Why is he so popular in other countries?

Why is he so popular in other countries?

Attached: 1531416415224.jpg (1200x876, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbpwAsVz7K4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounter_killings_by_police
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_Raj
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacoity
businessinsider.com/presidential-party-and-gdp-2014-7
gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/665498/davao-city-records-highest-number-of-rape-cases-in-q2-2018-pnp/story/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/803274/duterte-palace-defend-shoot-to-kill-order?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008
heritage.org/asia/report/the-roots-the-philippines-economic-troubles
rappler.com/business/economy-watch/136536-president-aquino-economy-legacy
opinion.inquirer.net/55683/manufacturing-revival?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1
newsinfo.inquirer.net/1089035/sws-more-filipino-families-victimized-by-common-crimes-in-q4-2018
emerging-markets-research.hktdc.com/business-news/article/Asia/The-Philippines-The-Prospect-for-Manufacturing-Relocation/rp/en/1/1X4UWATD/1X0AABW7.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Nuclear_Power_Plant
ide.go.jp/library/English/Publish/Download/Vrf/pdf/464.pdf
opinion.inquirer.net/99481/the-marcos-debt?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdcI5VR78s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_Argentina
tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based crackdown in corruption and crime.
Doesn't suck cock of anyone.
Le strong man maymay.

he is extremely popular, no one knows the previous president of philippines

I've never met someone that liked him t bh. He does funny stuff but you have to be retarded to want someone like that in your country

Say what you want, but Duterte is a very charismatic man
His speeches are something else

Duterte has a good track record faggot, even before he was president
Don't listen to what the western media only wants you to know

He seems more a meme. I mean killing drug dealers etc? maybe sounds fun to a Jow Forumstard but there's no way I could vote for someone like him. Then if you like it good for you

killing drug dealers and junkies sounds based to me

Since you in Switzerland, I assume you have no idea of what has actually been going on the streets of our cities and how slow our courts are.

I've had an uncle that lost his driver to an ambush attempt by drug dealers, who wanted him dead.
One of my cousins is wasting their life going in and out of rehab.

These aren't some millennials selling each other weed and other weak drugs.
Fuck these drug pushers, they deserve what they get.

Must be great not sharing land with violent drug dealing organizations.

What's wrong about killing druggies destroying people's lives? What's wrong with strict governance?

Did you know that Duterte was a mayor that, when he was elected into a mayor in the 80s, ran a city that was a communist, rebel shithole and transformed it in to one of the most safest, progressive metropolis in our country?

The western media only wants you to know is BROWN MAN BAD!!

They don't want you to know Duterte has passed a lot of progressive laws as mayor and president

Attached: 1521057652921.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Not even Ferdinand Marcos?

Why do people like Kaguya-sama?

As I said if you like it good for you. I don't care who's the president of Philippines. I just find cringe that people wants that kind of president here in Europe, where we don't have those problems

>The western media only wants you to know is BROWN MAN BAD!!
That's surely not how western Media works.

I like him. he looks like a down-to-earth type uncle.

Many people in our country aren't that bright, please forgive the edgelord. Also many retards here like larping and making stories so if you see some duterte supporter telling "stories" just don't believe it.

Attached: 1514802241404.jpg (793x594, 34K)

Because he's b&r plus he called Obama and the Pope sons of bitches

Well how can you know he isn't killing other people also? I mean I could accuse people of drug dealing just because I don't like them. It's your business Idc. Anyway I know that he was a succesful mayor TV tell us also that

Putang ina mo
Fake stories, you piece of shit sexpat
I hope the same happens to your family, then you'll actually understand.

Get outside your ivory palace in BGC and see what the Philippines really looks like for the masses.

>hurr durr muh drug problems
Philippines isn't even part of the golden triangle nor it is an important member of Asian Drug Trafficking cartel
Most the drugs in Asia comes from Afghanistan and pakistan then it is processed and refined in india and then it is sent to oyher Asian countries in the golden triangle
Y'all don't have any major or serious drug cartels
One in three punjabi is a hard drug user
So no y'all don't have a MAJOR drug problem
and before you spam "muh Gommunists "
They are so small and trivial and could LITERALLY be wiped out in one huge offensive operation
Just admit that your M-E-M-E tier government is unable to PutDown a few M-E-M-E tier junkies and Gommunists

Attached: 1551682450576.jpg (1208x900, 100K)

Let the tard be happy while it last. Eventually he'll see his mistake when his shithole of a country becomes another North Korea

Well of course it is. But killing bad people its a dangerous solution. Because it all depends on who's bad according to the government. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

He's popular in the wrong way.

