The Connection between gingers and Vampires

The Connection between gingers and Vampires

The Ginger menace comes from Nephilim Admixture, these pagan demons Thor Oden All Ginger

Schizofrenia is a Big thing among them, RH megative blood,

And Tay sachs Demonic...

Satan chose a people And made them his, taught them how to heal Tay sachs desease

By drinking blood of children

Vampires.. Skin to sensitive to The sun

I say The stuff Alex Jones is afraid to say.... But he knows it...

More below

Attached: 9a13dae57c5d32615ab7ddef33c01cd4.jpg (894x1280, 109K)

The Nordic man,
MIGHTIEST of all proven here....

By mixing Proto European and Ginger The result is wicked, The hollow Earth society seeks these people....

Power... But wealer than The Swedish man..

Attached: NordicsMiddleeast.jpg (4696x5384, 3.06M)

More info

Attached: WHYMEDSARENTWHITE.jpg (930x3452, 2.14M)

>Gingers are demonic
>That ID

Kill yourself Satan you will not delegitimize the purity of gingers

Yes they are Child....

Rh megative blood is not of this world

Now respect your elders

Attached: thegreatone.png (610x545, 771K)

i'm med and rh negative what happends if I mix with a qt 3.14 swedish gf?

I’m 100% convinced you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. Please kill yourself schizo OP.

You will ruin a Beautiful Line of genetics with your blood,...

The Swede The Most homogenous people on Earth
The result however... The Child will be More mentally stable

Might even not be rh negative... As you move down generations The taint of The Nephilim disepears...
If you don't like it GET OUT

Attached: 5d01b4633d2d09b6955d5ab92675f112_Thomas-Keenan__Eyal-Weizman_Estetyka_Forensyczna_10_300dpi-831x1024 (831x1024, 130K)

Think you may have this twisted. Isn't it more likely Juice need the juice of the red haired ones who predominantly rh neg. Hence blood libel and a litany of historic crimes where victims found drained if blood...our ancestors took no chances....

You are the devil.

Pic related....doesn't look like a ginger to me and I've known a few

Attached: article-0-13673155000005DC-646_634x475.jpg (634x475, 71K)

Juice gingers.... Satans chosen people

Read through The lines...

Kys schizo

>gingers are nephilim
redheads are beautiful so I guess im doomed
and they are still half human even if you're right.
>them digits
well, shit.

Im a ginger, where the fuck are my superpowers

No, Im Not
Let his name be cursed....
See that small Browridge..... Goes back much like them dö... Look at this photo for comparison

There are More traits of satan tham Ginger hair, skull shape even...
Beautiful yes, never to be trusted
The ones you have are never to be used, a road to hell and no thing else

Attached: 1520223013116-1.jpg (1009x1106, 218K)

Like I said I've known a few (very well) I've not seen or sensed evil in as I have with....some other individuals

Well i want to use them. We are zog controlled, worlds fucked. Lemme use my demon magic you fuckin swedr

Attached: monk.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

or like Everything else it's fucking JEWS

Attached: blood of libel.jpg (743x618, 100K)

Dö tell
No doubt you would

Ginger after all
Expand your Thinking american

>those digits

that post, and you got 666 holy fuck!
And now that you mention it. Apart from the sunlight sensitivity, I've always been partial to black pudding and similar products

Kek you got brfo AS ALWAYS SATAN NIGGA

I've lived in haunted places and dreamed of being in evil spaces. My sixth sense alerts when there is evil in front of me... I have seen them, they have seen me ...

Also known as Plato's number 6x6x6 ...a 2 a 1 and a 6

Attached: 39191514_10155773816531033_3911247057985208320_o.jpg (1208x2048, 265K)

Blood Character...... From your ancestors each people gets their Character Taste,... No doubt you got it From There
Ward your house, sleeping without bad dreams is i thing i value, Bible beneath The pillow
Memes....

Give me my magic ginger powers you dumb swede
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1546203945677.jpg (990x971, 93K)

Discord
(xxxxxx).gg/4pptKr9

>RH megative blood
what is wrong with that?

>Schizofrenia is a Big thing among them
The red hair and freckles comes from a stale gene pool. I heard that presented as a fact but never checked it. Inbreeding and mental illness go hand in hand.

All can by saved by Christ btw, look into who pic related is. A giant that turned to Him and became a saint.

Attached: St Christopher the Canaanite dog-headed.jpg (370x500, 63K)

they have normal skulls, it's their hair that's fucked up

dumbass

Thank you for this

Attached: 1534119677312.jpg (1338x2000, 1.44M)

>Dumb down the population to make them easier to control, and less likely to rebel against the laws made by psychopaths.

>Act surprised when they are so stupid that they are manipulated by literally every nation on the planet, and you lose control over them.

You havent lived until you've swept your cock over some ginger pussy hair before you plunge it in. Its pretty soft lads.

