Yeah I took money niggah...

Yeah I took money niggah, what the fuck are you gonna do about it! I run this bitch now wh*toid! Im from the bronx niggah, yeeah! I do what I do and I dindu'nuffin!

Attached: 1546922373743.png (340x335, 157K)

Attached: meth.gif (640x360, 1.39M)

>"I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BORDERS TRESPASSED"

Attached: 1551329727803.jpg (600x778, 304K)

I miss her already.

Attached: 1549678563250.jpg (452x604, 40K)

she was raised in a wealthy family lmao
this whole i'm from the bronx shtick falls apart when you tell people that

lol

Attached: Tuco.jpg (500x375, 30K)

She has definitely blown an old rich white capitalist to get this far.

I'm laughing from my cheap seat

Shut the fuck up boomers.

>"there's two types of people in the world my friend: those who believe in false ideologies, and those who suck cock to get in positions of power"

Attached: 1551826366838.jpg (784x521, 107K)

what happened this time

Kinda wish she talked like this.

Yeah, she's definitely from wealth. $3,000 suits, her parents able to pay $10,000 a year jew york property taxes. Yeah, the bronx. But you know what they say about a lie, it gets halfway around the world before the truth even get's it's pants on.

Better than miga who sucks jews and golfs all day

this is the reality look at her bf

she sucked cock like Harris just to get here and be a retard

yang gang
Yang gang
YANG GANG

no matter how hard you shills run this till you run out of funding this faggot does not appeal to Americans, but we love that you are wasting capital while we meme on you.

Shut up migapede. Israel got 38 billion bucks to keep cucking America. That won’t happen forever you stupid jew.

only some open mouth cuck with has never made a bitch orgasm would say yang gang. Eat pussy some more they are all roasties, but you sound like such a faggot.

>miga
>pede
>Israel
>cuck
Jesus Christ, your dumb. Enjoy the (you), queer

We are so influential that in one year, you clowns are talking about shit for us that you would have protested a year ago. All of the trump Mueller shit fell apart so you just run with our old narratives, but the best part is it gets exposed and you get blamed in the victim Olympics. Funny how crying wolf and protesting about nazis then you guys turn into the actual Nazis before an election cycle. Still, need to lurk more, but we are compartmentalizing you to do our bidding while making America better. Look at what the left has done to our tech companies, California and new york, yet you call us MIGA what trump got negative ((media coverage for 3 years)).

if trump is so MIGA why do all the ((media companies hate him lel)) "but but our democry lel shut up mediatie"

*democracy is not even in the constitution lol you are looking for the word "republic"

Also, Rome failed under a democracy that's why our founders did dot go with democracy and went with a constitutional republic.

good point

Americans really need to utilise the word 'chav' into their lexicon, as it is so appropriate for her.

Thomas Sheridan is giving me some real good insight on the literal psychopaths running shit. ive already told 3 people in my life to fuck off

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (584x1510, 140K)

Attached: h2r.jpg (900x600, 377K)