He's not just killing people for drugs
Hes killing them for competition.

Hes corrupt as fuck and his children are well know drug lords in Davao
He has alot to answer for

Pic related

Attached: 41871742_2287412308153761_37932820445790208_o.jpg (1340x1833, 312K)

We surely don't want to take the standarts of India.
I am glad that the flips take up a higher standart than India.

Our standards are even lower than india with Duterte

Attached: 50183037_2010708235715692_797078237158047744_n.jpg (640x960, 104K)

It's funny that he is actually more polite than trump in a summit meeting

Attached: 1521174539775.jpg (535x462, 54K)

Yeah his speeches tend to be blubbers and incoherent nonsense to be honest with you
youtube.com/watch?v=DbpwAsVz7K4

stupid people only think he "based and redpilled"" because he swears

Economists here in general judge the development of the philipines as very positive.

And they still se it as very postive. It's one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

I don''t know how much this is the influence of the curent president since it's been outstanding already for a decade.

LoL compare to India Philippines has the lowest standard ever, dutertes new senate bets even have former corrupt officials who was jailed & a former police general who turn a blind eye to EJK.

If you hate drug wars so much why haven't your countrymen ended Mexico's.

He was voted with a 2:1 lead, getting rid of him would mean becoming the next Ukraine with a possible secessionist movement as he is the first president from Mindanao. There's nothing autocratic about him.

Libtards running the US media are hardly worth believing after all the shit they pulled through the centuries. Yellow journalism made us sacrifice up to million lives on a fruitless bid for freedom.

Attached: Maine.png (559x445, 54K)

>bets even have former corrupt officials who was jailed & a former police general who turn a blind eye
All goverments are full of corrupt people. That's pretty much just normal.

There are cought corrupt people, not yet cought corrupt people and of course those that will go uncaught but corrupt.

Then what shall be done? Amnesty and negotiating with them like Mexico's new president? Take the risk of destabilization by legalizing the killing of them and stripping them of their human rights or just continue with the never ending war for all eternity?

Druggies and all the people who defend and enable them need to be fucking stopped.

I am not talking about living standards retard
i am talking about criminal standards
They are barley organized
They lack connection with other international cartels and criminal enterprises
Besides indian police and drug enforcement agencies are way too brutal but they don't go around boasting killing some junkies to the international media

Courts here LITERALLY put out bounty on criminals called as encounter order
When a criminal is deemed too dangerous to be taken alive he and his companions are to be shot at sight
There are many "fake" encounters too where corrupt cops kill entire families of their rivals under fake encounter
But nobody even talks about it because they don't go full retard and shittalk to the international that they killed a bunch of junkies ?
You think we are bad ?
Drug Enforcement Agencies in China are in a whole different level
They use actual militarily units to wipe off drug dens and put them in concentration camp tier holding cells where most don't even live to see the Court
So no Philippines doesn't have THAT big of a drug or corruption problem
It's just an overhyped MeMe

probably pic related

Attached: q3-economic-growth-under-aquino-640-20151126_19FE9D4C81E544EBB2BBA3948E125EB1.jpg (640x360, 168K)

>You think we are bad ?
Yes that's what I think. While China has the state power and organization to deal with that shit apropriatly you deal with it wild west style.

He is considered really edgy figure here

At worse we will be under china and balkanized.
His stupid corrupt administration is laying down that plan

So in a way just like Korea

Attached: 20190113_091250.png (1080x1678, 202K)

Duterte has been mayor for around 20 years.
Filipinos highly value democracy.
While he has been doing democracy 3rd world style (because of weak institutions) he won't turn into a dictator, don't be silly.

Everybody knows this. In fact, many people are scared of that.
That's why they plan to put bodycams on cops and whatnot.
Still, nobody wants to go back to the status quo. The war now is better than the status quo.

Nobody says the war is bad. Nobody. I, and many other people agree that druggies need to be shot in the head. The only point of argument is how to do it (lack of due process).

Great leader doing a good job!