The Americans have a saying of BBB
Bibles Bourbon & Bullets

A minimum of 8 Bibles is what i Required to rest inside My house

In all Rooms, Extra where is needed

Even then I am attacked

Fight them , & Christian Music will cleanse The Place,.... Loud

Tell Me that story
Another part of The Genetic taint from The Nephilim

Attached: 1495615029221.png (1280x1024, 2.31M)

I found this, going to look for other versions too. I never read the whole tale before

Christopher the Canaanite was a giant and descended from the damned nephilim, and hence he swore to only serve a master stronger than he. He first was a servant of Satan, until he came to know that Satan wasn't all-powerful as he pretended to be. Around that time he heard from people talk about Christ, that he had power over Satan, and that Satan had to admit this. So he walked away from the devil and went searching for who this Christ might be.

He then settled on the bank of a great, deep river and earned money crossing people across it. (This was a profession often done by the evil giants too, look for example at the story of druon (=giant, druids is derived from this - their servants who received their teachings) Antigoon and the legionaire Silvius Brabo).

At one time a child asked him to carry him across the river. When he was in mid stream with the child on his shoulders, suddenly the child started weighing more and more. He got so heavy that the giant almost lost his strenght and was in danger of drowning. After he barely managed to reach the other side, he look astounded at the child, who introduced himself as Christ.

After that he changed his way and became a servant of Christ and after his death got canonized as a saint.

Now you must tell me about RH negative blood.

>now go, destroy metal gear Ray
>actually does it

Attached: 1519349833583.jpg (680x505, 45K)

Degenerate. (((You))) detected

nice try satan. gingers are unironically the whitest whites (most recessive genes)

Attached: 1521545739892.jpg (720x900, 50K)

They’re actually o+ or o- blood.
That’s the line of Cain.

Checked
>be me
>ginger
>affinity to night and vamp lore
>eat all meat diet
>mostly raw
What do?

Attached: 84dd9e5338f816c2d99421d45ac6addc.jpg (755x740, 93K)

Rh Negative, Freckles, Ginger hair, The skullshape of The Nephilim One trait of many

No

Cain has Little do with this

Cain being Born to Eve, Allfather to The blacks

The Father to The Gingers are instead The 33 Million fallen Angels
All of The same genetics

Attached: 1536875280551.jpg (640x408, 18K)

Who does everyone hate gingers? They've have always been nice to me. Are they lulling me into false sense of security before they strike?

Wtf I'm a vampire now?

Thanks OP

Rh- blood is from the stars.
A-, B-, and AB-(Christ bloodlines) are angel incarnates, positive advanced souls, service to others.

O- blood is from Cain/Satan/Copper based blood. Negative aliens like anunnaki, and draco reptilians. Negative service to self.

Rh+ (rhesus positive) as in rhesus monkey is from the earth.

O+ blood are demons incarnate, npcs, clay vessels, nephilim, red hair people are all descendants from the r1b gene, negative service to self 3D humans, negative aliens.

A+,B+,AB+ bloodlines are a mixture of regular 3D humans, or clay vessels, etc with generational curses.

Nice try saying Rh- is negative. Only the O bloodline. The other Rh- bloodlines are the hidden christos lines and have more power than they know. This is hidden from most people or distorted.

>whitest whites
>most recessive genes

thanks user, you've just proven that whites are the most inferior humans and the blacks are clearly superior

its a trap

Attached: a4b0d8e76c89a36f4d4ba7fe4b47baa99f6e69fb_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Fuck you. No nigger monkey Gene's in my blood.

O+ and O- blood is the negative alien bloodlines, nephilim, Cain, Satan, serpent, copper blood sociopaths. O+ are npcs, demon incarnates, nephilim mixtures.
Look at the places that had the highest ratio of O blood.
A lot of South America for starters, gingers...

A mans temper is decided much due to his Blood,... You know where Its from
Some dö
Here Comes The Desinformation SQUAD

Ignore them all

Attached: NordicVSGermayyn.jpg (1511x4851, 979K)

My comment is not disinfo. It’s the hard truth.

Blood is what matters. Period. Look through all the religious texts, philosophy, leaders, all talk about god being in the blood.

Nobody is going to want to hear it - but it’s true. It’ll just hurt some people’s feelings, but the truth has to come out.

Plain wrong, just lol if you think Iberia ever looked like that, nords never set foot in galiza, franks did but way after Rome fell, even then you need only look at how much kingdoms were formed in that peninsula at start before castille started taking other houses, all regions asturia, basques, galicia, catalunia were derivations of celts, who then mixed during roman occupation (over course of many years), the lusitanean tribe in interior of portugal being the closest to native iberians and their celtic ancestry were the last among galicians to face romanization.

Nords never set foot here, your later sold out and power hungry worshippers of the jew from what is now france did tho.

This might help you understand.

Attached: 87AED2C0-C39F-449C-8B94-F0388823CDF8.png (800x1000, 49K)

This man is a shill

Ignore The poster
You are desinformation aswell

Yes Swedish Visigoths invaded and conquered you

And The Kingdom lf The Suebii

DANISH OR SWEDISH

Attached: 1516211463151-1.jpg (900x563, 116K)

post blood

You’re a god damn shill.

