Context matters. It’s not just 1 thing. Okay?

Context matters. It’s not just 1 thing. Okay?

Attached: 735A9A4E-F846-4D70-A4C2-68B1A53DEAF7.png (1201x1201, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551888404863.webm
youtu.be/F-QOwtgUSCI
archive.fo/rEjtq
archive.fo/6bC6Q
archive.fo/C7AA3
archive.fo/5AaX8
archive.fo/i7y2D
reut.rs/2eQ2pMf
archive.fo/K99Cf
archive.fo/EBstJ
archive.fo/zjEXg
archive.fo/0N4ME
archive.fo/R93CK
archive.fo/ixjYr
archive.fo/wPQ3N
archive.fo/rjOVY
register2.rockthevote.com/?partner=31501
archive.fo/to8Xm
archive.fo/KoscO
archive.fo/weoU5
archive.fo/BSUQx
archive.fo/yRm8A
archive.fo/nIRyO
archive.fo/skItz
archive.fo/lazcl
archive.fo/btS1K
archive.fo/2PRRQ
archive.fo/IpQvX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551888404863.webm

I've never seen a photograph or scientist's depiction of an indian using a toilet and I've been here since 2007.

Attached: notPajeet85.jpg (2196x2275, 392K)

THE GOV CANT CENSOR FREE SPEECH!!!

>oh wait, youre a private corporation?

Shit negro thats all you had to say!

>Free marketplace of ideas!
>Okay well our private company has the "idea" that we don't want certain things said on our platform
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i almost punched a wall when this dumb bitch referenced the "FBI called the proud boys a terrorist group" lie.

Looks like a brown female version of Shapiro

And she wants to create that context

>mgs2codeccall.mp3

Well Tim lied when he said that the New Jersey DHS called Antifa a terrorist organization so let's call it a draw

Stop punching walls and start punching pajeeta sjws instead

We totally believe in free speech, but...

Attached: CLOWNJACK.png (530x298, 137K)

Thank you for the feedback. We're going to have a discussion about that.

Attached: 1547599382503.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

This is business code for "We will do nothing".

Who is this man and why do I care about him?

Context, targeted attack, feedback, feedback, context, suspension, warnings, algorithms, context, feedback, um, um, targeted attack, migendered, deadname

Attached: npc mob attack.gif (400x300, 885K)

ok

WE'LL LOOK INTO IT.

Ras SIEGE instead and punch where it matters.

youtu.be/F-QOwtgUSCI
Seriously fuck that stupid bitch.

>banning people out of context
>Okay!
>Banning people while strawmanning context
>Double Plus Okay!

Alll the people at Twitter are crazy liberals. The whole city is crazy liberal. If you show any sort of conservative views they will fire you

archive.fo/rEjtq
>This is a yet another incoherent policy distraction taking focus away from real problems we are facing - healthcare, immigration & Russia
archive.fo/6bC6Q
>i'm shocked by the lack of respect in this opening statement. even if he's angry, i would expect a show of judicial temperament. this sounds like a political attack.
>dr. ford was respectful at every moment.
archive.fo/C7AA3
>Doubt this came up at the White House today. Instead, @Potus said U.S. is “very much behind” Sisi, who is accused of human rights abuses.
archive.fo/5AaX8
>hahahaha...the RNC accidentally put up its “Mike Pence won the debate” post early
archive.fo/i7y2D
>Ready
>In the age of Donald Trump, a special duty for lawyers reut.rs/2eQ2pMf via @Reuters
archive.fo/K99Cf
>This isn't a trial. It's a hearing to determine if he's fit to be a supreme court justice. Judicial temperament and impartiality are important qualifications for that role. Do you disagree with those being important qualifications?
archive.fo/EBstJ
>If money is the only thing that works with congress, we need $30m to pass gun control laws in America.
archive.fo/zjEXg
>Such an honor to meet @HillaryClinton today. Amazing talk at @twitter - full of great advice and inspiration!
archive.fo/0N4ME
>"Internet freedom is a fundamental human right." -@HillaryClinton
archive.fo/R93CK
>"When there are no ceilings, the sky is the limit!" -@HillaryClinton #DemsInPhilly
archive.fo/ixjYr
>"I’ve never met a national politician in the U.S. who is so ill informed, evasive, puerile and deceptive as Trump."
archive.fo/wPQ3N
>Glad we have @twitter this election. Worried about voter suppression & TV calling races too early/affecting the outcome. Remember 2004?
archive.fo/rjOVY
>Register & VOTE register2.rockthevote.com/?partner=31501
archive.fo/to8Xm

>RT @CoryBooker: Confused about where to vote in NJ? Text 877877 with your address and they will tell you. Cc @kavitha
archive.fo/KoscO
>yes but I'm not bringing a writ of mandamus in a court - just an observer to make sure voters get their right to vote
archive.fo/weoU5
>Is there a PAC that's the opposite of the NRA?
archive.fo/BSUQx
>Notorious RBG (aka Justice Ginsburg) exposes the inconsistency and hypocrisy behind the Texas abortion law:
archive.fo/yRm8A
>Ivanka may think she's helping women, but her presence in these meetings is an affront to the many women actually qualified for the role.
archive.fo/nIRyO
>"I’m an entrepreneur of social change...I want to do justice to the women I meet, to tell their stories."
archive.fo/skItz
>Unacceptable - high profile hate crimes aren't in the @fbi report (the guy who said “get out of my country” before killing Srinivas Kuchibhotla; the death of Heather Heyer by a white supremacist in Charlottesville & the Portland train stabbings
archive.fo/lazcl
>Loved watching the election unfold on @Twitter. Yeah OBAMA! RT @barackobama This happened because of you. Thank you.
archive.fo/btS1K
>Fox News just called OHIO for OBAMA!!!
archive.fo/2PRRQ
>Easy choice! RT @billmaher: If I had to choose between Obama winning the election or the Giants pulling this game out?... I'm thinking!!
archive.fo/IpQvX
>Bill Clinton: "I want to nominate a man who had the good sense to marry Michelle Obama."

>>oh wait, youre a private corporation?
The problem with this is that if they're exercising their free speech rights as a private corporation, they are endorsing everyone they let stay on twitter, and become personally liable for the content they host. They're currently trying to have it both ways where if you tell someone to kill themselves twitter isn't at fault for publishing it.

can someone link where alex jones says silicon valley always throw a streetshitter under the bus when they get in trouble