Been a while since I browsed Jow Forums. How do we feel about women's liberation? Anything change?

Been a while since I browsed Jow Forums. How do we feel about women's liberation? Anything change?

Attached: 1547042788762.jpg (474x699, 246K)

>implying this is a hivemind

it actually is. say no to women's liberation and rights.

Have as much gay butt sex as possible and take warm poz loads in your boipussy

woman liberated has been an attempt to cause instability between man and wife

Faggot

Cringe

Nigger

Christ cuck boomer

nope.
you're too new to understand it.

Attached: revball.jpg (449x290, 14K)

>women's liberation
From what, their God-given roles? Sure enough, as any departure from Biblical law, a disaster

i also read jewish feminists outnumber nonjewish feminists by a ton

>Anything change?
Yeah. Women are a conspiracy to mind control the incel masses. In fact all "women" are actually trannies.

the elite feminists

Man childs deserve the rope

Attached: 1551627162993.png (754x734, 768K)

Liberal wamen means liberal sex

I support traditional social structures and believe a women's role is taking care of the household but this must be achieved through them understanding why it's best for them and society as a whole, not banning them from working

Literally never in the history of mankind has a ban/forcing someone against their will ,worked out for anyone

>t. Christ cuck boomer

We need to make women into sex slaves. I'm too lazy to put an effort getting a GF. Make them slaves, take their puzy

Is the reason i cant get a girlfriend because of the government then?

It isn't but there's been a drastic decrease in criticism of feminists in the last few years. Maybe it's the tradcons. Maybe the magapies. Maybe just bored Tumblr gals. Hard to say. It fluctuates.

>t. waste of air
Pajeet I know you cant get any sex and your whole culture is about female worship, but dont project your failures on other cultures

We should be able to chain them up and rape then whenever

Attached: 1549785571686.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

You're a literal monkey shut up nigger

Didn't vote for a nigger. Didn't vote for a cunt. Sure as hell not going to vote for a gook!

Your posts are as worthless as your pathetic existence, go away please

>adding no original thought to the thread
Typical fucking nigger.

Based

Emotionally and instinctively, I feel like women should stfu and be happy that we don't just smash them because it would be super easy to do that. But intellectually I recognize that it's ethical to allow women to have the same rights as men as long as we're attempting to propagate capitalism.

Women deserve no rights

Pajeet shut the hell up, go back to rolling around in cowshit instead of lecturing mortalities

Women deserve the rope

This

Holy shit mutts really are the most retarded posters on Jow Forums

Does it make it better if I shit on you with a Nazi memeflag?

Pick your liberated waifu. 0 and you can escape this hell for another day.

Attached: 1551590659019.jpg (1250x833, 362K)

Is the middle one actually a woman?

We? Do your own legwork. Come out as a man who wants a traditional woman to act like a woman and accept nothing less.

Any feminist tries giving you shit say "sorry youre just not for me" and move the fuck on.

Decent women will find you.

You know very well about the troubles of liberating the women in our society. They are not able to access threats or complex critical thinking like men are, they're too emotional and whimsical too, it's just more trouble than it's worth.

I should go through of hundreds and hundreds of ruined women with liberal attitudes? Just to maybe find that one with good values? Yeah right it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Need to ban men from voting next

So my ex is a roastie and I need to start over . Where do I find a qt tomboy who isn't a whore ? By tomboy I mean she doesn't have to be all prissy or whatever . Is there an app for finding non-sexual-based relationships ? ( Obviously the sex comes after that isn't what I'm primarily looking for )

Attached: 1551140869644.jpg (600x656, 71K)

POO

SA did nothing wrong. although in a few years they will no longer be based and separation of the sexes pilled.

AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT
AUTISM ALERT

Even if it's not, at least it identifies as one

Bls no bully

In

Still opposed to it.

They can liberate themselves however they want, we’re going to marry anime robots.

Women are still the niggers of gender.

Attached: 1534274692790.jpg (686x915, 96K)