Woke Black women

What is it with these semi rich, western "woke" Black women who travel abroad to make videos complaining how x-country is racist to them? Do they seek animus from everyone to confirm their paranoia? Even when none is there? Are they so spoiled that they basically act like imperialists who expect the foreign populations to share their very small minded American perspective of the world or what?

Attached: 20190306_025035.jpg (884x279, 91K)

They think they'll find romance in Europe.

They hear stories that European men are massive oil drillers.

fuck this skanks got more money to travel than I do and yet they complain? wtf

arrogant enough to travel and belittle whole populations for not seeing the world through the eyes of a retarded American. ironic. im not saying we should be relativists but she rationalize anything differently from so called evil imperialists.

*she doesn't rationalize anything differently

Hopefully this will discourage other blacks from coming to Croatia

We are.

what happened to old saying of, In the Rome do as the Romans do?

We only told her that we want to fuck an exotic woman like her in the ass and if shes up for it. No idea how she perceived it like racism.

thats racist. she's from the first world therefore her morals are superior and you must follow them

Wok blak. Lmao

Blacks aren't "racist". When you go into their countries or neighborhoods they don't make no silly comments or treat you any different. They aren't violent either. This is why they have so much room to judge and talk.

Usually they’re from burgerland so I’m guessing it’s some short of Jewish glow in the dark propaganda.

Zoophiliac.

>an exotic woman
It's called a SMELLY NIGGER

when your average british woman looks like pic related you are

Attached: 10outof10inbritian.jpg (620x349, 15K)

Every time I see the word animus I think it's the plural of animu

Attached: ravioli ravioli.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Africans can only destroy. They hate what they can never be, they ruin what they can never build. Their hatred and anger has consumed them, they are ghouls.

fuck these niggers.
what the fuck do they expect in Croatia?
thats a white country so why not fuck off and stay out of there. dumb fucking nigger-monkeys.
jebo im pas crnu mater...

Hah talk for you only Nigel.Pajeetson

lel go in any village in a subsaharan country and try not to get teared by the populace for the sole purpose of your skin color

You may be lacking irony, fluoride and other essential vitamins and minerals, fren.

If you're into anal, smells might not be a major concern.

what the fuck is she even doing in croatia in the first place?

Imagine being so privileged that your job is to fly around the world, stir up shit, and then complain about it to like minded people on the internet.

I went to Croatia once, it was the best 15 days of my life. I hope I can eventually make it back there one more time.