America for my castizo bros?

Attached: castizoshalinherittheearth.png (896x818, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hispantv.com/noticias/opinion/372013/plan-andinia-balcanizacion-sudamerica-sionismo-patagonia
italianjocks.blog/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1U1Ue_5kq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

send help, the jews are trying to kill us

I’m cute :)

It sucks to be me though, however countries like Costa Rica or Chile are good.

What's going on in you're country that is so bad?

Idk what you mean but, :)

Pretty good. White enough to pass for Meds, but brown enough to get gibs if we wanted.

>White enough to pass for Meds

you wish mongrel

Are you a castizo? My friend is half Salvadoran, a quarter oriental and he looks whiter than his Salvadoran mother, which is quite odd. Are there many whites there? Is it significantly worse than Chile or Mexico?

Fuck off portunigger

Attached: castizopride.png (1087x1087, 475K)

Its tough I got my cell phone robbed.

On average? Most castizos could easily *pass* for Meds, yes.

Attached: 372695.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

If I had a cup that was 75% water and 25% diarrhea would you brag about this cup? Would you say this is a good cup?

You speak Spanish and you're a typical brown indio, ask the next one. There's your answer
>There is no such thing as a castizo

Ironically, you're shit tier analogy holds no water. Suck a dick

They couldn´t the vast absolute majority of them, usually because of the eyes shape, that don´t look europid at all.

Calling them castizos is an attempt to sugar coat mongrels and normalize race mixing. I would have not want my daughter to marry a shit skin castizo

No ones advocating for any one race to mix with another fuck off

leftist goverment that are ruining us economically whilst letting the northern hordes come in and ravage everything, but the average argie is to cucked to do or say anything because Mr.Shekelstein told us that the americans are everything, and we dont want to be like the americans right?
If that's not enough we have feminism that's ruining our women and killing ourr children (they lost but are now crying because they want postpartum abortions)
We are called the Sweden of South America of a reason
And the jews are creating a second Israel
hispantv.com/noticias/opinion/372013/plan-andinia-balcanizacion-sudamerica-sionismo-patagonia

Attached: 1551653437486.png (515x416, 16K)

Unless you look like these and have the BMC to go along with them, you cannot pass

italianjocks.blog/

Used to be ok back in the 90 where being "caucasoid" or similar everybody thought you were like wealthy and handsome. But now with Hiphop Culture Reggaeton and Trap, the beauty standards have change and women appreciate more brown males, mestizo like, short hair and even zambos.

I know what you mean about the eye shape, but I still think they could generally pass. As in they wouldn’t stand out too much as a non-native in most Med countries unless someone was that observant. This pure “white” Spaniard looks even less white than your average Castizo for example, and his eyes could be taken for the native type.

Attached: 7B79EDEC-86FE-4107-B2FF-B9CE6038C73F.jpg (270x270, 13K)

don't forget about playing the victim, women love that for some reason and if i'm not wrong your country is having that problem with the haitians

I'm from rural French Canada, I'm like the guy in the middle.

doesn’t surprise me desu

I knew two brothers from Peru, literal Chads even though they didnt behave like it.
Both 1.90m+ and they looked manly.
Younger brother fucked a 28y/o when he was 18/yo (I met him when he was 19y/o) at a disco, she brought him home in her Hummer.
The older brother was actually sent here to Canada bc he was turning religious and he was thinking about joining the priests.

cest des gènes francais. Il y a les francs qui ressemblent aux espagnols et les celtes/germaniques qui sont blonds blonds/etc.

Attached: 1551311931745.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

Guatemala seems to have more castizos.

i think the only ugly mixed race people are the ones mixed with black, i think other races can still look good if theyre like 80% white

Want to know

Do Europeans that have slightly mongoloid eye shapes also not pass for European in Europe?

Just realized OP was asking about Latin America. Answer is still half correct though.

this

They do

Football, church, asado, terere, frens, beer, girls, bad politicians, and lately most of the western social cliches.

Attached: Roque Santa Cruz 2.jpg (300x314, 26K)

Sounds like a good time

There's some pretty nice places down there. Antigua Guatemala for example

Castizos will inherit the entire western hemisphere.

1% white 40% mulatos %49 mutts %10 criollos

btw i am el monstruo de arica

Based af

and it will be beautiful

People never asume you can do harm, that it´s good in a civilized enviroment, it´s good for university, finding a job, talking to people and networking, the bad part it´s that you are seen as a target by the cholos and other undesaribles, but I don´t ever go to a place where that could happen, so being castizo is mostly positive in my experience

why are their so many germans in el salvador? Ive met two ethnic germans that were born in el salvador that speak spanish, engligh and german fluently.

1/4 poo makes you a vampire, guess that happens when you go too long without seeing bobs and vagene

I could say the Same, But Since There is a lot of Other castizos Where Im From, im Not That special, (Not Even With my clear Brown hair and semi-blonde beard)

Where is that?

What region are you from, if you don't mind my asking?

target for what?

itll be good for whites, the native genes will give them the savagery to grow a spin and not be effeminate tranny nigger lovers like the modern white male is.

Everything from robbery to murder

Monterrey(Currently Being Semi-invaded By the south koreans)

And the low iq with the inability for delayed gratification to go with it

KEK! I always thought Tara McCarthy looked like a vampire, she’s 1/4 pajeet too.