I’m posting facts. You’re probably Rh (rhesus monkey) positive and just butthurt about it.

>Vampires
Vampires are Juden, this has already been proven.
It's why Christian children are told to keep a silver coin in their shoes throughout the ages.
When the talmud juden is chasing them they're to lose that shoe, the juden will stop for the silver piece giving the child the time to get away.
This is because of the Juden blood libel ritual.
The juden will say this is a myth but it's far from it. Both the Muslims and Christians have the same stories and it's Juden Vampires, the Christians and the Muslims where not colluding.
You mention Satan, well the tribe of juden is the tribe of satan.
The juden drink childrens blood because it makes them more youthful, the evidence is here today as well. The babies foreskin skin cream, when an adult receives a blood transfusion from a child the adult becomes more youthful. this comes up in google as fact and it's of course all juden doctors and scientists that (((coincidentally))) found this out.
Israel, the nation of the juden you can legally traffic in children of non juden decent and take their organs and drink their blood even. It's a badly kept secret. To a juden "the killing of a non juden is nothing" (talmud quote).
The reason the juden and vampires fear the cross is because the older Bibles (KJV for example) speak of satans child blood lust rituals. so showing the vampire the cross puts fear into them showing the juden / vampire that you know of their ways. The juden fear the truth above all.
Image is the most recent documentation I have of juden vampire blood libel. Taken of course on a day where the blood libel ritual would have been preformed.

Attached: blood draining1.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

>It's another thread made by a know-it-all Nordic Christian with clear signs of mental illness

Judens trying to misdirect the information inbound.

Attached: BloodLibel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

I'm O- (rh-) blood, can someone tell me what this means? Not ginger but my mother is and i'm blonde green eyes, white skin.

lol
jews used to drink ur ancestors blood cuz book told em to

Well shit

Attached: 1546545903027.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Attached: 1545583566884.jpg (800x800, 295K)

>ginger
Odd way to spell Jew satan

/thread, OP sucks uncountable dicks

I used to date this crazy broad who had green eyes and light skin. She had a black mother and a white father. She had Rh- blood and death followed her. She told me she had been abduxted by aliens and would sometimes speak in tongues under stress

Bombshell in the bedroom though

Yes Cartman it’s the gingers

Is this a meme?

I see you shills are here!

Ignore these Little kids

They will be disciplined soon enough
These traits are Most often passed down by the mother

Thats evil side

PATRIACHLY you got normal Genetics

Får beter
Yes

ALIENS (Demons) like these people

Attached: GothicMigrations.png (1280x1024, 255K)

Attached: 1533494639214.png (920x832, 871K)

More shills are here

Attached: 1550199927639.png (458x438, 190K)

Where did I deny the existence of ritual murder you retarded faggot.

Hair genes have developed separately even though they have the same results (I.e. color) Swede. By the way you're a disgrace to your Odinist ancestors stretching far back before the birth of Christ.

Attached: 1544982074816m.jpg (761x1024, 196K)

Attached: 1518388117837.jpg (2000x2000, 1.48M)

Even More shills in here!

Disgraceful and nothing else

I am older than you people

Watch it

Attached: 1549256491484.jpg (610x545, 48K)

>Nordic Christian with clear signs of mental illness
Clearly you are not aware of who has the mental illness

Attached: JewIllness.png (1806x938, 220K)

Attached: fuck kids litterally.jpg (600x419, 80K)

Attached: death cult.jpg (578x432, 48K)

Attached: 1527976411017.jpg (902x1200, 503K)

Satan your drunk again, go home.

Attached: 1522971239341.jpg (237x240, 8K)

More shills ignore these posters

We can all tell you're older -and- not from around chan culture at all.

I know about that too, not that it changes anything about OP because he completely skipped my point and went right to calling me a shill.

The only point you have is your stupidity

Listen to people who know this stuff kid

Hi, I'm a ginger, A- blood, and my four names put together make a phrase I guess.
Am I your god or something?

While you are going schizo about Gingers your family is being raped by Muslims. Good job Sven

Hey look it's a jew deflection thread.
Kill yourself loser.

>No sources
>No documentation
>Mspaint images with little context or items for further reading
>Avatarfagging as "the great one" (WTF, who is that?)

Go ahead and get all of this info together so we can see if you are right or not. I'll check the thread later.

Attached: 1548117061364.jpg (382x382, 43K)

It's a Sweed what do you expect, he's likely typing away here while his wife and daughters are getting impregnated by a Somali in the other room.

Attached: sweed1468595425954.jpg (598x840, 81K)

>stale gene pool

Another way of saying that is, royal bloodlines. Red heads/green eyes are the children of the gods. The "Mental illness" is their magic/psychic powers as a result of their divine heritage.

What about strawberry blondes/ blonde hair with red in it?

I got my eyes on you leaf

You scoundrel of The West

You will all learn soon enough

Ill make sure of it

Absolutely not.
The royal bloodlines are A-,B-, and AB- blood.

not politics.

More shills

Look at this

Remove yourself from my thread kid

I have rh negative blood and I'm not a ginger