Can the irish be considered the second most advanved race, second to the germanics?

Can the irish be considered the second most advanved race, second to the germanics?

Attached: 0E636977-D7E7-47CE-9A10-20E9C6558D7A.jpg (219x162, 13K)

No, we're niggers.

Yes

>irish
lost to the weather
>germans
lost to us mutts

nice try

>Lost to gooks

Allies* and Soviets really.. The war turned as much at Stalingrad than it did at Normandy beach, battle of Britain, battle of the bulge, and the pacific in general..

The Irish are second to none!
Go start and lose yet another world war, you incompetent autists.

Wtf we suck. Why is this guy being a pathetic cornedbeefaboo? We are potato.

Attached: Potato.png (540x737, 311K)

Attached: irish-african.jpg (650x353, 46K)

i fucking love this image. look at how they draw the anglo. have you ever seen a british person look remotely like that? pic related is more realistic. remember if the irish are niggers, your dogs

Attached: The Anglo.jpg (620x387, 57K)

Attached: celts vs anglos.jpg (3000x2000, 1.22M)

(you)

Attached: le56.jpg (602x602, 66K)

The modern IRA are filth but Ireland rescued Europe from the Dark ages in the 7th century, after the collapse of the Roman empire.
Tank us.

>johnny come late mutts enter the war after every enemy's spent and claim a great victory

Fucking kek.

Talking about this?

Attached: 51dsemhHhrL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 35K)

I've never understood this "undefeated army" bullshit.

>have one strategic aim
>fail to achieve it
>???
>undefeated!!!

All you retards arguing about your little tribes and factions because you’re too weak and insecure to take pride in yourself.
I wake up in the morning with a grin on my face because I remember as hard as anyone may try, they will never be me.
Y’all are pathetic.

>Army
You mean a scattered militia that prefers civilian targets over military targets? You mean the militia of terrorist that collaborate with sand niggers? They’re good for nothing and if they had any sense they would go back into hiding otherwise it’ll be Troubles 2.0 and this time their won’t be mercy to prisoners. We have the best torture techniques and the most of them are already demoralised and weak-willed. Paddy will throw his brothers under the bus as always and we will be victorious. There are men in Ulster who will die before they see the flag taken down.

That’s all you got? Cherry-picked pictures? Everybody thinks you lot live in a dilapidated shithole thanks to the cranberries music video and the many many documentaries (made by us sorry not sorry) filthy scum.

Paddy can’t even respond to me because he has the temper of a coon and is probably raging as we speak, mind you as soon as they see action their balls shrivel up to the size of a walnut. Might be why they have never been able to take back NI xD

When will you finally annex Northern-Island? This bordergore hurts my autism.

Attached: Irish Republic.jpg (1024x640, 102K)

'Ireland

Whenever Northern Ireland votes to come home. Would be nice and comfy. Annex only if UK denies their vote.

Attached: doc1916.jpg (767x431, 36K)

Lmao no. I love Irish, have some Irish family but not a chance they are second.