Attached: F29714F2-21C0-46B5-9CDF-CD647EB54305.jpg (381x719, 44K)

do no harm*

but, you're already mixed. so is everyone else to a degree. what purity are you even talking about, objectively. there is no pure anything. you might be enough of one thing to classify as that, but the farther back you go, the less monolithic your so called "purity" becomes.

castizos are 75%+ white, IQ and looks are european, the machismo and remorselessness is native injun, castizos rule every latin american country, pinochet was great example of what castizo accomplish, he had the euro looks and IQ to be liked and rule as a general but had the native savagery to kill communists.

she does look like a vampire, I can give her something to suck on, if you know what I mean.

Pretty dam good.
>sjw ain’t a thing
>women are easy going
>relatively easy to survive
>little regulation on most shit
>taxes are pretty much optional as long as you’re not a wagecuck

>inb4 murder & shit
Don’t be a newscuck, just pick any channel from gringos living in Mexico and take it from there

Every Latino country is an irrelevant shithole

Its great, im a castizo in Burger land tho, get white pussy no problem, asian too.

Look white enough to be chiseled, yet olive enough to use the system in my favor.

she's jew, bong, and indian, ugly mix

nigger, you realize how many portuniggers look darker than even castizos??

lol, Portugal has like the lowest Iq in western europe, and is the poorest, you guys are mixed too, look at Cristiano Ronaldo.

Castizos yes, hapas no,

castizos/criollos were basically along with the Spanish and Portuguese in the new world, upper class.

Let me tell you all something. I went to an elite university, one of the best in the world. It was FULL of 6'3 castizos (myself included.) Soon American institutions will be filled with powerful, handsome castizos. This is simply fact.

yeah, well same can be said about europe, its nothing but a mudslime and nigger territory nowadays

I might be a castizo spic but if shes a kike or nigger, into the trash it goes, but I do admit that khazar milkers can be irresistible, specially the pale and huge variety.

central america doesn't have many german, in south america, there are millions of german descended people there, in fact outside of Germany and America, South America is the biggest home for German descended people.

After WW2 allot German, Italian, and Jap refugees went south.

That’s a gypsie you retard

Attached: nothuwhite.png (2560x1440, 1.08M)

shit

Based I love being castizo

Cute.....

yes castizo bro, no jew or black trash

Only meds for me to bang

BASED AND CASTIZOFUTURISMPILLED

ERAMOS LA RAZA SUPERIOR Y MIERDA

Castizo is the future. Anglos are washed

fug, dont get me started on med and iranian women, ufff, some of those sandnigger women are fucking hot, its a shame their a tight knit group and rarely date outside of their race, hottest chicks I fucked were an iranian and a lebanese

No such thing, you're no different than mestizos. I find it hilarious how you retarded spics desperately count the amount of white blood of your ancestor's rapists as a source of pride. A truly pathetic people.

I know desu

totally different than mestizos actually.25% more euro

We're not "white" per se, but who cares, Id rather look like dybala, than a typical amerimutt lol

Attached: 320px-2017_FRIENDLY_MATCH_RUSSIA_v_ARGENTINA_-_Paulo_Dybala_01.jpg (320x551, 45K)

One drop nigger. Can you imagine niggers separating themselves into separate groups because of 25% more white blood. That is how pathetic you ate.

>postpartum abortions
Ah yes, or as it used to be called "Infanticide". What a charming and delightful time to be alive.

You are literally this meme

not as pathetic as once being the top race and losing everything to a bunch of sub IQ nigger monkeys, kikes and sand niggers, the only white men worth a damn are sacrificed to fight israel's wars, youre part of a has been effeminate cuckold race. mestizos bow down to us castizos, you bow down to jamal's cock.

>One drop
Glass houses burger, glass houses.

Because that’s how it worked in the colonial world, it was different in America with nogs

Art imitates life, it seems

GTFO cletus, your sister is waiting

niggers do though, lighter skin niggers are prized among niggers. youre amerimutt white, doubt youre some scandanavian blond and blue eyed turbo chad, if you were, you wouldnt be here, youd be fighting for your race and breeding as many kids as you could.

Uh, niggers do that though. Everyone knows about lightskins vs. darkskins.

Race aware off-white bros > self hating mulattoes any day. Purity larpers miss the forest for the trees.

I look exactly like that guy, except im a shade lighter and have darker hair.

Castizos are whiter than you Mohammad

Attached: file.png (707x567, 862K)

based band tho
youtube.com/watch?v=x1U1Ue_5kq8

Post boipucci

It's funny tho. Legit castizo reporting here.
>2/4 italian
>1/4 german
>1/4 native american
The final result is a white-skin caucasoid skull. But beautiful asian eyes kek

I am undoubtedly white in Brazil.
But I would pass as a spic in US.

BASED didnt realize that was the singer of killing joke, fuck me.

those are cartoons, not real peeples, world's not a cartoon

cool, dybala is an italian castizo, bronze skin, with light hair plus chiseled looks.

>The current state of burgers
Those are drawing depicting the observed genetic mixing and traits of races.
Drawings depicted concepts and nature before photography was invented

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x382, 20K)

Yeah he looks a little different in that video. Wish they were more known desu