What the fuck has happened to this board? This is by far the biggest newfag wave Jow Forums has ever experienced...

What the fuck has happened to this board? This is by far the biggest newfag wave Jow Forums has ever experienced. You can literally tell who the boomers are by the way they post, and the content they post. Ever since the 2016 election and the Q user bullshit this website has been overrun by boomers, redditors and edgy 15 year olds. What can be done to completely remove them from this website? I think an entire week of posting gore needs to be approved by moderators to completely filter out the newfaggotry that has infested this place.

Attached: boomers.jpg (1254x836, 120K)

Gamergate and then the 2016 election ruined Jow Forums.

Too late, only when Trump loses in 2020 will you get rid of these bastards.

Yes i approve of gore spam

>implying Jow Forums was ever good
desu it is getting hard to fuck with people without getting called a shill

>Op says post gore
>Op doesn’t post gore
I’m sure it has nothing to do with coordinated attacks from multiple leftist organizations that filled poll with faggots and communists.
Yet this nigger Op is so gay he’s complaining about some Larp that hardly gets mentioned and when it does it’s mentioned in jest.
KYS faggot.

Attached: 399.jpg (900x635, 56K)

Boomer reporting in. I've began shitposting on /b/ back in 2007. What drove me away from there was all the faggotry (/b/ was never good but it was alot better 10 years ago). Gore? meh. Incessant OP dickpics and roll-to-eat-your-own-cum threads is the way to go if you really want to drive the boomers out. It won't destroy Jow Forums because all of you zoomers are faggots anyways

Magatards and q boomers need to die.

meh. theres just nothing going on atm. plus theres always a general sedation when ourguy is in power. talk radio and ecelebs always takes a big hit when their guy is in office. anger brings out more political energy than comfort

Gamergate died down and most of those fags are stuck in /v/

The discord tranny meme has made any sort communication pretty unenjoyable. The people spouting it off in every thread think it’s a verbal killshot but it just stymies any and all conversation as it’s just a canned response in lieu of any meaningful dialogue.

>What the fuck has happened to this board?
larp stormfag bootlickers took over

stormweenies used to be the laughing stock of this board and now they've completely absorbed it

>t.

Simple answer, the only way to get rid of the newfag wave... IS TO SELF DESTRUCT!! I'll drain the newfags for all they got

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1076, 47K)

I know you’re trolling but this is exactly what I mean

>Kekistani flag
We're talking about you faggot

When Trump loses in 2020 the'll stick around for a month or two spamming conspiracy theories about rigged election, then they'll silently fuck off in shame and never return. Just sit tight.

this

Are you new?

shut up nigger.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x271, 12K)

4chinz is no longer toxic enough to keep faggots away

haha gore dick pics eating your own cum hahahaa who the fuck do you think you are dealing with here? You kids are more likely to damage your own minds than ours. Jow Forums belongs to us now.

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)