Dinesh D'souza, gets some friends to donate to a friends political campaign

Dinesh D'souza, gets some friends to donate to a friends political campaign,
Obamas Justice department Gives him 8 months in Jail, and 5 years Probation!!

AOC(Cortez) violated campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees To private companies her and her campaign manager own.. And NOTHING!!!!

This is why a civil war WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

Attached: double standard.jpg (918x776, 179K)

The fact you even have like, the privilege to criticize Alexandria on this forum and are doing so is not okay.

Attached: aoc_cohen_mediadc.brightspotcdn.com[1].jpg (450x280, 21K)

first time I saw somebody mention Dinesh on Jow Forums.

Guy is fucking great!

AOC is a crack head communist globalist. She is so retarded other Pinko commies want to get rid of her!!

If your image contains shit to read, you don't need to repeat it in your comment box, waterhead.

Silly. Her Social Credit Score is so good she EARNED a $1,000,000 so it’s all OK. His Social Credit Score was sucking fumes so he’s lucky he didn’t get SuperMax. Why are you fuckers so dumb?

This is why a civil war will not happen. Corruption and more corruption and Americans continue to sit around drinking soda and watching sports ball. You will never rise up against this tyranny. You haven't so far and you never will. Feel free to prove otherwise but you won't.

Ok, bagged milk, settle down.

This. especially right wingers don't do shit.

The provinces/states with big dairy industry have bagged milk which indicates local production. Ontario and Quebec have bagged milk but so do Wisconsin and Minnesota. Don't be silly.

Attached: SuQnMNz.jpg (1024x988, 129K)

Isn’t that the guy who thinks Hitler was as communist as Stalin? Nobody should ever take anything that pajeet says. He should fuck off back to India along with AOC

>Wisconsin and Minnesota.
northern border states
>Bunch of Canadians live in those states
>bring comforts of home with them
>pretending that since two states have it, the rest of the country does
Don't be silly, indeed.

lots of similarities though. Hitler wanted to create the master race, Stalin wanted to create his own new ''people''. Centralized power, no rights to individuals, forced labour. Main difference is Stalin wasn't as stupid as Hitler so he got to live out his life till the end. Hitler got his country destroyed and their people raped(literally)

>Hitler got his country destroyed and their people raped(literally)
Because amerimutts and bongs don’t know peoples personal space. Now Europe is becoming muslim and our country is becoming spanish.

Attached: 7A23221B-B710-4BBA-A745-BA8D2973A2FA.png (424x303, 217K)

>Scandal just uncovered now
>Expecting immediate prosecution and sentencing before end of the news cycle

Letters to a Young Conservative is a great primer book for people with a budding interest in politics.
comic sans? really, nigger? this looks worse than MS Paint, and I don't even know how that's possible
fucking leaf is actually right for once

Attached: 1539921219446.png (325x550, 9K)

Do you have even a single piece of evidence to indicate that this happened?

De’Souza went to jail because he pissed off obama by talking to the Kenyan branch of his family.

That’s why. Obama was one of the most maniacle and abusive presidents the US has had since Nixon.

It's almost like the law doesn't apply to democrats.

You just now getting this OP?

>maniacle
hey everybody look at the retard

Attached: brainlet_TurdIQ.jpg (1024x468, 60K)

I agree. He's a very based poo. I've noticed that quite a few of them are very conservative in a kind of cute, impassioned way. He's actually Christian but I've seen it a lot with Hindus actually.