How do we encourage millennials to have children instead of a dog?

How do we encourage millennials to have children instead of a dog?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-025713_Chrome.jpg (1075x1317, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ax5PGZgYaUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I wasn't in debt I definitely would of had kids already. But no I had to get hit by a drunk driver and not have insurance so I gotta stay in perpetual serfdom to pay off an unpayable debt. Did I mention I still gotta pay of my student loans from 10 years ago? Im almost 100k in debt and I'm honestly considering suicide. This country isn't free basically my soul is bound to a peice of paper

what an awful place to live. I almost feel for you.

Stop posting this dumb cunt. Shes so repulsive.a

I agree the German language is repulsive.

youtu.be/Ax5PGZgYaUs

less taxes for families, cheaper housing for families, abolishment of no-fault divorce

That little boy gonna suck daddy's dick or what?

welcome to the country owned by Israel, here's your contract bro

Attached: 1a8.png (439x482, 121K)

Life is debt fuck it bro. What’s the worst thing they could do to you?

call every where looking for you letting others know you flake on your bills

kys

I'm 31, all my friends from high-school 2-3 kids each and I live in Melbourne, cuck lefty central

>to have children instead of a dog
Islam

Make it so wives don't get 90% of everything you own so you end up in a cardboard box then in jail when they decide they don't love you anymore a year later.

right after daddy finishes. I promise

Hang the boomers and kikes that keep glorifying pic related through all media outlets like it's something to be proud of. Unabated hedonism and narcissistic selfishness always leads to a drop in birth rates but they'll pump billions into "humanitarian aid" for Africa and other third world shitholes so they can pump out 10 unskilled and docile laborers every year.

Attached: childless.jpg (776x549, 103K)

Remove women's rights
>Stop immigration
>Start repatriation
>Stop welfare
>Make wages good as before

based third world soe stalker

Negotiate your hospital bill. Those inflated prices are just so they can negotiate with insurance agents. Only beta cucks pay initial bill costs to hospitals.

We've been over this countless times
If by we you literally mean us on this board, it's posting pictures of happy woman and their children (no mutts)

You'd honestly be better off fleeing the U.S.