>Wild west
Nope , we call it jungle raj ( jungle kingdom )

It's pretty much wild west here
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounter_killings_by_police
Imagine getting shot like a dog in a """fake'"" encounter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_Raj

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dacoity
Dacoits are more ruthless and deadly than indian criminal underworld
They LITERALLY own and control entire towns and villages
It's pretty much Being like amodern day warlord

Finally we have the indian mafia family
It's just an umbrella term
It consists of somany divisions within it

That's normal for a 3rd world country.
We need to fix it of course, but those situations aren't that different with other 3rd world countries.

Duterte wasn't voted to be polite. He was never polite when he was mayor.
I don't give a shit if he chews gum or sits weirdly. as long as he does his job.

Of course, that perspective would be different from other countries

Comparing him to Trump is an insult.
Duterte is a 2 decade mayor that, when he entered in the 80s, ran a city filled with commie rebels with wild wild west tier violence and weak government.

He turned that shithole into one of the more progressive, metropolis in our country despite its size and one of the best cities in terms of quality of life

Trump didn't do shit and earned nothing

Good lord don't tell me you actually believe the partisan shit you're spewing right now
If there's one thing you can never take from Duterte is that he was a great mayor for Davao

And you know were most that growth came from?
It was the Special Economic Zones, first established under Ramos. Ramos intern benefited from reform started under Marcos + IMF to deal with the BOP crisis and continued reform by Cory Aquino.

Politics and growth have a dubious correlation with each other.
businessinsider.com/presidential-party-and-gdp-2014-7

Noynoy had nothing like mount Pinatubo, Asian Crisis or a small revolution+bank failure like his predecessor had to contend with.
Growth in 2010 was partially catchup growth following the GFC(only 1.15% growth in 2009), which he lucked out on not dealing with.
The American bull market and explosive growth of the Chinese consumer market coinciding with his administration.

Shills will often pull out the mayor excuses and Davao
While infact Davao is still a shithole a hide away for commie rebels.
He has no idea how to run a country thats why he wants us to split in diguse of federalism

The only reason why he has control of it because thier family the Duterte's became the bigger druglords.

Right now he his jailing journalist and opposition for now reason at all, just because they were critical of him and his corrupt chink cronnie

Attached: evipYai.jpg (960x960, 115K)

I don't live in the Philippines, but my country is affected by drug related violence and I can tell you that killing drug dealers and drug lords doesn't work! As soon as you kill them immediately someone else replace them, being the Philippines and Mexico full of poor people, there are millions of people willing to replace them if criminal organizations offer them easy money.

Aquino is based tho he faced the wrath of the global depression and cam out unscathed

Attached: PHGDP.jpg (640x594, 152K)

Marcos really was a faggot that ruined your country.

Why is he edgy when what he's saying has a lot of truth into it?
Druggies deserve to die. They ruin people's lives and think they can get away with it because of a shitty justice system.
What do we do? We jail them??
What do we do?? Bow down to American overlords?

Funny thing is assholes in Davao were the ones who started this partisn shit just to bolster thier shithole mayor while unrionically being our rape capital
gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/665498/davao-city-records-highest-number-of-rape-cases-in-q2-2018-pnp/story/

their claim of being safe is just basedo n a blog that relies on internet votes

More like we don't put an effort to the problem
We don't have shoot to kill orders here, and

Usuallly what happens here is we kill ""druggies"" because its convinet for the police, except the powerful Chinese druglords that are in business whit his sons

Jail the Critics and oposition

and glorify and set free the corrupt plunderers as long as he lick duterte's asshole

Attached: 52536887_2048813261905189_4006664167397261312_n.png (738x960, 532K)

>crime is getting worse in the country!!
>but crime statistics can be faked, and survey scores are more reliable. the SWS survey says Duterte's term has had the lowest victimization of crimes in our country's histor-

>NANANANANAN I CANT HEAR YOOOUUUU
Nice try anti-dutdut faggot

Attached: 1524151108462.jpg (900x675, 411K)

oh reddit has arrived

We have shoot to kill order btw

newsinfo.inquirer.net/803274/duterte-palace-defend-shoot-to-kill-order?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1

>Global Financial Crisis
>Happening in 2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008
Gloria was the one dealt with it.

