Accelerationism tips and tricks

Flushing my nice, thick baby wipes. Encouraging tax hike bills on social media for any metropolitan area that proposes them while opposing tax increases in rural areas. What small things do you do to add cost to our society?

Attached: D8A1CF2C-73CE-43AC-B1E2-6A397FBFFD25.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Flushing wipes is going to make you very sad one day. Its the smaller pipes that have problems, like your plumbing, not municipal.

build a permaculture offgrid farm for when SHTF

thought it was the settling ponds where they didn't break down

>Flushing my nice, thick baby wipes.
Lol le ebin meme get fukt libtards xd

I blew up the hindenburg, stop stealing my stock photos.

be rude to black people

Cities have a job dedicated to pulling wipes out of their systems. Public restrooms are great for this and using a huge amount of toilet paper.

Yell nigger out the car window as you drive by them.

You don't buy the Sunday paper and use that throughout the week?

This is the kind of stuff I’m looking for. Thanks buddy

Pouring diesel fuel onto asphalt roadways in the summertime will soften the tar and help to create potholes

Dumping cement mix into storm drains and plugging cullverts will help to enable flooding.

Removing grates from storm drains can cause car accidents.

If ticketed it is your civic duty to cause 3x damages to the municipality

Declare your person and property a sanctuary against unjust laws.

>don't collect your dog feces
>honk at your neighbor
>piss in public space
>yell when talking
>randomly laugh at people
>use underwear above the pants
>...
>chaos
what more?

This is brilliant. You guys never disappoint.

I insult niggers on social media while pretending to be Jewish.

If you are a construction worker for some bank or big municipal boondoggle, add crushed pyrite to the concrete. The building will develop cracks years later.

Based

Voting Yang

this.

Attached: 1551827121864.jpg (696x488, 119K)

So autism is accelerationism?

You're just an edgy teenager that things anarchy is still cool. I know another group of people that have a similar ideology as you, they're called niggers. Why don't you find the city with the largest percentage of them and go live amongst them. Don't worry Chris, you'll grow out of this phase soon enough. Maybe then you'll get over daddy not noticing you.

>Guys i just watched this awesome movie called fight club

I haven’t watch Fight Club in over a decade, and I don’t think anarchy is cool. White numbers are dwindling by the day and you are doing a disservice to us by trying to keep this system supported.

yeah fucking up society will totally be good for my white children. You're a fucking idiot.

This society is made in a fashion to demoralize and destroy your child, stupid bitch.