The blame lies with all of us. Even before Marcos we had a strong currency, high tariffs, trade deficit, low business taxes under an Import Substitution Industrialization regime. It took us way way too long to get the peso at a competitive rate for exports. The Balance of Payments crisis might have still happened under those conditions.
heritage.org/asia/report/the-roots-the-philippines-economic-troubles

Attached: Journal for Asian Economics 16 - Exploring a dark age in colonial statistics.png (783x877, 163K)

Its a well know fact pic related
We can go to detail with this
Yep Aquino also had to face the finacial crisis of chinks

rappler.com/business/economy-watch/136536-president-aquino-economy-legacy

Attached: 14440654_10153914878608059_662201400334917662_n.jpg (720x804, 68K)

>same with a court order
lol this guy

There's been a resurgence in the manufacturing industry lately, and things are looking up.
I expect Duterte to dump federalism eventually, and ask Congress to pass a law amending the constitution, removing foreign ownership soon.
Not to mention there has been clamor for liberalizing the agricultural industry lately, coupled with changing land reform laws.

Even the Manufacturing rise came for Aquino wtf?

opinion.inquirer.net/55683/manufacturing-revival?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1

Hmmmm..I thought less druggies = less crime?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1089035/sws-more-filipino-families-victimized-by-common-crimes-in-q4-2018

>SWS also found that 54 percent were scared of walking the streets at night, an eight-point increase from 46 percent in September 2018.

Attached: 1550901825055.jpg (900x675, 125K)

Nobody said it wasn't though
Why are you so defensive? lol

I did not know this as well that's good at least this will shut up the paid pro dutudtfags and thier credit stealing asshole behavior

>still one of the lowest by average and reached the lowest in filipino history
lol

>There's been a resurgence in the manufacturing industry lately, and things are looking up.
Might be in part to the slowdown in the BPO but really they're both down to the SEZs where most of the FDI ends up.

>I expect Duterte to dump federalism eventually, and ask Congress to pass a law amending the constitution, removing foreign ownership soon.
With his pivot to China, that doesn't seem to make sense since Chinese companies are looking to relocate since the wages there have become too expensive. Hong Kong+China was already the biggest export market under Noynoy.
emerging-markets-research.hktdc.com/business-news/article/Asia/The-Philippines-The-Prospect-for-Manufacturing-Relocation/rp/en/1/1X4UWATD/1X0AABW7.htm

Seems to rising each month.
It shows war on drugs is not working

>The poll conducted in December 2018 showed that an estimated 1.8 million or 7.6 percent Filipino families reported having been victimized by crimes, including “pickpocket or robbery of personal property, break-ins, carnapping, and physical violence.”

The crimes are usually what paid dutdut shills blame druggies for and what duterte is ""solving""

Meanwhile druglords are thriving

Attached: 20799556_1712580392370381_6658154979765602489_n.png (940x940, 967K)

Are all drug lords in flipland actually chinks?

The bigtime ones, those who funds ""based and redpilled"" imbecile corrupt politicians like duterte

Attached: 48417883_1967004933419356_5614532994820734976_n.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Why doesn't it make sense? Chinese factories have been looking to move here because of the trade war, not just wages.

And duterte's pivot to China has helped up with loans, that's for sure, but you can't really call it a "pivot", but rather, skewed towards playing both sides.

America wants a new free trade agreement that would make export licenses more permanent for our part.

Removing foreign ownership helps expedite factories to move here.
I think that's a smart move.

Duterte barely makes inputs on the economy though. He lets his cabinet members call the shots I believe.

All this Pviot to china hust brought in more uncessary and unfair debts that we will suffer for in the future.

Dutduts economic manager/advisor is a literal chink citizen which is against our law

So much for skewed towards playing boths sides.

Deals with the USA haven't got through yet because the USA has conditions and probes whoever gets thier money, for duterte thats a no no since it will expose his bank accounts. Same with the EU aids that they cant seem to make up thier minds if they will accept of not cause EU will monitor where the money goes.

Attached: vgpukr8d7qw11.png (942x919, 1011K)

Flips aren’t the only retarted savages in the world

Can't really conclude anything as based on that chart.
The crime rate is shaped like a saw tooth unpredictable in the short term like a stock market (à la "A Random Walk Down Wall Street").

Crime rate going up or down might as well be linked to Pacquiao having yet to fight to 2019.

> He wants to change the name of the country.

I see.

Attached: Felipe-II.jpg (273x354, 19K)

Interesting even with low drugs.

>The result also found that 39 percent of families reported that there are many drug addicts in their neighborhood, which is two points lower than the 41 percent in June and September 2018

Thier question is also very direct and not situational like when Pacquiao goes to a fight.

>Now, we would also like to know your experiences and those of other family members residing here, regarding crime. In the past six months, have you or any member of your family been a victim of… (pick-pocketing/robbery of personal property; Break-in at respondent’s residence; carnapping or no motor vehicle; Physical violence)? IF YES: How many times?].” /ee

I want to change yhe name of the country as well but Maharlika is too tainted with marcos political nonsense bullshit.

You should call the country Dutertland.

This is pretty fetting.
Even more so Duterte Islands or so.

Their country is only known for Duterte anyway.

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense we have 500 years of history under that name.

It's also pretty normal for the first conqueror to name a region.

The Philippines can hardly afford to be in the bottom in terms of logistics any longer either.
>USA has conditions and probes whoever gets thier mone
Like what happened under Marcos en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Nuclear_Power_Plant

Attached: Logistics Performance.png (878x392, 266K)

why do you want to rename our country to a taga-ilog word?

Yeah, and with the chinks for sure owning all those infrastructures if we cant pay them.
It's not called a debt trap for nothing

Attached: wd2igd4wjb221(2).jpg (1919x1079, 195K)

Funny enough dutdut and his stupid supporters from the visayas and mindano region wants to rename the country using a taga ilog word.
How cucked can you get?

Attached: OkqljkO_d.jpg (640x640, 50K)

I'd rather they seize it then leave us with debt.
It gives them incentive to not fuck building them up and if we realize they're useless we can just default.

Last time we defaulted was during marcos time and it was a disaster
Stupid produtdut shills and chinks shill choose to ignore that chink goverment can own and control our electric company, toll roads, steel mills and even ship builiding all the things crucial for manufacturing.

All because they hate the USA and thinks duterte is ""based and redpilled""

Attached: 8zapnl9gp1l11.jpg (640x1136, 87K)

noynoy was such a good president(relatively), too bad he had almost zero charisma and pr skill

I dont really mind. I personally think Duterte is a good leader overall. He's a good bad kind of leader, but who isnt?

And in flipland I'm near the center ideologically.

Looks like it's already happening here lots of chink drug dealers popping up.

He was a good president as well, but at most he was indecisive.

It seriously sounds like a shithole country kind of fitting if we did tho.

By that Margin Pnoy is better than Duterte and I'm a centrist.
Alot of his blunders seems forced and inconsequential and mostly inherited from Arroyo compared to duts

The Philippines has never defaulted. It just had a moratorium on payments during the BOP crisis.

ide.go.jp/library/English/Publish/Download/Vrf/pdf/464.pdf

He is only among meme lords here.

Looks like a default to me
opinion.inquirer.net/99481/the-marcos-debt?utm_expid=.XqNwTug2W6nwDVUSgFJXed.1

>The World Bank provided bailout loans to avert a default but with painful conditions like cutting the government budget, peso devaluation, tariff dismantling, and ending subsidies. Marcos had become the proverbial debt addict wholly dependent on foreign aid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdcI5VR78s

k bobo

>The World Bank provided bailout loans to avert a default
Uhh, averting default through austerity isn't equivalent to defaulting.
Whoever wrote that also doesn't know the difference between the World Bank and the IMF.

An default would look like what happened to Argentina multiple times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_Argentina

Considering how much larger the economy is now than when Gloria was in charge, about 3x larger. That would mean as % GDP Duterte uses less leverage than she did.
tradingeconomics.com/philippines/gdp

Like Trump?

PAID SHILL on overtime

The video explains it better why is it considered a deafut tho than the article.

>The Philippines suspended principal payments on its large foreign debt in late 1983. Foreign creditor banks responded by withholding trade credit, leading to reduced foreign exchange availability and severe economic disruption. Implementation of a complex arrangement to reschedule the debt and stabilize the economy has been repeatedly delayed.

High rates of interest that China, the most likely lender, could impose on the new debt could balloon it to over a trillion U.S. dollars in 10 years. More likely according analysis, at 10% interest the new debt could go to $452 billion, bringing Philippines’ debt:GDP ratio to 197%, second-to-worst in the world. That understates the burden to the Philippines, as existing national government debt would also accrue interest over that time, and such interest was not included in the analysis. Dutertenomics, fueled by expensive loans from China, will put the Philippines into virtual debt bondage

ah shit